• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Poyen @ Conway Christian

Started by bearfan, September 17, 2018, 10:35:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bearfan

IdaLions

GrantCountyDarkball

DnA Prostaff

Last year both of these teams could sling it around pretty good!   Are both still pass heavy?

hawgball3

Quote from: DnA Prostaff on September 17, 2018, 12:21:02 pm
Last year both of these teams could sling it around pretty good!   Are both still pass heavy?
Yes they both still seem to sling the ball more than the rest of the conference.

FoxandHound34

CCEAGLES22

People are actually picking Poyen in this game?  About a year early on that prediction.  No prayer this year

FoxandHound34

Y'all can't stop anybody on defense man, and Poyen has scored at will this year

N2DEEP

CC by 14

Poyen hasn't been stopped, but look at who they have played.

Poyen's opponents are 1-8 giving up 359 points to scoring only 132.

mrknowitall

September 17, 2018, 07:33:00 pm #9 Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 08:13:40 pm by mrknowitall
N2deep...your stats are wrong..#fakenews

And mt. View and Atkins are stellar opponents!

N2DEEP

My stats for poyens opponents were taken directly off of fearless Friday. If the stats are wrong then blame fearless Friday.

Did not say we at MC have played a tough schedule, but the teams we have played are way better than Poyens opponents.

mrknowitall

Mt view and Atkins are very comparable to their opponents!

bearfan

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 17, 2018, 03:15:56 pm
Y'all can't stop anybody on defense man, and Poyen has scored at will this year
Tell me what do you think y'alls score would've been against bauxite and Clinton please

HorseFeathers

Atkins has been to the 3a Quarterfinals last two years and thrashed a team that some have in their 2a top 10 this season ... Not sure why they were brought up in this thread tho

Flobbito

Quote from: mrknowitall on September 17, 2018, 09:21:10 pm
Mt view and Atkins are very comparable to their opponents!

Atkins is pretty salty this year, don't know (or care) about Mt. View, or see how these teams are relevant in this thread.

Looking at the teams Poyen and CC have played it is clear that CC has had the tougher schedule thus far.  If schedules were reversed I think CC would be undefeated and Poyen would be 1-2.  So in a high scoring game, I'll take CC by 6 at home.

hawgball3

CCEAGLES22

Wildcatalumni21

I watched Atkins play Hector and they are a very solid team!! We played them very competitive for 2 1/2 quarters! If we had been healthy and had our full squad I feel like would have been competitive all game but they still would have won by 14 or so. So to say that they are comparable to Drew Central, Murfreesboro, and whoever else Poyen has played is ridiculous!

jdwalk

I don't believe CC will mercy rule Poyen but it will be back to reality this week for Poyen.
CC 54
Poyen 35

i40traveler

I think this game will tell a lot about the strength of the 5. 

bearfan

September 21, 2018, 10:09:17 am #20 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 10:42:11 am by bearfan
lets go

RabAlumni

I find this game to be very intriguing actually.  I think CC is not giving Poyen their due, however in the end I think CC wins by 10. 

Neckred

Quote from: bearfan on September 17, 2018, 10:04:21 pm
Tell me what do you think y'alls score would've been against bauxite and Clinton please
CC was mercy ruled in the first half against Bauxite and almost against Clinton so it couldn't have been much worse.

JHFootball37

Conway Christian 42 Poyen 12 final score. The rain definitely hurt both teams but CC had the slight edge on the run game. CC defense showed up well throughout the game at times. If the rain hadn't been there I think the score could have been slightly closer, but overall CC steamrolled a decent team.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas