• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-4a week 3

Started by Redskin2015, September 09, 2018, 12:57:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Redskin2015

Pokey 28 @ Batesville SS 24
Open 100 @ gosnell 2
Paragould 32 @ Truman 20
Cave city 14 @ Melbourne 38
Open 100 @ Brookland 2
Open 100 @ highland 2
Open 100 @ Westside 2
Rivercrest 27 @ Osceola 33

Mississippi county battle again this week this should be a good match up and could go either way but I'll give Osceola an edge since it's on their turf, Paragould and Truman: key to the game: if Paragould can avoid penalties I like them getting their first win of the season here, Pokey and Batesville Southside in all honesty this game can go both ways, key to the game: pokeys offense has to get momentum early by having a successful running game and getting the ball to #3 in open space, Melbourne and cave city: no comment, open @ highland, Westside, Brookland, and gosnell I like Open in all of these matchups

Ghs21

Batesville ss over pokie 37 to 28
Trumann over paragould 14 to 13
Melbourne over cave City 42 to 7
Osceola over rivercrest 42 to 28

ISU7

Quote from: Redskin2015 on September 09, 2018, 12:57:42 pm
Pokey 28 @ Batesville SS 24
Open 100 @ gosnell 2
Paragould 32 @ Truman 20
Cave city 14 @ Melbourne 38
Open 100 @ Brookland 2
Open 100 @ highland 2
Open 100 @ Westside 2
Rivercrest 27 @ Osceola 33

Mississippi county battle again this week this should be a good match up and could go either way but I'll give Osceola an edge since it's on their turf, Paragould and Truman: key to the game: if Paragould can avoid penalties I like them getting their first win of the season here, Pokey and Batesville Southside in all honesty this game can go both ways, key to the game: pokeys offense has to get momentum early by having a successful running game and getting the ball to #3 in open space, Melbourne and cave city: no comment, open @ highland, Westside, Brookland, and gosnell I like Open in all of these matchups
You will keep picking against Crest until they lose huh lol.

ISU7

September 09, 2018, 02:38:52 pm #3 Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 06:40:03 pm by ISU7
Quote from: Ghs21 on September 09, 2018, 02:14:44 pm
Batesville ss over pokie 37 to 28
Trumann over paragould 14 to 13
Melbourne over cave City 42 to 7
Osceola over rivercrest 42 to 28
Trumann will not beat  Paragould
Osceola score 42 against Crest 😱😱

Ghs21

Quote from: ISU7 on September 09, 2018, 02:38:52 pm
Trumann will not be Paragould
we will see. And Osceola has a really good offense. Those are just my predictions

Ghs21

Gosnells defense is pretty good and they put up 35 on them

Ghs21

Also rivercrest hasn't played anybody good yet. Osceola has played two good teams with good speed

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Ghs21 on September 09, 2018, 03:18:28 pm
Also rivercrest hasn't played anybody good yet. Osceola has played two good teams with good speed

What in the world makes you think Blytheville is a good team? They had three wins last year and will probably only have two this year. And osceola lost to them! You really think Blytheville is a better team than Valley View? really? And I'm not sold on Gosnell being that good of a team. Rivercrest has not shown a lot of sustained offense so far but their defense is the best osceola will play all season. Osceola may score 21 against the Colts, it's a win for the Colts if their offense can get it together because Osceola has shown their defense is lacking.

Ghs21

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 09, 2018, 04:00:22 pm
What in the world makes you think Blytheville is a good team? They had three wins last year and will probably only have two this year. And osceola lost to them! You really think Blytheville is a better team than Valley View? really? And I'm not sold on Gosnell being that good of a team. Rivercrest has not shown a lot of sustained offense so far but their defense is the best osceola will play all season. Osceola may score 21 against the Colts, it's a win for the Colts if their offense can get it together because Osceola has shown their defense is lacking.
we will see. Blytheville will beat valley view. Osceola will most likely score more than 3 touchdowns .

Redskin2015

Quote from: ISU7 on September 09, 2018, 02:36:52 pm
You will keep picking against Crest until they lose huh lol.
Actually I picked rivercrest to win last week and the week before idk whose posts you're reading

Coltfan2005

Redskin2015

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 09, 2018, 05:48:58 pm
different pokey fan
Lol I'm not blind rivercrest is good and I know it I also know this is a rivalry game and games like this are different

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Ghs21 on September 09, 2018, 05:00:47 pm
we will see. Blytheville will beat valley view. Osceola will most likely score more than 3 touchdowns .

I've watched both teams. Blytheville can not contain VV's passing offense and Blytheville's offense will not make much of a dent in VV's defense. Blytheville has a little speed on offense but not much else. Their offensive line is highly questionable. Osceola is not playing Blytheville and they aren't playing Gosnell. Rivercrest defense contains Osceola and their offense will score just enough. Rivercrest wins.

Redskin2015

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 09, 2018, 05:53:50 pm
I've watched both teams. Blytheville can not contain VV's passing offense and Blytheville's offense will not make much of a dent in VV's defense. Blytheville has a little speed on offense but not much else. Their offensive line is highly questionable. Osceola is not playing Blytheville and they aren't playing Gosnell. Rivercrest defense contains Osceola and their offense will score just enough. Rivercrest wins.
Like I said this is a rivalry game and could go either way my pick was based solely on home field advantage, I know both sides will play a good ball game and it could come down to one play

ISU7

September 09, 2018, 06:38:44 pm #14 Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 06:47:11 pm by ISU7
Quote from: Ghs21 on September 09, 2018, 03:18:28 pm
You're too funny Valley View and Paragould(only win) both beat Blytheville last season and will probably do it again this year. You call qb's running on good coverage and Gosnell corners playing 10 yds off Osceola's receivers good offense 😂 If Gosnell had any signs of a passing game they probably would've  won last Friday. You're the same guy that hated Crest all the way to the 3A State title even picking JC. This senior group of Colts have done what the other teams in this area are trying to do.🏆💍😱😂

ISU7

Quote from: Redskin2015 on September 09, 2018, 05:46:15 pm
Actually I picked rivercrest to win last week and the week before idk whose posts you're reading
Cool I pick Pokey last week and this week So go Skins 3-4A

Ghs21

Quote from: ISU7 on September 09, 2018, 06:38:44 pm
You're too funny Valley View and Paragould(only win) both beat Blytheville last season and will probably do it again this year. You call qb's running on good coverage and Gosnell corners playing 10 yds off Osceola's receivers good offense 😂 If Gosnell had any signs of a passing game they probably would've  won last Friday. You're the same guy that hated Crest all the way to the 3A State title even picking JC. This senior group of Colts have done what the other teams in this area are trying to do.🏆💍😱😂
I don't call recall predicting the crest jc game you must be thinking of someone else. And gosnells passing game will come new qb it will take time. They won't really need it much with how good there running game will become.

Ghs21

Gosnell always starts off slow and ends up being a pretty good team, this year starting all sophomores on the O line and only one returning defensive back will take them a little bit.

Ghs21

No matter  how good osceola gosnell or crest is it's always a good game between these three. We will see how each team looks at the end

bigchief72455

The thing with Gosnell, Rivercrest,and Pocahontas is that they all meet later in the season. They all are usually hitting their stride at the same time. That makes for some great football to watch.

501Arkansas

I'm just looking forward to a good game. Noles and Colts haven't played this early since 2011. We dont have to worry about cold weather as of right now. Should be a good game. Hope all kids play well and be injury free. Colts offense lacking and noles defense lacking. I know for sure hooks and Fleming going to fix all that this week right before confs play. GO NOLES!!!!💜💛

bigchief72455

Word coming through this morning is that the sophomore qb for Pocahontas after being pulled from the game this week is questionable of being ready for the Batesville SS game. #2 has been preparing to take the snaps for this week.

redandgray

Rivercrest/Osceola could go either way. 

ISU7

Quote from: Ghs21 on September 09, 2018, 07:42:13 pm
I don't call recall predicting the crest jc game you must be thinking of someone else. And gosnells passing game will come new qb it will take time. They won't really need it much with how good there running game will become.
Running game is good but when they fell behind Friday night running the ball to catch up also killed precious time for the Pirates.

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on September 10, 2018, 01:14:30 am
I'm just looking forward to a good game. Noles and Colts haven't played this early since 2011. We dont have to worry about cold weather as of right now. Should be a good game. Hope all kids play well and be injury free. Colts offense lacking and noles defense lacking. I know for sure hooks and Fleming going to fix all that this week right before confs play. GO NOLES!!!!💜💛
Oh that's what been plaguing Osc the since 2011 the cold weather. Hmmm I didn't realize that. lol Good luck to both teams.

bigchief72455

Quote from: ISU7 on September 10, 2018, 09:25:47 am
Running game is good but when they fell behind Friday night running the ball to catch up also killed precious time for the Pirates.
Unfortunately that offense is designed to grind down the field and control the time of possession. If they are ahead by 2 scores it is great. But if they are down it can be very bad.

Redskin2015

Quote from: bigchief72455 on September 10, 2018, 09:28:51 am
Unfortunately that offense is designed to grind down the field and control the time of possession. If they are ahead by 2 scores it is great. But if they are down it can be very bad.
Any word on what's wrong with QB1? I saw him get sick on the field last week it'd be a shame if he can't play this game would give him good experience

bigchief72455

Quote from: Redskin2015 on September 10, 2018, 09:34:20 am
Any word on what's wrong with QB1? I saw him get sick on the field last week it'd be a shame if he can't play this game would give him good experience
All I know is that he was crawling on the ground puking and holding the back of his helmet.

Redskin2015

Quote from: bigchief72455 on September 10, 2018, 09:42:50 am
All I know is that he was crawling on the ground puking and holding the back of his helmet.
Strange

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on September 10, 2018, 09:28:25 am
Oh that's what been plaguing Osc the since 2011 the cold weather. Hmmm I didn't realize that. lol Good luck to both teams.
Lol No I'm just saying we can all enjoy the game without being cold and trying to keep each other warm that's all

Ghs21

Even with running te ball the way they were they had time to win the game. They didn't have to pass. They scored an made the score 35 to 30 with 2 minutes left just didn't get the onside kick

ISU7

Quote from: Ghs21 on September 10, 2018, 10:48:55 am
Even with running te ball the way they were they had time to win the game. They didn't have to pass. They scored an made the score 35 to 30 with 2 minutes left just didn't get the onside kick
Exactly chewing up precious time running the ball before they scored. ;D

Ghs21

Quote from: ISU7 on September 10, 2018, 02:43:53 pm
Exactly chewing up precious time running the ball before they scored. ;D
still giving them self a chance. Doing what they do best why abandon that and risk an interception. Then they would have no chance. Osceola didn't prove they could stop the run so that's what they did. There first onside kick had a really good bounce so they felt confident

ISU7

Quote from: Ghs21 on September 10, 2018, 03:30:45 pm
still giving them self a chance. Doing what they do best why abandon that and risk an interception. Then they would have no chance. Osceola didn't prove they could stop the run so that's what they did. There first onside kick had a really good bounce so they felt confident
Not saying you are wrong but with so many runs by the Pirates a halfback pass attempt probably would've work.

bigchief72455

Looks like we are Hootens game of the week.

Ghs21

Quote from: ISU7 on September 09, 2018, 02:38:52 pm
Trumann will not beat  Paragould
well Trumann beat paragould

Coltfan2005

I learn something new each week. Until last night I did not think there were "inadvertent face-mask" penalties in High School ball.

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 15, 2018, 01:17:57 pm
I learn something new each week. Until last night I did not think there were "inadvertent face-mask" penalties in High School ball.
Lol There's not  all 15 yd penalties. ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas