• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-3A

Started by CoolBreeze, September 21, 2018, 04:47:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolBreeze

The picture in this conference got a bit clearer last night as the Harding Academy Jr. Wildcats invaded Clinton and held off the Jr. Yellowjackets 28-22 pushing HA to 3-0. Previously the defeated Heber Springs 30-0  and Cedar 32-6. All three victories have been on the road.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: CoolBreeze on September 21, 2018, 04:47:23 pm
The picture in this conference got a bit clearer last night as the Harding Academy Jr. Wildcats invaded Clinton and held off the Jr. Yellowjackets 28-22 pushing HA to 3-0. Previously the defeated Heber Springs 30-0  and Cedar 32-6. All three victories have been on the road.
Junior Wildcats still undefeated with a blowout of Yellville-summit and a surprisingly close win over Mountain View.

CoolBreeze

HA's junior high team took another step toward an undefeated season last night with a 30-6 victory at Melbourne. Now only Marshall and Rose Bud stand between them and a conference championship along with a perfect record.

CoolBreeze

The junior Wildcats continued their march toward an undefeated season with a 36-26 win over Marshall on Tuesday. But lest anyone be misled into thinking this game was a close as the score suggests, 3 of Marshall's 4 touchdowns came against HA's 2nd team defense, and they scored the last one with less than 2 minutes to go off the 7th grade defense.

CoolBreeze

What are the records of the other jr. high teams in the conference? I'm assuming Clinton is doing well because of how tough they played HA.

CoolBreeze

Harding Academy's Junior Wildcats capped off a perfect 8-0 season with a 32-6 victory over Rose Bud last night. HA led 24-0 at half-time. In the first half, the Junior Ramblers managed only one first down, on a Hail Mary pass on the final play of the half. They finally managed their single touchdown with about 8 minutes left, if I remember correctly. The Junior Wildcats ran out the clock with their 3rd-string quarterback at the helm.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas