• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avery Felts- Jonesboro Westside

Started by Bbal789, January 19, 2018, 05:04:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LRRandy

Quote from: SouthernerPride on March 03, 2018, 02:10:16 pm
they can't. They've already ruined all the others with the exact same drivel. Sore losers in my opinion.

Meanwhile Westside came storming back in the second Q thanks to some big shots by Felts and now leads the Southerners at half by two.
kind of doesn't matter now. Didn't get to Hot Springs.

J12

Charlie1001

Quote from: Batman44 on March 03, 2018, 03:40:29 pm
Go Felts!!! Time to put a stop to all this devious "exchange" students and scholarships to private and "Christian" schools. Go Westside!!
:o :o :o :o :o

J12

There were plenty of Southside players and parents who stayed way after to congratulate Avery and his teammates. It was nice to see.

SouthernerPride

Quote from: J12 on March 03, 2018, 08:32:40 pm
There were plenty of Southside players and parents who stayed way after to congratulate Avery and his teammates. It was nice to see.
of course. Avery plays AAU ball with 4 SS players. They're all very close.

GosnellBall

August 06, 2018, 05:59:52 pm #55 Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 03:27:33 pm by GosnellBall

LRRandy

Ladies and gentleman. The winner of the 2018 delayed reaction post goes to.........drumroll.............Gosnellball.

Informant

I'd prolly be truly upset and bring up irrelevant facts from 3 years ago too, if my school let a kid score 60 a night on them. 

Felts is every bit as advertised.  Lights were a little bright for him in Hot Springs but expect him to put up big numbers again this year against a little stiffer competition.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas