• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ENGLAND SELF REPORTS

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, September 17, 2018, 01:33:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

looks like England used an ineligible player against Des Arc and Mccrory. having to forfeit the win over Mccrory. didn't help them against Des Arc. ;D

the England posters have kept this a secret...

big E

Well at least they didn't have to forfeit to Clarendon , we would have never heard the end of that.

MomaLion

What's the deal with these ineligible players? It seems to be a trend.

dawgpound

There are a lot of kids not living with their parents and if they move some schools like to make a fuss about it but there are ways around the system

mr.gametime

So does that mean Mccrory is 3-0 now.....lol

N2DEEP

Quote from: dawgpound on September 17, 2018, 03:58:53 pm
There are a lot of kids not living with their parents and if they move some schools like to make a fuss about it but there are ways around the system

The way "around" the system is to just do it correctly. By now every school knows there can be issues with players changing schools. There is NO excuse for admins that do not get the full story on transferring players backgrounds. It is the schools responsibility to get it straight and correct before a player plays a single play competitively. DO NOT rely on the kid or the parents/ guardians to give the full story, and if there are any questions sit the player until the AAA approves them.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

my email from the AAA, does not say why the player was not eligible.

HG Hornet

Quote from: N2DEEP on September 17, 2018, 04:31:26 pm
The way "around" the system is to just do it correctly. By now every school knows there can be issues with players changing schools. There is NO excuse for admins that do not get the full story on transferring players backgrounds. It is the schools responsibility to get it straight and correct before a player plays a single play competitively. DO NOT rely on the kid or the parents/ guardians to give the full story, and if there are any questions sit the player until the AAA approves them.
I agree.  It isn't that hard to do things correctly when registering your kid into a new school.  The school should get everything in order before a new student represents the school in an extracurricular activity. 

bigworm

Typical folks who think they know something but have no clue what they are even talking about. It was Not new kids. It was Kids that have been here since kindergarten. SIP red tape. England turned everything in assuming all were legal. AAA called and said 2 werent because of some special SIP rule. Thanks Pick. We knew there was no need to get on here and post anything. There is always folks who love to make other folks look bad because they think it makes them look better. We knew someone would take care of that for us. Carry on with the bash. Sorry i interrupted.

Pit Bull

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on September 17, 2018, 05:57:46 pm
Typical folks who think they know something but have no clue what they are even talking about. It was Not new kids. It was Kids that have been here since kindergarten. SIP red tape. England turned everything in assuming all were legal. AAA called and said 2 werent because of some special SIP rule. Thanks Pick. We knew there was no need to get on here and post anything. There is always folks who love to make other folks look bad because they think it makes them look better. We knew someone would take care of that for us. Carry on with the bash. Sorry i interrupted.

I DIDNT BASH ANYONE, go back and read and see I said my email didn't say what the issue was. but im pretty sure you and the other England posters have been in on some of the other discussions on here when different schools have broken the rules. the difference now is the shoe is on the other foot. I bet I would only have to look back to the Earle thread last year for that proof. I was looking for some insight as to what happened. well other than the jab about it not helping yall against des arc.

not to mention it is all over spacebook.  ;D

big E

Ah Facebook where nosey people go to snoop on their neighbors.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 17, 2018, 06:06:10 pm

I DIDNT BASH ANYONE, go back and read and see I said my email didn't say what the issue was. but im pretty sure you and the other England posters have been in on some of the other discussions on here when different schools have broken the rules. the difference now is the shoe is on the other foot. I bet I would only have to look back to the Earle thread last year for that proof. I was looking for some insight as to what happened. well other than the jab about it not helping yall against des arc.

not to mention it is all over spacebook.  ;D

Not trying to bash.  I guess that is why you put it in all caps.  Worm explained what happened..  We did not try and hide anything.  When it was discovered there was an issue, the kids were pulled until we could get a ruling from the AAA.  They did not dress for the Clarendon or MS games.

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on September 17, 2018, 03:00:38 pm
What's the deal with these ineligible players? It seems to be a trend.

Trend for who? 

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on September 17, 2018, 08:23:34 pm
Trend for who?
Not just y'all. I know Smackover had one this season and of course Earle last season. Just wondering where the problem lies in the process that it keeps happening.

baseball13

Quote from: bigworm on September 17, 2018, 05:57:46 pm

ol pick is good at stirring the pot on other teams.

🏈BullDawgNation🏈

Pick must have a big nose because it's always in other teams business

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on September 18, 2018, 07:23:52 am

ol pick is good at stirring the pot on other teams.

so talking about facts is stirring the pot?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 🏈BullDawgNation🏈 on September 18, 2018, 08:55:32 am
Pick must have a big nose because it's always in other teams business

so you must have an equally big nose, you really shouldn't worry bout what i do, same for the rest of you snowflakes ;D. i only made a topic about an email i got from the AAA.

🏈BullDawgNation🏈

You are the biggest flake on FF

Pick_DA_EAGLES

hsindian

I'm not up on all the AAA stuff but what does SIP stand for? Is it something to do with semesters played?

WHITEchicken

SIP is a a program for a kid who doesn't make grades to be able to be eligible while getting extra work in on his/her classes the next semester. They have to spend so much time outside of regular class time to stay eligible. As far as the process breakdown. For a kid to be able to attend a school the rules are different from theules that allow a kid to play sports for the school. That is part of the breakdown in the process.

hsindian

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 18, 2018, 01:51:49 pm
SIP is a a program for a kid who doesn't make grades to be able to be eligible while getting extra work in on his/her classes the next semester. They have to spend so much time outside of regular class time to stay eligible. As far as the process breakdown. For a kid to be able to attend a school the rules are different from theules that allow a kid to play sports for the school. That is part of the breakdown in the process.
Ok. Thanks for the explanation.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas