• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover clarification

Started by WHITEchicken, September 09, 2018, 08:54:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Headhunter15

Quote from: BuckHead on September 11, 2018, 06:23:56 pm
He is now eligible. Im a very close source. Matter of fact im family. FACTS

Yeah I was just told the same and he posted it himself

BuckHead

Quote from: Headhunter15 on September 11, 2018, 06:39:10 pm
Yeah I was just told the same and he posted it himself
Seems like your a good source too lol

Datruth100

That's 💯percent facts I won't say who I am lol but believe me that's facts
All praise to the man above!!

BuckHead

I wont say who i am either but it seeme like its some buckaroos on here is  😂😂

Jimbo Morphis

Good for the young man. Hope he enjoys his Sr. Season.

Sick Dog

So if he is good to go now why wasn't he good to go 2 weeks ago? What changed between now and then? or was it just red tape stuff and proper hoops to go through?

eldofan

Awesome . The kid deserves to play

Smackover Fan

Quote from: Sick Dog on September 11, 2018, 07:50:31 pm
So if he is good to go now why wasn't he good to go 2 weeks ago? What changed between now and then? or was it just red tape stuff and proper hoops to go through?

Yes. Technicalities mainly.

Datruth100

Quote from: Sick Dog on September 11, 2018, 07:50:31 pm
We played by the rules !! After finding out his eligibility we did what  was right that simply

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Datruth100 on September 11, 2018, 08:43:00 pm
We played by the rules !! After finding out his eligibility we did what  was right that simply
Played by the rules after the fact. Hence the forfeit and the delay.

Sick Dog

Quote from: Datruth100 on September 11, 2018, 08:43:00 pm

then you wasn't telling DATRUTH! lol

Datruth100

Quote from: Sick Dog on September 11, 2018, 09:31:09 pm
then you wasn't telling DATRUTH! lol
Oh yea I told the truth but I didn't tell everything cause it wasn't for everyone to kno !! I wasn't hiding anything n told the truth that would help the kid but its over now n the kid made it!!!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Datruth100 on September 11, 2018, 10:55:50 pm
Oh yea I told the truth but I didn’t tell everything cause it wasn’t for everyone to kno !! I wasn’t hiding anything n told the truth that would help the kid but its over now n the kid made it!!!
Character is how you act when no one is looking.

WorkOrder

Quote from: Oldman on September 12, 2018, 09:31:04 am
Character is how you act when no one is looking.

Exactly.....If they hadn't been turned in he would have still been playing and not said a word. Glad they got it all figured out though. Good luck to smackover and #6.

WHITEchicken

Smackover played by the rules given the info that they had at the time of the foreman game. They did not intentionally brake the rules. Facts. Good to hear that he is going to get to play.

Datruth100

Quote from: WorkOrder on September 12, 2018, 09:33:29 am
Exactly.....If they hadn't been turned in he would have still been playing and not said a word. Glad they got it all figured out though. Good luck to smackover and #6.

You right because no one knew any rules was being broken.

bleudog

September 12, 2018, 10:21:33 am #66 Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 01:54:52 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Datruth100 on September 12, 2018, 09:45:22 am
You right because no one knew any rules was being broken.

Ignorantia juris non excusat.

If the paperwork is clean now and wasn't for the Foreman game, it should have been addressed when the kid first enrolled and decided to participate in extra-curricular activities.

Is this the football coach's first year and doesn't Smackover-Norphlet have Gross as an interim Superindent?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 12, 2018, 09:38:13 am
Smackover played by the rules given the info that they had at the time of the foreman game. They did not intentionally brake the rules. Facts. Good to hear that he is going to get to play.
With a new student you make sure the paperwork is in place before he plays a game.

WorkOrder

Quote from: Oldman on September 12, 2018, 10:33:16 am
With a new student you make sure the paperwork is in place before he plays a game.

AMEN

OB11

So the game they forfeited stands as a forfeit correct? Since he is eligible now, he doesn't become retroactively eligible does he?

I have absolutely no dog in this fight. I'm just curious. Glad the young man is getting an opportunity to play.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 12, 2018, 09:38:13 am

Whoa now, slow down.   Don't brake the rules.

Datruth100

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 12, 2018, 10:46:54 am
Whoa now, slow down.   Don't brake the rules.

Brake broke u know wat it meant don't matter I was only on here to see just how miserable some people was !! He back he will play starting September 21 so ummm I don't care what none y'all got say !! This will be my last post I was just on here to report back to who I needed to 😜😝🤪✌🏻 Thanks to all the haters!! But ur defeated 👅

bleudog

September 12, 2018, 11:03:01 am #72 Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 11:06:48 am by bleudog
Quote from: OB11 on September 12, 2018, 10:39:31 am
So the game they forfeited stands as a forfeit correct? Since he is eligible now, he doesn't become retroactively eligible does he?

I have absolutely no dog in this fight. I'm just curious. Glad the young man is getting an opportunity to play.

That one's easy:

"Rule 17. HARDSHIP EXCEPTIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY. Upon petition from a student's school
administrator, the Executive Director is authorized to waive the requirements of all eligibility rules except
the age rule if the school develops acceptable proof based on the stated criteria for a hardship waiver.
Hardships must be applied for and approved by the Executive Director before a student participates in
interscholastic competition. Hardships shall not be retroactive
."

http://members.ahsaa.org/public/userfiles/Golf/2018-19_AAA_Handbook.pdf

bleudog

September 12, 2018, 11:05:26 am #73 Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 11:07:31 am by bleudog
Quote from: Datruth100 on September 12, 2018, 11:01:20 am
....... This will be my last post I was just on here to report back to who I needed to 😜😝🤪✌🏻 Thanks to all the haters!! But ur defeated 👅

Jimbo Morphis

Brake broke u know wat it meant don’t matter I was only on here to see just how miserable some people was !! He back he will play starting September 21 so ummm I don’t care what none y’all got say !! This will be my last post I was just on here to report back to who I needed to 😜😝🤪✌🏻 Thanks to all the haters!! But ur defeated 👅
Haters? So sad

KOJACK

I have a feeling we haven't heard da last from datruth...

OB11

Quote from: bleudog on September 12, 2018, 11:03:01 am
That one's easy:

"Rule 17. HARDSHIP EXCEPTIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY. Upon petition from a student's school
administrator, the Executive Director is authorized to waive the requirements of all eligibility rules except
the age rule if the school develops acceptable proof based on the stated criteria for a hardship waiver.
Hardships must be applied for and approved by the Executive Director before a student participates in
interscholastic competition. Hardships shall not be retroactive
."

http://members.ahsaa.org/public/userfiles/Golf/2018-19_AAA_Handbook.pdf

That's what I figured. Thank you sir!

AirWarren

Brake broke u know wat it meant don’t matter I was only on here to see just how miserable some people was !! He back he will play starting September 21 so ummm I don’t care what none y’all got say !! This will be my last post I was just on here to report back to who I needed to 😜😝🤪✌🏻 Thanks to all the haters!! But ur defeated 👅

Will there be court ruled motion and affidavit that will be set in place so we can see his stats now?

Coltfan2005

Brake broke u know wat it meant don't matter I was only on here to see just how miserable some people was !! He back he will play starting September 21 so ummm I don't care what none y'all got say !! This will be my last post I was just on here to report back to who I needed to 😜😝🤪✌🏻 Thanks to all the haters!! But ur defeated 👅
This entire thing was handled badly. He should have had all paperwork done before season started so team would not have to forfeit and this would have never come up. If his family did work in the school system they should have insured that all paperwork was correctly filed. The admin at the school is also responsible for the problems. At least the team only had to forfeit a non-conf game and the young man gets to play. Once again, adults not doing their jobs hurt the kids just wanting to play.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 12, 2018, 01:14:21 pm
This entire thing was handled badly. He should have had all paperwork done before season started so team would not have to forfeit and this would have never come up. If his family did work in the school system they should have insured that all paperwork was correctly filed. The admin at the school is also responsible for the problems. At least the team only had to forfeit a non-conf game and the young man gets to play. Once again, adults not doing their jobs hurt the kids just wanting to play.
heard a wise man once say, "Anyone who says cheaters never win a'int never played with no cheaters."

bleudog

September 12, 2018, 01:26:46 pm #80 Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 01:53:47 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Oldman on September 12, 2018, 01:23:41 pm
heard a wise man once say, "Anyone who says cheaters never win a'int never played with no cheaters."

I believe the same wise man once said, "Figures don't lie, but liars can figure."

WHITEchicken

I don't know if the rules are exactly the same as in Texas. That might have been a mix up on the new coaches part. It could have also been told to the coach that the kid was eligible by a higher up.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 13, 2018, 06:38:18 pm
I don't know if the rules are exactly the same as in Texas. That might have been a mix up on the new coaches part. It could have also been told to the coach that the kid was eligible by a higher up.
One thing for sure the coach will know the rules next year when he goes back to Texas. After this chicken herding this year I bet he runs back.

sax2play8

All I know for a fact is I am ready for some buckaroo football. Being off 2 weeks sucks. Ready for the centerpoint game

KOJACK

September 14, 2018, 12:07:26 pm #84 Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 01:44:23 pm by KOJACK
Quote from: Oldman on September 13, 2018, 06:43:00 pm
One thing for sure the coach will know the rules next year when he goes back to Texas. After this chicken herding this year I bet he runs back.
That will be ok...that next Texas Coach they get will make smackover home  ::)

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: sax2play8 on September 14, 2018, 12:57:26 am
All I know for a fact is I am ready for some buckaroo football. Being off 2 weeks sucks. Ready for the centerpoint game
Come over to Prescott and get a peek of what's to come week 5.

Jimbo Morphis

CURLEYWOLF24

September 14, 2018, 10:31:45 pm #87 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 05:59:11 am by CURLEYWOLF24
Quote from: Oldman on September 14, 2018, 04:14:01 pm
I scare
Should be, only  8 on the board tonight!???

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on September 13, 2018, 06:43:00 pm

Nope. He is retired front texas. He's most likely going to hang around for awhile.

DeeGee

Lord I haven't posted in a year or two and still the same people agree to disagree. Sometimes worse. Lol.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 14, 2018, 10:41:06 pm
Lord I haven't posted in a year or two and still the same people agree to disagree. Sometimes worse. Lol.
Whats up Dee? How've you been?

DeeGee

September 15, 2018, 12:17:56 am #91 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:19:27 am by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Oldman on September 14, 2018, 10:49:48 pm
Whats up Dee? How’ve you been?

Good. Just chilling and watching a lot of football as normal. I was playing on a all womens semi pro full tackle team, health reasons I had to leave the team. But not before we won the National Championship in Pittsburgh, with 13 players!!!
Funny how it takes an all womans team to bring a National Championship Trophy to Arkansas!!! Lol #Wildcats

WHITEchicken

Well Goldie I have narrowed you down to 13 people. Give me a number and I can finally figure out who you are.

DeeGee

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 15, 2018, 03:49:39 pm
Well Goldie I have narrowed you down to 13 people. Give me a number and I can finally figure out who you are.

Lol. No. I am a white girl though.

WHITEchicken

That narrows it down even more. Now I have got it down to like 3 people

DeeGee

I was not in the team picture after the after the win. I was hurt and was with medical still. But my number wa 89. I think a new girl has it now. I'm no longer on the team. But there is a few pictures of me down the last several years when I was on the team. Trust me I miss it but I got a brain bleed from a tackle and was in the hospital for about 5 days. So I had to quit.

WHITEchicken

A good friend of mine coached the mile high blaze. He loved it.

DeeGee

I love football and some of the older posters on here can tell ya, I know more about football than most men. Lol! I just haven't posted in a while.  But I  read up on some of the threads though.
I'd love to be a coach.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas