• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heber Springs @ Rivercrest

Started by Ghost of Colts52, November 10, 2018, 08:26:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WHO YA GOT?

Heber Springs
25 (34.7%)
Rivercrest
47 (65.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

bigchief72455

Quote from: Coach79 on November 16, 2018, 02:25:38 pm
Hopefully you guys on here do not believe that the "Rivercrest posters" on here truly represent the Colt fanbase.  Other than RedandGray, now he is part of the family.
I am a 3-4A poster because those are the teams I am most familiar with. Gotta pull for the conference brothers every game. Kind of like the only time I cheer for Alabama is when the play Georgia and sometimes LSU. LOL. All things aside, it will be a good game both teams are well coached and have offenses that can score in a moment. I give it RC because I have seen firsthand what they can do and how quickly they can do it.

Ghost of Colts52

Hopefully you guys on here do not believe that the "Rivercrest posters" on here truly represent the Colt fanbase.  Other than RedandGray, now he is part of the family.

You act like we are bad. The bad ones don't have internet

PermaBan

Quote from: phdefense on November 16, 2018, 01:07:18 pm
Rivercrest was regularly playing 4A teams during that time (mainly Gosnell) and was competitive, but not dominate. If you are on the same level as Gosnell most years you do not need to be chest thumping and acting like games against good 4A teams are a foregone conclusion. Let's talk about 2010 a year I am sure you are familiar with as it is relative to the opponent Rivercrest are facing today. Rivercrest won a 3A championship that year beating Harding Academy 14-10. Heber Springs also played and beat Harding Academy that year 28-14. Heber Springs went on to lose in the first round of the playoffs in that year. The gap between the 4A and 3A may not be huge, but there is a noticeable gap.

Oh and ask Warren(The 2014 Champion) if Stuttgart was an easy win in 2014. I remember talking to LJ06 in the press box after that game. The sentiment was definitely not that Stuttgart was an easy win.
If we are talking about the 2010 season you brought up Heber playing HA. That means it was a non conference game which was at least 12 weeks before the state championship. A lot can change in 12 weeks, teams get better or get worse during those 3 months.

Ghost of Colts52

Quote from: PermaBan on November 16, 2018, 03:10:16 pm
  If we are talking about the 2010 season you brought up Heber playing HA. That means it was a non conference game which was at least 12 weeks before the state championship. A lot can change in 12 weeks, teams get better or get worse during those 3 months.

I agree no team is the same in week one, as they are week 15. That's true at every level

Ghost of Colts52

All banter aside, hope everyone is making it over ok. Enjoy our new field and facilities. Nicest thing in the whole county lol

redandgray

Quote from: Ghost of Colts52 on November 16, 2018, 04:53:22 pm
All banter aside, hope everyone is making it over ok. Enjoy our new field and facilities. Nicest thing in the whole county lol
Hahaha.  Probably right, but that bar is laying on the ground!  Hahaha. 

ISU7

Quote from: phdefense on November 16, 2018, 01:37:41 pm
Yes they did and got blasted by Robinson the next week. Which supports the point I am making. Teams can be good enough compete with 3A champions and still not be good enough to sniff a title in the 4A. McGeHee played the Colts pretty good last year too. Guess what McGeHee did in the 4A? Not much.
Lol Gosnell beat Heber by 28pts advanced and lost to Robinson by 24 pts so Gosnell did some blasting of their on before they lost.

ISU7

To funny considering the Colts last two MVP'S of the state finals are both my nephews. 😂🤣

Coltfan2005

Quote from: ISU7 on November 16, 2018, 06:15:01 pm
To funny considering the Colts last two MVP'S of the state finals are both my nephews. 😂🤣

yeah, but you ain't from Keiser, don't base your life on being kin to a coach, and don't stand on the sideline every game

Coltfan2005

inside the 10, first down and can't score.

Coltfan2005

HS played good inside the 10 on the first series, defense since then is weak.

Coltfan2005

2 personal fouls and one unsportsmanlike call against colts in first half so far.

Coltfan2005

rivercrest stalled in red zone again

Coltfan2005

2nd unsportsmanlike against heber in first half.

Coltfan2005

not sure where these officials are from, but they are hurting both teams.

OB11

They just not like each other or what?

Coltfan2005

brown falls on fumble but officials give it to hs player who fell on him.

Coltfan2005

officiating hurting the colts but the inability to score a td when you have a first down inside the 10 and one inside the 20 hurting the colts more. colt players starting to show frustration. can't blame them.

Coltfan2005

something got to change on the sideline quickly.

Redskin2015

bigchief72455

colt4life

Sounds like Colts Bleacher Coaches are lively tonight

Redskin2015

Keep us updated, go colts! Make some noise out of the 3-4A

Coltfan2005

Quote from: colt4life on November 16, 2018, 08:31:11 pm
Sounds like Colts Bleacher Coaches are lively tonight

at least some of the coaches are

richboy

Coltfan2005

colt offensive seems to have loosened up. not playing so conservatively as the have so far.

Redskin2015

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 16, 2018, 08:48:18 pm
colt offensive seems to have loosened up. not playing so conservatively as the have so far.
Letting #1 and #3 loose?

Coltfan2005

spoke too soon, got inside the 10 and turned turtle.

Ghost of Colts52

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 16, 2018, 07:16:41 pm
yeah, but you ain't from Keiser, don't base your life on being kin to a coach, and don't stand on the sideline every game
C'mon man. If you're going to talk about me at least say things that are true.
I'm not from Keiser.
My brother just became a coach this year.
I haven't been to but one game this year.
I know you don't know this but I do all I can to help several of our kids in recruiting. Help make highlight tapes, send tapes to recruiting directors, identify summer camps to go to that can help them, I also am in the ear of a Rivals scout that made his first trip to north east arkansas since Korliss played to watch our two backs. But sure I just live through my brother.

Redskin2015

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 16, 2018, 08:50:13 pm
spoke too soon, got inside the 10 and turned turtle.
Sounds like this game could've been a high scoring affair if rivercrest didn't have the turnover bug

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Ghost of Colts52 on November 16, 2018, 08:50:48 pm
C'mon man. If you're going to talk about me at least say things that are true.
I'm not from Keiser.
My brother just became a coach this year.
I haven't been to but one game this year.
I know you don't know this but I do all I can to help several of our kids in recruiting. Help make highlight tapes, send tapes to recruiting directors, identify summer camps to go to that can help them, I also am in the ear of a Rivals scout that made his first trip to north east arkansas since Korliss played to watch our two backs. But sure I just live through my brother.

well pat yourself on the back. real mean do things and don't have to get on a public forum to spout about it. head coach been there years, def coach been there, off coach second year..

Coltfan2005

colt defense adjusted at half, playing pretty good baLL.

Ghost of Colts52

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 16, 2018, 08:53:49 pm
well pat yourself on the back. real mean do things and don't have to get on a public forum to spout about it. head coach been there years, def coach been there, off coach second year..
real mean? I actually meant to DM it to you. idk why you have an obsession for me lol. My brother, the one im kin too. Is just now in his first year teaching and coaching. I'm just saying, educate yourself a little bit before running your mouth about someone on a forum.

Redskin2015

Coltfan2005

How about I just say what I want? Rivercrest has 3 coaches, the rest do laundry. trust me, no one has an obsession for you, you are just one of those who wants to feel important and needs to tell everyone you are.

Ghost of Colts52

Coltfan2005

Meanwhile, if you are done talking about how important you are...the colts defense has really stepped up since halftime.

Ghost of Colts52

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 16, 2018, 09:04:45 pm
How about I just say what I want? Rivercrest has 3 coaches, the rest do laundry. trust me, no one has an obsession for you, you are just one of those who wants to feel important and needs to tell everyone you are.
what an rear

Coltfan2005

rivercrest tries trick play on 4th down instead of field goal. ball dropped but i really like the call.

Coltfan2005

colt defense excellent second half, Brown turned loose on offense.

Coltfan2005

so far, no first downs for HS in second half

Coltfan2005

another unsportmanship against colts

Coltfan2005

If this Colt defense shows up for the rest of the playoffs, it's gonna get real interesting. Just excellent play and excellent adjusting and play calling for this defense..

C-Town lion 2011

This game is tainted blatant cheating by these officials idk how these guys get playoff games absolutely terrible idk how crest is complaining this game has been given to y'all all night

Ghost of Colts52

Quote from: C-Town lion 2011 on November 16, 2018, 09:29:18 pm
This game is tainted blatant cheating by these officials idk how these guys get playoff games absolutely terrible idk how crest is complaining this game has been given to y'all all night

We agree. This officiating is awful, but it has been awful both ways.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: C-Town lion 2011 on November 16, 2018, 09:29:18 pm

ok, guess the fact that the Colts have more penalty yardage should be disregarded...but the officials are bad...both ways.

Rivercrest defense and Brown on offense has won this game in the second half. can not even begin to explain the Colt defense in 2nd half.

C-Town lion 2011

How ??? Crest probbaly has 7 penalties while Heber may be in the twenties I don't have have a dog in the fight but it seems like big time home cooking

Redskin2015

Quote from: C-Town lion 2011 on November 16, 2018, 09:33:11 pm
How ??? Crest probbaly has 7 penalties while Heber may be in the twenties I don't have have a dog in the fight but it seems like big time home cooking
Heber Springs shot themselves in the foot plenty last week at home

C-Town lion 2011

Colts get another td run aided by a kojor hold smdh

C-Town lion 2011

And of course y'all have more yardage in penalties it's all cheap crap

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas