• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Austin Taylor from the burg

Started by AR_dawg3, September 04, 2018, 09:26:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AR_dawg3

Whats yalls thoughts on this kid? Hes gotta have colleges already looking at him.

DnA Prostaff

Well to start with,

1. He is fast. 
2. He is really fast.
3. He is REALLY FAST!

I imagine most teams will overplay the edge to keep him contained.... If he gets loose in the open field you might as well get the extra point team ready.

i40traveler

Who is Austin Taylor and where is the Burg?

DnA Prostaff

Running back for the Mountainburg Dragons

IdaLions

AR_dawg3

Quote from: IdaLions on September 04, 2018, 01:34:14 pm
40 Time?

Im not really sure but he is fast. i heard he outran clarkson from england last year in the playoffs.

HG Hornet

What grade is he in?  If he's got colleges looking at him, then he should be working just as hard in the classroom to keep (or get) his grades up and get a nice ACT score.  Student athletes can't wait until February of their senior year and expect a 23+ on the ACT test.  Skills & grades are what will get him, and others, into the college of their choice.  Good luck to him and ALL others who are wanting to play on Saturdays after the Friday night lights are turned off on them. 

Coach95

Hootens didn't talk about him for your game this week, they talked about the other two boys scoring touchdowns...

Prouddragondad

Austin Taylor is a Sr this year. I'd say he has 4.5 speed kid can fly he showed it in the playoffs last year against England when he broke lose on a long run and out ran Clarkson from England. He had 277 yards that game. Friday night he had 9 carries for 140 yards and a TD. That's over 15 YPC. I have watched this young man grow up even coached him in little league he is a very religious and a outstanding young man who does really good in school. I know he is very involved with FCA in school. I don't know if he has been contacted by any schools yet but either way I'm sure he will be going to college somewhere.

HG Hornet

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Coach95 on September 04, 2018, 03:00:42 pm
Hootens didn't talk about him for your game this week, they talked about the other two boys scoring touchdowns...

Its also Hootens, not the brightest bunch. If you didn't already know that just hang around for a few weeks.

Fatfullback

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas