• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1,000 Days as CHAMPIONS

Started by NEark tigers, December 05, 2018, 02:52:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

Today marks a special day in High School Basketball in the state of Arkansas. Today marks Day 1000 for the Earle Senior Boys Basketball team as undisputed defending 2A back-to-back-back CHAMPIONS!

🏀🏆🏀🏆🏀🏆🏀🏆🏀🏆🏀🏆🏀🏆🏀🏆🏀🏆🏀🏆

Head Lion

Congrats to the Dogs, playing in the 1 room school house division. 👏🏼

Ctucker

That's means a lot from a guy that plays in 3a that's going to lose to a smaller school than 2a in babtist prep

Dogg

Quote from: Head Lion on December 05, 2018, 04:34:42 pm
We won a couple of titles in 3A. Manila can get some of this if they want it. You can come get it or we can bring it to you.  Tell daddy how you want it

RedWolf275

NEark tigers

Hey Baby Lion,

You can ALWAYS put us on your schedule...just sayin'

Still PO'd from 2010....

Head Lion

Quote from: NEark tigers on December 05, 2018, 06:20:14 pm
Hey Baby Lion,

You can ALWAYS put us on your schedule...just sayin'

Still PO'd from 2010....
I'm way over that, serious question tho. Where did Coach Murray end up? I always thought he never got the credit he deserved, everyone would say Earle has tons of talent. He did a pretty good job managing it & getting players to buy into team first.

Dogg

He still works for the district

Missco

He has to be a dang good coach. I have always thought that it takes a better coach to win with talent. So many ego's.

Head Lion

Thanks Dogg, best wishes to him & his family.

Sugeknight

Quote from: Head Lion on December 05, 2018, 04:34:42 pm

There is more competition in the 1 room house, the 3 room house was a breeze, that's why we kept beating down the same team everytime we met there in the Champion's Room.

bearbacker52

1,000 days, thats an amazing mathmatical accomplishtment being able to add all those numbers.

biglion1985

My hat's off to Earle always been a good team but those championship wins was when Taylor was our coach that was before Wimberley just saying

Dogg

Who was coaching when England won the title

Ctucker

Quote from: biglion1985 on December 11, 2018, 01:18:54 am
My hat's off to Earle always been a good team but those championship wins was when Taylor was our coach that was before Wimberley just saying
How many state titles do y'all have with Wimberly!

baller334

Quote from: biglion1985 on December 11, 2018, 01:18:54 am

That is one of the craziest things I've heard in a long time!! First of all if your saying Wimberley  is better than Taylor you've lost your mind. Second of all as it was said how many has he won while there?? Third if I'm not mistaken it was laid out last year and he blew a huge halftime lead by trying to hold the ball instead of doing what got the lead against Junction City who was know where near as talented as the Lions!! Anyways just my two sense lol.

bearbacker52

Quote from: baller334 on December 11, 2018, 07:51:43 am
That is one of the craziest things I've heard in a long time!! First of all if your saying Wimberley  is better than Taylor you've lost your mind. Second of all as it was said how many has he won while there?? Third if I'm not mistaken it was laid out last year and he blew a huge halftime lead by trying to hold the ball instead of doing what got the lead against Junction City who was know where near as talented as the Lions!! Anyways just my two sense lol.

what is those two coaches records, this dispute can be settled with facts?

RedWolf275

Quote from: baller334 on December 11, 2018, 07:51:43 am

Yeah, I'd take Taylor over Wimberly anytime.

biglion1985

The facts that I was stating look at the record against Earle while at Manila in 11 tries Taylor 2-9 and in 6 tries Wimberley 4-2 that's the facts I was trying to get at yes Taylor top notch not saying he wasn't and you can't look at overall records when Wimberley hasn't been coaching as long as Taylor

Dogg

Are you talking about Bill Taylor that also coached at BIC?

Ctucker

Taylor wins the big games though! I think he has several state titles! How many does Wimberly have?

Dogg

Bill Taylor is on an totally different level

baller334

You can't look at head to head necessarily cause teams are different. Again it's not even a comparison to the two! Taylor is so much better and as stated just look at the big games and like I said look no further then last years state tournament with Wimberley.

Pit Bull

Dogg

Working the kinks out. Dogs showing improvement

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas