• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watson Chapel @ White Hall

Started by redsport27, October 06, 2018, 10:54:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

redsport27

Showdown of the two Jefferson county 5a teams.

Watson Chapel comes in with a struggling record but they have had White Hall's number the past few years.  White Hall has been getting it done the past few games. Since it is a rivalry game, I expect it to be exciting. Thoughts?

Overdahill

Bondfan4ever

I was very impressed w/ the Bulldogs.  The only thing I saw that White Hall can work on is the penalties. If they clean those up, they will be a very tough team down the stretch.

incogneto

I haven't seen WH yet however Watson Chapel has the athletes to have been a serious contender for 5A state.  If that staff can ever get them to play as a team and quit getting after each other when things get tough then they would be a hard team to beat.  When they get tired you can visibly see them start arguing with each other.

Picking WH because they seem to know how to win and WC doesn't. 

Reddie20

This week is huge for both teams.  Watson Chapel has opened conference play losing its first 3 games, this game could save their season or pretty much end it.  If Watson Chapel wins this game, they would more than likely have to win out to make the playoffs with a matchup with PA in week 9! Watson Chapel could win this game and lose the rest but still be happy with beating White Hall.

White Hall has opened conference play by winning its first 3 games, this game means a lot for White Hall in terms of possible playoff appearance, playoff seeding and possibly a chance at a conference title. White Hall needs to win at least one more game to get in the playoffs.  They have Watson Chapel this week, LRCA, Parkview and PA the next three weeks.  They could knock off some teams and have a big game week 10 with PA. They need to continue to take care of business and see what happens throughout the season.

No matter the records or how good one team is, this game is always a war between these two teams.  All the kids know each other, some kids have transferred to the other school and this game contains a lot of bragging rights.  Watson Chapel has beaten White Hall the past four years so they have that momentum. White Hall is only playing its second home game all year so the stadium should be full and loud.

Maynard G Krebs

Where is the Ghost?  He hasn't posted since August.  Surely he has a take on this matchup.

Overdahill

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 09, 2018, 11:17:19 am
Where is the Ghost?  He hasn't posted since August.  Surely he has a take on this matchup.

Great question! not at all like the Ghost to be invisible when White Hall is showing out

Sports Guru

GhostofRosswoodCC

Ghost is of course dead and well..  getting close to Halloween.   Ghost ready to scare Watson Crapel into what they know they are.  Full report coming soon.  God bless America and God bless our troops

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on October 11, 2018, 06:46:50 am
Ghost is of course dead and well..  getting close to Halloween.   Ghost ready to scare Watson Crapel into what they know they are.  Full report coming soon.  God bless America and God bless our troops

Eagerly awaiting the report.

Lumberjackfan1978

Overdahill

Where you at Ghost? We need your keen and unusual insights ;D

GhostofRosswoodCC

Total domination.   We won the pregame,  the game, the brawl during the game and even the halftime show and then their girlfriends started face timing our kids after the game.  Total domination.  The universe in Jefferson County is back to normal.

woopork

Finally Ghost is back. Start talking some trash Ghost.

Chief_Osceola™

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas