• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junction City vs Haynesville La

Started by Hvillefan, September 08, 2018, 11:33:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hvillefan

Hows it going guys, I'm new to this board. I've been checking in for a few years off and on ever since Haynesville added Junction City to the schedule. I'm looking forward to a great game against the Dragons this year. 2015 and 2016 were both great games coming down to the wire with Haynesville coming out on top. Last year the Dragons whipped us like a dog! What can we expect from the Dragons this year? What are your strengths/weaknesses? Haynesville will have a very strong D-Line. It will be the strength of the team. Also, we are talented in the secondary. LBers are our weakness. We do not have much depth this year. Causing us to convert a DL and a DB to LBer just to make ends meet. We are big upfront on both sides of the ball and will rely on our run game and solid defense (like always). Not much depth this year so we have a lot of guys going both ways, but have wins over a 3a school and a 4a school who both have over 65+ players on the roster. Just for reference, our DL looks like this:

DE JR 6'0 215
DT SR 6'3 305 (LSU commit)
DT SR 6'0 295
DE JR 6'6 275 (offers from numerous SEC schools)

This is probably one of the best DL's in the state of La regardless of classification. What can we expect from the Dragons?

eldofan

Try the 2a board . Jc is in 2a this classification

501Arkansas

Quote from: Hvillefan on September 08, 2018, 11:33:29 pm
Hows it going guys, I'm new to this board. I've been checking in for a few years off and on ever since Haynesville added Junction City to the schedule. I'm looking forward to a great game against the Dragons this year. 2015 and 2016 were both great games coming down to the wire with Haynesville coming out on top. Last year the Dragons whipped us like a dog! What can we expect from the Dragons this year? What are your strengths/weaknesses? Haynesville will have a very strong D-Line. It will be the strength of the team. Also, we are talented in the secondary. LBers are our weakness. We do not have much depth this year. Causing us to convert a DL and a DB to LBer just to make ends meet. We are big upfront on both sides of the ball and will rely on our run game and solid defense (like always). Not much depth this year so we have a lot of guys going both ways, but have wins over a 3a school and a 4a school who both have over 65+ players on the roster. Just for reference, our DL looks like this:

DE JR 6'0 215
DT SR 6'3 305 (LSU commit)
DT SR 6'0 295
DE JR 6'6 275 (offers from numerous SEC schools)

This is probably one of the best DL's in the state of La regardless of classification. What can we expect from the Dragons?
Wrong board my man

Hvillefan

My apologies, I thought JC played in 3a for some reason. How would I move this thread to the 2a board?

eldofan

Go to forums . Find 2a football. Then repost your topic and thread

WHITEchicken

It not 2a but I can tell you that if you don't have linebackers that will step straight in the hole and DEs that will not run up the field it is going to be a long night for Haynesville on defense. You don't really have to worry about JC passing game.

Proud Buckaroo

Junctions City is about to receive its second beat down of the Year. Tornados by 20+.

Smackover Fan

Junction is beat again by 3 scores before going on to make their run for the 2a state title. If they have their main running back...back. I'll change that to a closer game but still see the Tornados staying on top.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas