• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Where my boys from Earle!!!!!!!

Started by ISU7, January 08, 2018, 12:08:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Dollar

NEark tigers

BACK TO BACK 2A-3 CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogg

February 26, 2018, 09:21:45 pm #52 Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 12:50:47 pm by Dogg
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 10, 2018, 11:31:13 am
Naw, his time is now irrelevant.

Just found it unusual for Earle to lose back to back home games to what were supposed to be inferior team's. One of which I watched Earle beat with 7 players on the road. Is it true that Earle is regressing (that means getting worse) this season?
Earle always turns in to a different animal come playoff time.

Mr. Trill

I said the same thing. Murray don't care about anything but the championship game, he'll lose Regionals on purpose if it puts him in a good position. Best coach in Arkansas period and that includes Mike Anderson.

FromTheBench

"lose regionals on purpose" meaning he doesn't believe him and his team could beat the team they had to play if they did win regionals? If he's the best coach and they are the best team then it shouldn't matter who they draw. If I were in that position I think I'd be fine with eliminating a bigger threat early.

NEark tigers

C'mon Trill, "lose regionals on purpose"......thats not how he rolls.

He is a big time winning coach thats gets the job done. He has won the last three North Regional titles..a sure-fire Hall of Fame coach.

biglion1985

NEark you sure are right he is a first ballot hall of fame in my book I remember all the battles when y'all was in the same conference as Manila but good luck to the Dogs

Dogg

Kevon getting back and finding his stroke from deep makes Earle a totally different team.

Mr. Trill

I know because I played for the guy. But yes, he knows how to win and that's what matters. And yes he don't have to lose on purpose to win it all but he still can if that's his decision.

Dogg

Boys 10x State Champs
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

NEark tigers

Dogg

March 09, 2018, 09:30:53 am #61 Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 09:50:28 am by Dogg
ISU7 this is the most impressive thing about this one Bohannon left for Baylor and the Dogs still got it done. You loose a 20 pint and 10 rebound player and still win it!!

Redwolves8526

Dogg

Both teams will be back in Hot Springs next year!!

bleudog

Ctucker

Is Doolittle going to play college ball anywhere!

Cheek

Quote from: Dogg on March 09, 2018, 09:51:08 am
Both teams will be back in Hot Springs next year!!

Earle has a chance but not MT.   They lost way too much this year.

MT Legend

Yea cheek I don't see us being their again for awhile.at least 4 or 5 years or so. You never know though as a basketball school you're always a threat.

Dogg

Quote from: Cheek on March 09, 2018, 06:42:42 pm
Earle has a chance but not MT.   They lost way too much this year.
Earle will definitely be back!!

Dogg

March 10, 2018, 09:46:17 am #69 Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 10:23:13 am by Dogg
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 10, 2018, 11:31:13 am
Naw, his time is now irrelevant.

Just found it unusual for Earle to lose back to back home games to what were supposed to be inferior team's. One of which I watched Earle beat with 7 players on the road. Is it true that Earle is regressing (that means getting worse) this season?
All questions have been answered. Making it 4 in a row next year Boys & Girls

NEark tigers

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas