• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Farmington at Vilonia

Started by InYoGrill, October 06, 2018, 10:35:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

InYoGrill

Cards come into V with a decent team. They have played tough so far in conference. V licking wounds from the pummeling of the best team in conference- Harrison.  I expect a shootout with V winning by 1.

Go Eagles!

South 45

Overdahill

Has anyone done a wellness check on IYG after last week?

incogneto

VTown with a win here.  The Farmington program is soft.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Overdahill on October 08, 2018, 06:10:28 pm

Funny, ODH! Yes, it was hard to watch on stream. Them Gobs got a really good team. Reminded me of the LRC game first of the year. V feels like the Hogs. New system and struggling to be consistent. Time will help the new coach and program. We will take our lumps now.

PA Dad

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 08, 2018, 07:17:51 pm
Funny, ODH! Yes, it was hard to watch on stream. Them Gobs got a really good team. Reminded me of the LRC game first of the year. V feels like the Hogs. New system and struggling to be consistent. Time will help the new coach and program. We will take our lumps now.

I agree.  Building a program takes time.  I think Vilonia will be a contender in a couple of years.

Go Postal

Quote from: Overdahill on October 08, 2018, 06:10:28 pm
He's okay, he turned his head and coughed.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Go Postal on October 08, 2018, 10:33:47 pm
He's okay, he turned his head and coughed.

Stop jiggling them nutters Posty. Kinda gives me a tingling uneasy feeling bro.

Go Postal

I've been watching the 'Briar @ Red birds game.  If the Eagles don't have all the penalties and turnovers like last game, then they should win this one.

InYoGrill

Eagles need this win tonight. Should be a good one.

InYoGrill

14-14 almost half. Good game going on. The Eagle streaming is very good!

Go Postal

October 12, 2018, 08:00:00 pm #11 Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 08:13:57 pm by Go Postal
Quote from: InYoGrill on October 12, 2018, 07:56:17 pm
14-14 almost half. Good game going on. The Eagle streaming is very good!
Battle of the Fowls for nesting rights!

InYoGrill

October 12, 2018, 09:41:20 pm #12 Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 09:43:27 pm by InYoGrill
Great win by the Eagles!

If anyone wants to hear one of the best high school play by play announcers, click on the link below and just listen for at least 5 mins. This young man is 17 and his name is Drake Toll. Steve Sullivan CH 7 has talked about Drake on the news. Amazing!

Drake was also recently chosen as the National Beta President from good ole Vilonia, AR. He is going to Baylor next year.

Go Postal

I've been impressed with him as a commentator in previous games also.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Go Postal on October 12, 2018, 09:45:12 pm
I've been impressed with him as a commentator in previous games also.

This game tonight he actually did all the play by play. Incredible talent and passion!!

Holds a big club

South 45

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 12, 2018, 09:41:20 pm
Great win by the Eagles!

If anyone wants to hear one of the best high school play by play announcers, click on the link below and just listen for at least 5 mins. This young man is 17 and his name is Drake Toll. Steve Sullivan CH 7 has talked about Drake on the news. Amazing!

Drake was also recently chosen as the National Beta President from good ole Vilonia, AR. He is going to Baylor next year.

I'm pretty sure he was the kid who was calling a 6th grade game there last year from a head set on the sidelines while running the chains....and you would have never known he was not in the press box. Now that was impressive.

BTW V's Jr. high looked real good Thursday night...Give them some discipline and they are going to be a force to reckon with....

incogneto

InYoGrill

Quote from: Holds a big club on October 13, 2018, 12:32:57 am
Last time V won Homecoming?

LOL, I heard it was 10 years ago! Too much on those boys minds.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas