• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Wildcat Spirit

Started by bootsie84, November 26, 2018, 08:40:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bootsie84

blackandoldgold

Proud to call Rison (Traditionville) my alma mater.

Yard Hog

Thanks Bootsie it has been a long time since 1982 and that brought back a lot of memories.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Yard Hog on November 27, 2018, 01:23:03 pm
Thanks Bootsie it has been a long time since 1982 and that brought back a lot of memories.
Y'all are old

Paperman

Safe travels if any of you guys are coming to Osceola. Bring your t=rain gear.

1wildcat

Thanks Bootsie! That's great. Is that the 1970 team @ 2:45?

bootsie84

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 27, 2018, 11:37:12 pm
Thanks Bootsie! That's great. Is that the 1970 team @ 2:45?

Yes it is. They were quite a bunch.

1wildcat

Quote from: bootsie84 on November 28, 2018, 11:20:11 pm
Yes it is. They were quite a bunch.
I thought I recognized 3 of the older neighborhood boys from when I was 8 years old. I'm gonna have to send all 3 a link to this. They will love it!

MR#1

Nice share, bootsie. Seeing some of the players from the championship teams got me to thinking. I have the following question for Rison fans:

What were the best teams to not win the championship?

My answer: I think of three teams: (1) The 1974 team that lost to Atkins; (2) The 1978 team that lost to Bradley; and (3) The 1985 team that lost to Horatio. All three were lead by a different head coach.

1wildcat

Quote from: MR#1 on November 30, 2018, 12:46:34 am
Nice share, bootsie. Seeing some of the players from the championship teams got me to thinking. I have the following question for Rison fans:

My answer: I think of three teams: (1) The 1974 team that lost to Atkins; (2) The 1978 team that lost to Bradley; and (3) The 1985 team that lost to Horatio. All three were lead by a different head coach.
Hard to argue any of those choices. But man it just doesn't feel right to leave out the 2015 team either, that was a heck of fight they gave McCroy. Seems like very few people gave them any chance at all. They came up just a little short in that one only because they just had nothing else to give, they left it all on field that day. I don't think any one of those kids gave less than 100% in that one.

Buck Beefheart

Quote from: MR#1 on November 30, 2018, 12:46:34 am

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas