• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon vs PW

Started by Lions84, August 27, 2018, 10:49:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this weeks matchup

Lions
7 (26.9%)
Pats
12 (46.2%)
Skeeters
7 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: September 01, 2018, 10:49:13 am

Lions84

I going with those Lions to open with a win over PW.

big E

Wishful thinking Patriots by 21.

MomaLion

Lions84

From what I been hearing the Skeeters will win it all.

big E

That's why the good lord gave someone the knowledge to make the thermacell.  Keeps even the worst skeeters away.

hornetfan8

Don't know a whole lot about either team but PW made the playoffs last year and had a solid run all season. I'm going with them by 3 scores

da greatest bigbaby

August 29, 2018, 02:36:24 pm #6 Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 12:23:30 am by da greatest bigbaby
The lions made the playoffs also last season the lions by 14 @ home

jbtiger73

I might be in attendance at the game on Friday night. Since our guys will be in Corning.

big E

You can sit on the winning side with me jb.  That would be the visitors side bigbaby.

MomaLion

I need somebody to keep me updated on the Jr. Game Thursday night.

da greatest bigbaby

OK moma ima post as soon as I get the info stats ect on the jr lions I'm sure it will be the same ole business their like 32-6 jr lions lol but big e should have the good news Thursday for us lol it's @ Palestine an big e sitting on either side in Clarendon would be better than sitting in yaw lil stadium bleachers do yaw still have those 2 lil baseball like bleachers out their I remember yaw had to bring lawn chairs out for our band  lol an come on JBtiger yaw might get to see me bigbaby Cedric an tank an jb I'm not sure why yaw Coach schedule 3 hour corning an 4 hour subiaco academy opening games is he that embarrassed lol PB dollarway , Dewitt, England , mark tree an Osceola were closer an available

big E

August 30, 2018, 05:24:44 am #11 Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 05:31:12 am by big E
Our home bleachers are just fine , if you could read I have already explained the visitor bleacher situation,  but with know more of yall that are coming yall should have plenty of room. The reason yalls stadium looks so big is yall never have anyone in it.

big E

August 30, 2018, 07:39:43 pm #12 Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 08:36:32 pm by big E
Ok momma yall won  the Jr. High game 14-0.  In a Driving rain storm . Game was stopped at half time it was raining so hard I couldn't see the white hat to start or stop the clock.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on August 30, 2018, 07:39:43 pm
Ok momma yall won  the Jr. High game 14-0.  In a Driving rain storm . Game was stopped at half time it was raining so hard I couldn't see the white hat to start or stop the clock.

Our jr high has yet to take the field against anyone,  scrimmage got cancelled for weather as did tonight's game at riverview

Lions84

MomaLion

Thanks for the updates guys and good luck tonight.

Tigerpride37

Is the game being played In p.w.

big E

jbtiger73

Headed there now. Coming from Sherwood

MomaLion

Old Scrapper

Y'all sure are slacking on the score updates

big E

42-7 pw had zero service in the stadium.

jbtiger73

big E

Patriots offence looked good at times not so good at times but the defense looked real good and physical.

jbtiger73

Brinkley won over Corning 28-8

Old Scrapper

Quote from: jbtiger73 on August 31, 2018, 10:52:17 pm
Brinkley won over Corning 28-8
Congrats to Brinkley! Those boys needed this game to start the year off!

bigworm

Where the heck is big baby? Ive been waiting on him for 3 hours.

jbtiger73

Probably took a leave of absence. Lol

big E

You can only bluff so long , eventually you have to play the game and then people know. Big baby we all know. And up next another spread team better sure up that pass defense that gave up 6 touchdowns , or they'll have to change the lightbupbs.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on September 01, 2018, 04:45:03 am
You can only bluff so long , eventually you have to play the game and then people know. Big baby we all know. And up next another spread team better sure up that pass defense that gave up 6 touchdowns , or they'll have to change the lightbupbs.

I wish we could hurry up and play them so we could beat them with a physical ground game. Just ask Bauxite if des arc is physical. 

Lions84

Lions got Drilled but that why we play the Game! Saw Earle got mauled too .

big E

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 01, 2018, 07:32:53 am
I wish we could hurry up and play them so we could beat them with a physical ground game. Just ask Bauxite if des arc is physical. 
Pick they have 2 big guys in the middle and that's about it , I expected them to have more speed than I seen didn't appear that they were in shape yet either.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on September 01, 2018, 08:21:59 am
Pick they have 2 big guys in the middle and that's about it , I expected them to have more speed than I seen didn't appear that they were in shape yet either.

We may not win another game, but at this point, I would put our o line up against ANY in 2A

MomaLion

No worries,  time to get ready for next week.

Dogg

Quote from: Lions84 on September 01, 2018, 07:50:01 am
Lions got Drilled but that why we play the Game! Saw Earle got mauled too .
Earle didn't get mauled. Earle played HWH you played PW there is no comparison at all

Lions84

Quote from: Dogg on September 01, 2018, 10:54:21 am
Earle didn't get mauled. Earle played HWH you played PW there is no comparison at all

You lost by 20 that being mauled.

Dogg

What's the differece between mauled and mercy ruled? The Lions may not win a game this year.

Dogg

The Lions could be 0-4 when they roll into the Dog Pound

Lions84

Quote from: Dogg on September 04, 2018, 12:33:50 pm
The Lions could be 0-4 when they roll into the Dog Pound

We look pretty bad this year.  We had some good coaches but we not done much since Hart Left.

big E

Kids can't go all summer and not be in the weight room religiously.  Not in this day and time. Meek told our coach that a few show up but for the most part your not gonna compete like that oh you'll beat the Marvells of the world but that's about it. We have 32 kids and 32 kids made their lifts . If you have to baby them to play then you are not gonna succeed in today's game. I understand that Basketball is big at Clarendon , but basketball players need to lift also , ask any college coach and they will tell you to play every sport you can.

da greatest bigbaby

Dogg their is noo way we lose to Brinkley

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 04, 2018, 03:37:31 pm
Kids can't go all summer and not be in the weight room religiously.  Not in this day and time. Meek told our coach that a few show up but for the most part your not gonna compete like that oh you'll beat the Marvells of the world but that's about it. We have 32 kids and 32 kids made their lifts . If you have to baby them to play then you are not gonna succeed in today's game. I understand that Basketball is big at Clarendon , but basketball players need to lift also , ask any college coach and they will tell you to play every sport you can.
One thing you're forgetting is that a lot of these kids have to work during the summer. We aren't a rich kids school.

big E

September 05, 2018, 05:38:47 am #42 Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 05:40:24 am by big E
What do you think goes to school at PW . Every day working class people , you think we are some kind of private school? They dont have to work 24/7 . You would be surprised what would happen if you told the kids that they had 24 lifts in the summer or they couldn't play.  99% of them would show up. The reason I know this is that's what our kids do , now you can make some up if you miss a few by flipping tractor tires 60 yards. Some kids have to do that before they can see the field but they do it. So the poor kids that have to work line dont hold water with me. If you get the parents involved you would be amazed as to what would happen. Football is work and just like anything else in this old cruel world you get out of it what you put in it.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: MomaLion on September 04, 2018, 09:47:58 pm
One thing you're forgetting is that a lot of these kids have to work during the summer. We aren't a rich kids school.
The Hazen Coach sets up workouts around what fits the kids schedule if they work, and most do work in the summer here because we are not the rich kid school either.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on September 04, 2018, 09:47:58 pm

this may qualify you as the most dumbest comment ever award. not sure any school in our area would be considered "a rich kids school".

jbtiger73

Even all 18 of our kids made their lifts. And we're, according to y'all out there, are a school that's going downhill.

Lions84

We had the field house open from 6am till sunset when I played.

big E

It can all be worked out , the kids just have to want to do it.

Lions84

Quote from: big E on September 05, 2018, 02:31:31 pm
It can all be worked out , the kids just have to want to do it.

Amen

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 05, 2018, 05:38:47 am
What do you think goes to school at PW . Every day working class people , you think we are some kind of private school? They dont have to work 24/7 . You would be surprised what would happen if you told the kids that they had 24 lifts in the summer or they couldn't play.  99% of them would show up. The reason I know this is that's what our kids do , now you can make some up if you miss a few by flipping tractor tires 60 yards. Some kids have to do that before they can see the field but they do it. So the poor kids that have to work line dont hold water with me. If you get the parents involved you would be amazed as to what would happen. Football is work and just like anything else in this old cruel world you get out of it what you put in it.

Oh, so y'all are all working class huh.  Then how in the world do you pay for a 30 million dollar school without raising taxes?  Or afford 2 tour buses? That's a whole heck of a lot of private donations.
I know several kids that literally can't play because they have to work to pay for their school clothes etc...some have to contribute to their family finances.  Throw that bs somewhere else.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas