• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is everybody?

Started by xadboy, September 17, 2018, 03:22:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

xadboy

What has happened? Used to get on here and every game discussed would have 2 or 3 pages at minimum. If it was a "big game or rivalry" there would be 5 or 6 or a lot more than that. Has most gone off the grid? Sure miss the "good ole days"!

CoolBreeze

I've wondered the same thing myself. The only one I've noticed posting at close to his previous rate is Oldman

DeeGee

I been back this season. I know yall missed me and my game calling. Because I'm a female folks thought what does she know. Well what I know is I  have been playing on an all womens semi pro football team that won the National Championships last year with just 13 players. We had to play both sides of the field and still it took a womans team to bring a National Championship to Arkansas! I'm not playing now so, I'm back with all my opinions! Lol!

KOJACK

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 18, 2018, 12:02:09 pm
I been back this season. I know yall missed me and my game calling. Because I'm a female folks thought what does she know. Well what I know is I  have been playing on an all womens semi pro football team that won the National Championships last year with just 13 players. We had to play both sides of the field and still it took a womans team to bring a National Championship to Arkansas! I'm not playing now so, I'm back with all my opinions! Lol!
I knew you went both ways Dee  ;D

RTF

I'm here, what you want to discuss? Or I can trash talk your favorite team if yah want, that seems to get people going.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CoolBreeze on September 17, 2018, 03:42:36 pm
I've wondered the same thing myself. The only one I've noticed posting at close to his previous rate is Oldman
Junction City and Earle no longer in 3a hurts and Smackover thought they would suck so they were really quiet. Then they learned they cheated and then they got quiet again. I spend as much time on the2 & 4a board as here because the  fishing is better.

WHITEchicken

I am here, I just have to be careful to not get caught one of oldmans baits.

DeeGee

Quote from: KOJACK on September 18, 2018, 12:06:27 pm
I knew you went both ways Dee  ;D

Lmbo!!! Oh heck no, not in the way your thinking. That's funny though! Nope I  am very straight. Let a female come at me like that. It won't be pretty!! 

DeeGee

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 18, 2018, 01:39:58 pm
I am here, I just have to be careful to not get caught one of oldmans baits.

Haha, he gets us all every once in a while!!!

ISU7

Quote from: xadboy on September 17, 2018, 03:22:42 pm
What has happened? Used to get on here and every game discussed would have 2 or 3 pages at minimum. If it was a "big game or rivalry" there would be 5 or 6 or a lot more than that. Has most gone off the grid? Sure miss the "good ole days"!
Crest posters were big on the 3A forums but we moved up Sorry!!!!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ISU7 on September 19, 2018, 09:40:51 am
Crest posters were big on the 3A forums but we moved up Sorry!!!!
How did I forget y'all?

OB11

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2018, 09:58:16 am
How did I forget y'all?

I'd try to forget if I were you too Oldman.  ;D

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: OB11 on September 19, 2018, 10:50:43 am
I'd try to forget if I were you too Oldman.  ;D
Nah, my son and I enjoyed the trip and seeing the last game at the old field. We got beat by a better team.

OB11

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2018, 10:52:05 am
Nah, my son and I enjoyed the trip and seeing the last game at the old field. We got beat by a better team.

Just giving you a hard time. Hard to believe they aren't playing there anymore.

athletic supporter

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2018, 10:52:05 am

And we got beat by a better team the week before

xadboy

Quote from: RTF on September 18, 2018, 12:56:57 pm
I'm here, what you want to discuss? Or I can trash talk your favorite team if yah want, that seems to get people going.
Yeah I've seen you RTF along with oldman, nasty nice, and a few others. But you just don't see the game discussed like used to be. Some discussions don't even go past one page. The Lamar/Ctown post a few years ago was 20 something pages if I remember correctly. You don't see anything like that now. It's nice seeing some of the regulars still here but it's nothing like it used to be. Missing the good ole days I guess.

DeeGee

Quote from: xadboy on September 19, 2018, 03:59:49 pm
Yeah I've seen you RTF along with oldman, nasty nice, and a few others. But you just don't see the game discussed like used to be. Some discussions don't even go past one page. The Lamar/Ctown post a few years ago was 20 something pages if I remember correctly. You don't see anything like that now. It's nice seeing some of the regulars still here but it's nothing like it used to be. Missing the good ole days I guess.

Me too.

Gray lizard

My guess is they are all Face Booking now days.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas