• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New top 10

Started by BO_KNOWS, November 13, 2017, 08:01:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BO_KNOWS

1. Earle
2. Mount Ida
3. CHG
4. Danville
5. Rison
6. Hazen
7. Foreman
8. Mountain burg
9. Bearden
10. Conway Christian

hornets23byers

Woo hoo we didn't make the top 10 :)

COACH-Mike

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 13, 2017, 08:01:40 am
1. Earle
2. Mount Ida
3. CHG
4. Danville
5. Rison
6. Hazen
7. Foreman
8. Mountain burg
9. Bearden
10. Conway Christian
I have not seen Danville but Mt Ida, CHG, Rison, and Foreman are better than Earle.  I've seen film on them all and those 4 teams are fundamentally  sound and can play defense.   Just my opinion.

FilmCrew

haha...Bo_Knows basketball isn't going to give any credit to Mount Ida...

ThreadWatcher

I think he's on that Kool-Aid again.

jsw6f0

Is Danville Rison game of the week

brown2010

1. Mt Ida 2. CHG 3.Rison 4. Earle 5.Foreman 6.Hazen 7. Bearden 8.Conway Christan 9.Mt Burg.10.M Cove

dawg_days

1. CHG
2. Mt. Ida
3. Rison
4. Earle
5. Conway Christian
6. Foreman
7. Hazen
8. Danville
9. Magnet Cove
10. Palestine-Wheatley

Champ74

November 13, 2017, 11:25:16 am #8 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 11:40:46 am by Champ74
Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 13, 2017, 09:02:47 am
I have not seen Danville but Mt Ida, CHG, Rison, and Foreman are better than Earle.  I've seen film on them all and those 4 teams are fundamentally  sound and can play defense.   Just my opinion.

The only poll that matters is the one at the end of the year...

Greyhound#1

Quote from: dawg_days on November 13, 2017, 11:11:27 am
1. CHG
2. Mt. Ida
3. Rison
4. Earle
5. Conway Christian
6. Foreman
7. Hazen
8. Danville
9. Magnet Cove
10. Palestine-Wheatley

lol,  you must be from PW

BO_KNOWS

Mount Ida plays in  a weak conference so didn't give them the 1 spot. But I got them in the finals against Earle/ Danville .

BO_KNOWS

Hornet - mineral is ranked about 18 right above Hampton lol

Eaglefan70

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 13, 2017, 12:39:16 pm
Mount Ida plays in  a weak conference so didn't give them the 1 spot. But I got them in the finals against Earle/ Danville .
I've seen film on Earle.  They are a good team but not disciplined and it'll come to shoot them in the foot.  They have some great athletes though, they catch the ball and they will make plays no doubt.  That isn't even mentioning their 6"5 quarterback Gerry. 

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Eaglefan70 on November 13, 2017, 12:46:33 pm
I've seen film on Earle.  They are a good team but not disciplined and it'll come to shoot them in the foot.  They have some great athletes though, they catch the ball and they will make plays no doubt.  That isn't even mentioning their 6"5 quarterback Gerry.

Every one says that about really athletic teams.  Does not being disciplined mean they don't follow blockers and cut up field and go 80 yards and a TD, or does it mean that there QB scrambled from sack and no one blocked for him then ran over 4 or 5 defenders and scored a TD.  I'm gonna call BS on all the not being discipline crap.  Of all the teams Salem played they seemed to have had the best sportsmanship and seemed very Discipline.  Them Earle boys are legit and the rest the conferences better realize it.  Hopefully we get another shot at them in the 3rd rd.     

FilmCrew

I guess Hampton playing in a tougher conference got them far. Oh wait, they are playing basketball never mind.

BO_KNOWS

If you remember Hampton lost to graduation 95% of the offense which hurt this year. Kinda like what y'all will be going thru next year .

sheepdawg92

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 14, 2017, 07:08:04 am
If you remember Hampton lost to graduation 95% of the offense which hurt this year. Kinda like what y'all will be going thru next year .
yea my boys will be good next year we was really young this year

Lions65

November 14, 2017, 08:30:27 am #17 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 08:35:10 am by Lions65
Yeah but our 4 seed beat y'all so may not be as weak as you thought 'bodontknow' hamitage is back to their irrelevancey so go get on the basketball thread, y'all had your Cinderella season and screwed it up

sheepdawg92

1. Mt. Ida
2. CHG
3. Rison
4. CC
5. Foreman
6. Earle
7. Hazen
8. Danville
9. Magnet Cove
10. Palestine-Wheatley

hornets23byers

1. Mt ida 2. Foreman 3. Mineral springs 4. Nashville with mineral students . 5. Ashdown with mineral students . 5. Millwood alligators 6. Rison 7. Arkansas state 8. Earle 9. Arkansas razorbacks . 10. Arkansas math and science .  I still haven't evaluated everyone yet so please give me time to watch more film . 

DnA Prostaff

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 14, 2017, 08:51:47 am
1. Mt ida 2. Foreman 3. Mineral springs 4. Nashville with mineral students . 5. Ashdown with mineral students . 5. Millwood alligators 6. Rison 7. Arkansas state 8. Earle 9. Arkansas razorbacks . 10. Arkansas math and science .  I still haven't evaluated everyone yet so please give me time to watch more film .

Razorbacks don't belong in that list!!! There is no way that the hogs are better than Hermitage or Decatur!!

big E

According to Hootens PW is #18 . A nd that's with only 16 teams left

Redzone

1. Mount Ida
2. C. Harmony Grove
3. Foreman
4. Rison
5. Earle
6. Conway Christian
7. Hazen
8. Bearden
9. Danville
10. Mountainburg

dawg_days

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on November 13, 2017, 11:26:31 am
lol,  you must be from PW

I'm not, but I can't see anyone else worthy of sliding in at the 10 hole

BO_KNOWS

If mount Ida played in the 8 they would not be undefeated.

Hornetdawg2017

I like hornet byers picks! Mine would be
Mt Ida
Rison
Harmony Grove
Danville
Foreman
Mineral springs
Bearden
Conway Christian
Magnet cove
Mountainburg/earle

BO_KNOWS

Mineral looked horrible Friday night no way they beat Earle!!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 14, 2017, 11:18:34 am
Mineral looked horrible Friday night no way they beat Earle!!

But they did beat Hampton.

Hornetdawg2017

Lol soo what does that say about Hampton? Are you that idiot that was standing in the end zone with that nasty looking beard?

hornets23byers

I'm gonna tell you like I said before Hampton wasn't a slouch at all but neither looked great. Them passes wouldn't had been open if we wasn't sitting out starting corner out ..

BO_KNOWS

I never said hampton was great this year. When you see those kids commenting stupid personal fouls every game and holding every other play they don't deserve to win but mineral looked horrible so they will not even test Earle

hornets23byers

Ok whatever so what they gonna test us with . We have more speed and athletes than who you played. Go watch film

BO_KNOWS

Ha the best player on the field last Friday night was the Hampton RB that kept breaking off long runs against y'all but then again we would kill ourselves with stupid flags and he's 5'11 155 lbs . Bohannon is I believe 6'5 225 and you think y'all can stop him... it will be like cam newton days against the hogs..

hornets23byers

What are you gonna say when we do . You was stopped in your tracks most of the night . Long runs because of holding all night. No long runs if you wasn't holding get real. We didn't even open up our run game except 3 plays. You sniff our screen out because y'all practiced it well .  Btw we are still playing y'all are not lol . Remember we lost to strong that's all that was said .. you had one good year because of a boy that didn't live in your district. Anymore facts

Eaglefan70

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on November 13, 2017, 02:46:08 pm
Every one says that about really athletic teams.  Does not being disciplined mean they don't follow blockers and cut up field and go 80 yards and a TD, or does it mean that there QB scrambled from sack and no one blocked for him then ran over 4 or 5 defenders and scored a TD.  I'm gonna call BS on all the not being discipline crap.  Of all the teams Salem played they seemed to have had the best sportsmanship and seemed very Discipline.  Them Earle boys are legit and the rest the conferences better realize it.  Hopefully we get another shot at them in the 3rd rd.     
I didn't say they can't make plays.  I respect the team and know they have athletes.  I do however don't see them beating a team like CHG or Conway Christian that also has athletes that can match up well.  Congrats on the win over Hector! Ya'll really brought it to them.  I hated to see Hector go down like that but ya'll definitely shocked the state. 

hornets23byers

What are you gonna say when we do . You was stopped in your tracks most of the night . Long runs because of holding all night. No long runs if you wasn't holding get real. We didn't even open up our run game except 3 plays. You sniff our screen out because y'all practiced it well .  Btw we are still playing y'all are not lol . Remember we lost to strong that's all that was said .. you had one good year because of a boy that didn't live in your district. Anymore facts

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 14, 2017, 11:59:42 am

Technically.... He did live in their district.... Lol.

hornets23byers

Not according to some around there

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Hornetdawg2017 on November 14, 2017, 11:15:16 am
Mt Ida
Rison
Harmony Grove
Danville
Foreman
Mineral springs
Bearden
Conway Christian
Magnet cove
Mountainburg/earle

This is just funny.  Earle is top 3

FilmCrew

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 14, 2017, 11:10:20 am
If mount Ida played in the 8 they would not be undefeated.

This coming from the fool that had Hampton ranked higher that Mount Ida after the state final.

Bo_Knows_Basketball

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Hornetdawg2017 on November 14, 2017, 11:15:16 am
Mt Ida
Rison
Harmony Grove
Danville
Foreman
Mineral springs
Bearden
Conway Christian
Magnet cove
Mountainburg/earle
I hope what your stirring up doesn't get on you because your momma won't let your stinking tail in the house tonight.

hornets23byers

My mom passed but she always loved my rankings

Old Scrapper

Well whoever you stay with! And sorry about your mom

hornets23byers

It's all good I don't take things personal

Mr. Trill

I sure am tired of people always saying a team is not disciplined.

who-knew

Anyone think Hootens will still have McCrory still ranked 4th in the state like they have been all year after one and done in the playoffs.

couch-coach06

No cause the new one is already up

dawg_days

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 14, 2017, 11:44:37 am
Ok whatever so what they gonna test us with . We have more speed and athletes than who you played. Go watch film

What is Earle going to test Mineral with? Bohannon? It's like this if Mineral Sprimgs
Has to play night in and night out with the 8 they don't even make the playoffs. Good luck at Earle

hornets23byers

You have no ideal we don't play in the eight and I think we have had a pretty good record with the eight over the years and have played close games

ISU7

Quote from: Redzone on November 14, 2017, 09:54:44 am
1. Mount Ida
2. C. Harmony Grove
3. Foreman
4. Rison
5. Earle
6. Conway Christian
7. Hazen
8. Bearden
9. Danville
10. Mountainburg
This is what I picked early in the season except Earle is in my final four not Rison. 8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas