• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rush Propst ouster in Moultrie, Georgia

Started by Harry Rex Vonner, March 16, 2019, 09:06:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry Rex Vonner

March 16, 2019, 09:06:20 am Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 09:46:13 am by Harry Rex Vonner
Wow, this guy is a beyond a narcissist - no way the University of Tennessee should allow Jeremy Pruitt to bring him in as a consultant/analyst/whatever

https://www.moultrieobserver.com/news/ga_fl_news/propst-investigation-cites-pill-incidents-dishonesty-insubordination/article_4233d5b8-476a-11e9-80b1-973b1c7e343d.html

Click this and read it. No reason for me to highlight any parts of it. There's too much to digest. Plus the comments below are entertaining as well.

Harry Rex Vonner

How does a high school football coach end up owing almost half a million dollars in back taxes? LOL!

$301K to federal and $143k to the state

beach bum

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on March 16, 2019, 09:10:31 am
How does a high school football coach end up owing almost half a million dollars in back taxes? LOL!

$301K to federal and $143k to the state

Wow... Lol. And yes this guy is a awful human being stemming back to Hoover.

beach bum

When Liberty University who is one of the biggest religious academic institutions hired Hugh Freeze all sense of sanity was thrown out the window when it comes to trying to win at all costs in football. Some people will sell their souls for football in this country.

sevenof400

I, for one, am glad to see HRV around these parts!

Harry Rex Vonner

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas