• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

QUARTERFINALS - McGehee @ Prescott

Started by owl84, November 17, 2018, 01:44:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KOJACK

The Owls are a dang good team. They have some explosive playmakers and have a smothering defense.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: KOJACK on November 21, 2018, 12:59:05 pm
The Owls are a dang good team. They have some explosive playmakers and have a smothering defense.
You are right KOJACK, this Owl team is for real, just hope the Curley Wolves have put Clinton win behind them and are focused on the 7 time State Champion McGehee Owls!!!   

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 21, 2018, 12:51:22 pm
Do you want to know my favorite color?  This topic is too quite!!!!  Are the Owls still coming to Prescott to play a football game?
You bet, I think it is two towns with knowledgeable fans who know better than to run their mouth when this far in the playoffs. Act like you've been there before.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Oldman on November 21, 2018, 01:12:31 pm
You bet, I think it is two towns with knowledgeable fans who know better than to run their mouth when this far in the playoffs. Act like you've been there before.
Well said Oldman, just wish Friday would hurry up and get here.  I guess I have my Cowboys to look forward to before then.

Horse Shoe

November 21, 2018, 02:54:15 pm #54 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 03:08:08 pm by Horse Shoe
Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 21, 2018, 01:23:03 pm
Well said Oldman, just wish Friday would hurry up and get here.  I guess I have my Cowboys to look forward to before then.
Just when I'm starting to think you're alright, I find out you're a Cowboy fan.  LOL  Happy Thanksgiving and Good Luck this week (The Wolves not the Boys).  ;D

WHO DAT!!

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Horse Shoe on November 21, 2018, 02:54:15 pm
Just when I'm starting to think you're alright, I find out you're a Cowboy fan.  LOL  Happy Thanksgiving and Good Luck this week (The Wolves not the Boys).  ;D

WHO DAT!!
With the way Drew Brees and the Saints are playing, they are going to be hard to beat!!!

owl84

Does anybody know the date of the state championship?

jay nelvin

owl84

BAMA#16

You can tell the respect, these two teams fanbases have for one another, only two pages.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BAMA#16 on November 22, 2018, 01:17:50 pm
You can tell the respect, these two teams fanbases have for one another, only two pages.
Yep, compare this one to the 2A Hampton thread.

BAMA#16

Quote from: Oldman on November 22, 2018, 01:36:26 pm
Yep, compare this one to the 2A Hampton thread.
Exactly, you can tell the teams that have had a lot of success, than the ones that haven't.

hootingowl

Gonna be a knockdown dragout hard fought game. The rain will most likely slow both teams down. Dont know what to predict, wont be 34-21 like I said in previous post on a wet field I dont think. OWLS 20 wolves 12

CURLEYWOLF24

Gameday, safe travels to the McGehee Owl fans. 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 23, 2018, 05:38:48 am
Gameday, safe travels to the McGehee Owl fans. 
Thanks, sitting on a deer stand on a beautiful morning thinking about that long drive. Hope it's a great game.

blu2th

Great day for high school football, any team playing on Black Friday should be proud. Pulling for my wolves, I believe it will be a good game to the finish.

Wolves - 33
Owls - 27

Jimbo Morphis

WorkOrder

CURLEYWOLF24

Rain is beginning to move out of the Prescott region, looks good for tonight's game.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 23, 2018, 12:48:08 pm
Rain is beginning to move out of the Prescott region, looks good for tonight's game.
Good news

Jimbo Morphis

Man it's foggy. Can Prescott throw in the fog?

jay nelvin

Quote from: Oldman on November 23, 2018, 06:10:39 pm
Man it's foggy. Can Prescott throw in the fog?
Where are the Owl fans Oldman?

jay nelvin

HeadBussa08

Jimbo Morphis

HeadBussa08

13-0 Prescott at Half. Owls stepped up D big time in 2nd quarter

Jimbo Morphis

We have one that is scared to hit your big rb. Looks like a boxer taking a dive two different times.

HeadBussa08

CoolBreeze

HeadBussa08

Ptown with a good win! Safe travels to the owls. Good season

elmerfudd

flow51

CoolBreeze

RHScats

Good run McGehee!!!  Look forward to battling it out with you guys next year.

Jimbo Morphis

Good game and good luck next week. Best team won.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Oldman on November 24, 2018, 12:01:27 am
Good game and good luck next week. Best team won.
Thanks Oldman, the drive back in the fog had to be miserable!!!!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 24, 2018, 07:49:40 am
Thanks Oldman, the drive back in the fog had to be miserable!!!!
Didnt have to worry about the deer. Couldn't see them.

KOJACK

Quote from: Oldman on November 24, 2018, 08:46:52 am
Congrats to the Owls on a good season. Your guys never gave up and played the game the way it should be played. An old school football game. Prescott was 1-2 passing and McGehee was 1-4.

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: KOJACK on November 24, 2018, 09:52:02 am
Congrats to the Owls on a good season. Your guys never gave up and played the game the way it should be played. An old school football game. Prescott was 1-2 passing and McGehee was 1-4.
The Owls were really 2 out of 5 if you consider the pass they completed to the Prescott safety. lol Just kidding, Good game McGehee. It was a hard fought victory for the Curley Wolves. Good luck next year!

Jimbo Morphis

Too many stupid penalties playing a good team.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Oldman on November 24, 2018, 08:46:52 am
We almost hit one last night going home after the game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas