• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ineligible Player

Started by OLionSwag74, September 18, 2018, 08:18:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OLionSwag74

How many teams in the past year in 2a has used 20 year olds. Seems like every week it's a topic on someone else.

AverageJo24

OLionSwag74

AverageJo24

Using a 20 year old? I don't think that is accurate. I believe it was an SIP issue.

IdaLions

I've never heard of anyone trying to use a 20 year old, I don't really know how you could sneak that past everyone....

OLionSwag74

little hostile this mornin I see

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: IdaLions on September 18, 2018, 08:31:29 am
I've never heard of anyone trying to use a 20 year old, I don't really know how you could sneak that past everyone....

i think elaine did way back with Vernon HIcks. lol

IdaLions

HorseFeathers

Hicks didn't play his senior year...cause he was 19 I believe..

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: OLionSwag74 on September 18, 2018, 08:18:08 am
How many teams in the past year in 2a has used 20 year olds. Seems like every week it's a topic on someone else.

It's even worse when the 20 year old is a junior on the roster😜

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 18, 2018, 11:14:17 am
Hicks didn't play his senior year...cause he was 19 I believe..

yea i knew he didn't play, but i was thinking he was 20, because it would not be that strange for him to have been 19.

Cheek

England issue has nothing to do with age.

FoxandHound34

Doesn't Osceola get in trouble every few years for kids older than 21 playing? Lol

HorseFeathers

I think that happened during the Clinton Gore era...

And Hicks may have been 19 his junior year... Haha I just known he was a record setting RB that was older than everyone else lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 18, 2018, 04:51:15 pm
I think that happened during the Clinton Gore era...

And Hicks may have been 19 his junior year... Haha I just known he was a record setting RB that was older than everyone else lol

yea he was the true definition of "grown man status".  ;D

big E

bdubyab60

September 20, 2018, 03:40:51 pm #16 Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:48:02 pm by bdubyab60
School in The the Memphis area played A guy for Basketball that was 21 or 22 and knew about it. Supposedly he wasn't very good if I remember right just didn't get to play his high school years or something. If I remember the story right. May have it mixed up with a movie lol

Looked it up McKinzie Sewell. 22 years old and married. Had his wife enroll him acting as his mother. Set up a recruiting page and the whole 9. Never graduated and had a GED. Just trying to relive those days I guess

FoxandHound34

Wasn't there a guy in New York get caught earlier this year playing and he was like 27

HorseFeathers

Fox, iremember hearing about a guy like that...idk if the location was New York, but he was dating high school girls too...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas