• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEMIFINALS - Prescott @ Booneville

Started by knownothingboutfallball, November 23, 2018, 09:53:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flow51

Quote from: BAMA#16 on December 01, 2018, 08:40:13 pm
Two heavyweights

Congrats Booneville! 2018 state champs! That was the championship game!

nastynice

Great game Prescott and a dang good team, especially your defense..........On to the Rock for the Cats!   Great job Cats and the coaches.

Curleywolf Fan

Congrats Booneville. I agree with flow that was probably for the championship. To my Curley Wolves great season again as always, you made us proud. You made it to your 19th final four I think we have been to so many I can't keep up. lol Can't wait to cheer you on again next year. It should be fun to watch as always and we will be right back in the hunt with our 2 Thousand yard running backs returning etc and our undefeated jr high team moving up to keep that great Curleywolf winning tradition continuing! At Prescott we don't rebuild we reload. It was fun chatting on here and I will see you next year! Go Curley Wolves!

gold45

Quote from: BAMA#16 on December 01, 2018, 04:58:52 pm
Booneville 33
Prescott 28
Should be a good one.

Nice prediction, Bama.  34-31 is pretty dang close. What a game!  I knew it was going to be a good one but I wasn't expecting that close!  Much respect to Prescott.   A ton of athletes on the field and that 7 foot QB of ya'lls is dang hard to stop on the ground as well as when he just throws it up.  Your receivers are crazy athletic!  Much respect to the Prescott fans too.  Packed stadium and fun atmosphere tonight.  #2 for the Cats tonight was unbelievable!  Onto the Rock!! GO CATS GO!!!!!

CatPride

What a game. Hats off to the Curley Wolves. Great group of young men on the field tonight for both teams. Absolutely a heavyweight fight, and was one of the better games I've seen.

elmerfudd

Quote from: gold45 on December 01, 2018, 09:33:40 pm
Nice prediction, Bama.  34-31 is pretty dang close. What a game!  I knew it was going to be a good one but I wasn't expecting that close!  Much respect to Prescott.   A ton of athletes on the field and that 7 foot QB of ya'lls is dang hard to stop on the ground as well as when he just throws it up.  Your receivers are crazy athletic!  Much respect to the Prescott fans too.  Packed stadium and fun atmosphere tonight. #2 for the Cats tonight was unbelievable! Onto the Rock!! GO CATS GO!!!!!

I believe he was seen being sprayed down with Crisco before the game. Slippery!!

BAMA#16

Quote from: gold45 on December 01, 2018, 09:33:40 pm
Nice prediction, Bama.  34-31 is pretty dang close. What a game!  I knew it was going to be a good one but I wasn't expecting that close!  Much respect to Prescott.   A ton of athletes on the field and that 7 foot QB of ya'lls is dang hard to stop on the ground as well as when he just throws it up.  Your receivers are crazy athletic!  Much respect to the Prescott fans too.  Packed stadium and fun atmosphere tonight.  #2 for the Cats tonight was unbelievable!  Onto the Rock!! GO CATS GO!!!!!
Two evenly matched teams, they play this game 10 times, and it could split 50/50. Good luck to the Cats next week.

RyanLR

CoolBreeze

Sounds like this one was indeed a classic.

elmerfudd

1-Adam-12

One of the best games, perhaps the best game, I've ever seen at Bearcat Stadium.

Both teams and both sets of fans simply outstanding.

Sportsmanship of the highest order at every turn.

Prescott you have nothing to be ashamed of, you have a great team that you can be proud of.  Safe travel back home. Prayers for the young man that was injured.

It was what I expected, two outstanding programs fighting it out to the end.

Way to go Cats, now on to the Rock and let's get that championship.

Proud.

Bearcatdad

IF anyone has a update on the Prescott player that left in ambulance please let us know.  Prayers it's nothing major

CatPride

Quote from: Bearcatdad on December 01, 2018, 11:12:08 pm
IF anyone has a update on the Prescott player that left in ambulance please let us know.  Prayers it's nothing major
I was told it was a broken ankle

ISU7

Quote from: flow51 on December 01, 2018, 08:51:04 pm
Congrats Booneville! 2018 state champs! That was the championship game!
I don't think so Coach Hooks has his team on a mission Noles have knocked out two unbeaten teams in a row.

flow51

Quote from: Bearcatdad on December 01, 2018, 11:12:08 pm

Nothing broke... he will be fine

Bearcatdad

Quote from: flow51 on December 01, 2018, 11:43:02 pm
Nothing broke... he will be fine

That's great news thanks for the update. Have a safe trip home

gold45

Quote from: elmerfudd on December 01, 2018, 10:02:50 pm
I believe he was seen being sprayed down with Crisco before the game. Slippery!!

Had to have been! Dang, he is fun to watch.   Reminds me of watching the late Josh Smith on the 2013 Championship team.  I swear they were made with rubber.

SAUAlum

High school football at its finest tonight in Booneville. Much respect to Booneville's athletes, fans, and that train horn! Amazing how a game of this magnitude comes down to just a few yards. Both teams competed until the final seconds. Fantastic game and semi-final atmosphere.

CURLEYWOLF24

Great season Curley Wolves!!! Congrats to the Bearcats, good luck next week against the Noles. 

CURLEYWOLF24

CatPride

High Voltage

Congrats to our neighbors down the road! Go to the rock next week and bring home the gold!

elmerfudd

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on December 02, 2018, 07:42:20 am
Probably like me...... NO VOICE LEFT!!!!!

Poor guy....I guess his voice is still gone 🤷🏻‍♂️

ISU7

Quote from: High Voltage on December 02, 2018, 08:31:03 am
Congrats to our neighbors down the road! Go to the rock next week and bring home the gold!
Congrats to Greenwood man yall keep rolling along every single year. Imma have to get Robert Mueller to come investigate over there. ;D ;D ;D ;D

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on December 02, 2018, 07:42:20 am
Probably like me...... NO VOICE LEFT!!!!!
Day 3, voice is starting to return to normal.  GO BEARCATS BEAT THE NOLES!!!!!!  ITS OUT AGAIN!

Bearcatdad

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on December 04, 2018, 01:27:50 pm
Day 3, voice is starting to return to normal.  GO BEARCATS BEAT THE NOLES!!!!!!  ITS OUT AGAIN!

Mine is just starting to come back good now too.  Great game again and thanks for your support!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas