• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Barton v.s. Charleston

Started by AmericanVandal1987, November 10, 2017, 11:38:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanVandal1987

10-1 Barton

v.s.

11-0 Charleston

Whatcha think?

panther07

Williebe147

Quote from: panther07 on November 10, 2017, 11:46:47 pm
I think Barton gets rolled.
Quote from: AmericanVandal1987 on November 10, 2017, 11:38:35 pm
10-1 Barton

v.s.

11-0 Charleston

Whatcha think?
10-1 Barton

v.s.

11-0 Charleston

Whatcha think?
Barton will win this game Barton's Coach will out Coach the sidelines of Charleston Barton is a decent team but Barton has folks on the sidelines that are very good/ Barton bt 10/.
10-1 Barton

v.s.

11-0 Charleston

Whatcha think?

Bwana

nastynice

P.F.G.

2015hasbeen

Charleston wins will be close for 2 and a half quarters then ole chucktown will pull away and win by 3 tds

jay nelvin

Chuck by 12, hopefully setting up the rematch with Prescott on 24 Nov.

beach bum

WPWells

OLDSCHOOL82

Running clock in the second half.  Chuck shouldn't have a problem in round 2.

CoolBreeze

Before Round 1, I would have expected this to be a close game. But after all the problems Barton had with Paris, I'm not convinced that the Bears are that good. And, yes, I know Charleston only beat Paris by three. But that's not a fair comparison. That was a much-crippled Tiger team.

A healthy Tiger team hitting on cylinders should beat Barton by 3 touchdowns or more.

Linebacker

I watched Prescott beat Charleston last year in the finals! If Charleston is good as they was last year Charleston wins this one easy!  8)

papaeagle

November 11, 2017, 02:11:52 pm #13 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 10:14:05 pm by papaeagle
Quote from: Linebacker on November 11, 2017, 01:44:57 pm
I watched Prescott beat Charleston last year in the finals! If Charleston is good as they was last year Charleston wins this one easy!  8)
If Charleston did have to go to Barton and get the same 14-3 ref calls going against the "visitor" then Charleston would barely win. A shame that the referee team pool is deeper with less games being played in playoff season, and still Paris ran into an error prone referee team. But they were "nice guys" overall. Drive 4 hours to Barton and horrible 15 yard penalties at the worst time for Paris. With 20 seconds to go, Paris driving for a winning TD, and a defensive interference penalty was NOT called on Barton in the END ZONE!  Once Paris was on the 2-3 yard line of Barton in first half and got a 15 yard penalty to kill the TD drive. I and two others were eyeing the game closely and none of us saw anything close to a holding call.  :(  Paris had 150 yards of penalties and Barton about 50.. Notice the difference?

I will say that Barton fans, coaches and players were VERY NICE and non-confrontational. The 4 hour drive was a killer. I had to take off work. Paris was a better overall team last night and "in the game" in all but 3 other losing games this year. The 4th Q killed us in 4 games specifically. Next year will show an improved Paris team with better player intensity..  ;) 
PE

beach bum

hoghelmet14

A=Charleston
B=Paris
C=Barton

If A>B by 3
and C>B by 7
Then C>A by 4

That Said.... Chuck mercy rules Barton! LOL

HogRider12

If Barton eliminates turnovers, it will be a close game.

CoolBreeze

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HogRider12 on November 12, 2017, 01:23:36 pm

No, it won't be. Charleston will win by 20.

fbhound

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 12, 2017, 02:08:18 pm
No, it won't be. Charleston will win by 20.
Charleston by 3 TDs minimum .. I sorta smell a 35 point mercy rule by second half kickoff.

Williebe147

unleasheddad

Running clock in 2nd half. Chuck by a lot!

nastynice

Anybody else find it suspicious that most all of Chucks posters quit at the same time?  I know it isn't because they have better things to do.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: nastynice on November 15, 2017, 08:17:41 am
Anybody else find it suspicious that most all of Chucks posters quit at the same time?  I know it isn't because they have better things to do.

I think they are all just quietly waiting this year. lol.

Reallly though. 3A boards have been slow All year.

BAMA#16

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 15, 2017, 08:27:33 am
I think they are all just quietly waiting this year. lol.

Reallly though. 3A boards have been slow All year.
Mine graduated last year, so I just sit back and enjoy reading all these threads, stress free, lol.

Moose

Maybe they were just not real sure all season with the injuries.  That being said Charleston was able to get through it without losing. They seem to be healthy now, so who knows what they will be capable of. 

BAMA#16

Quote from: Moose on November 15, 2017, 08:48:02 am
Maybe they were just not real sure all season with the injuries.  That being said Charleston was able to get through it without losing. They seem to be healthy now, so who knows what they will be capable of.
This Tiger team is a whole new squad, except for a few that started last year.

HeadBussa08

Think Barton can shorten the game and maybe keep within 2 tds if they don't turn the ball over. Chuck playing pretty good though. Hope to see them next week.

Goose0

Clock management will help Barton as long as they can score on each possession, if not it could be a long night for the bears.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on November 15, 2017, 09:30:10 am
Think Barton can shorten the game and maybe keep within 2 tds if they don't turn the ball over. Chuck playing pretty good though. Hope to see them next week.
Ball security has been a real bugaboo for the Bears this season.

WPWells

Some of us don't live close enough to attend games anymore and therefore don't know enough to talk about the team.

CapnObvious

Chuck wins this one by 3 scores ..

nastynice

Quote from: HogRider12 on November 12, 2017, 01:23:36 pm
Nah. Out and up to SMF on the first or second play and Chuck will be up 7-0. Chuck will be in their heads after 3 minutes into the game.

Lineman

I'm surprised at the number of teams that leave the middle of the field wide open against the Tigers.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Lineman on November 16, 2017, 12:11:18 pm
I'm surprised at the number of teams that leave the middle of the field wide open against the Tigers.

Its more of, the offensive play calling, routes ran, pull everyone out of the middle and its open.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Lineman on November 16, 2017, 12:11:18 pm

Like Atkins running a man to man against a D1 WR? Lol.

Lineman

They weren't the only ones. It's not wise to cover #5 one on one either.

KOJACK

Lineman

KOJACK

OLDSCHOOL82

Hey my ole good buddy KoJack.  Are ya'll gonna play man on Flannigan if you get to make the trip to chucktown since ya got beat by Glen Rose and got the 2 seed?  If you get by Osceola?

KOJACK

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 16, 2017, 02:12:37 pm
Hey my ole good buddy KoJack.  Are ya'll gonna play man on Flannigan if you get to make the trip to chucktown since ya got beat by Glen Rose and got the 2 seed?  If you get by Osceola?
yep...y'all going man against Nashville? not that it will matter

OLDSCHOOL82

I'm sure we will.  All our guys are under 5'5" and run a blazing 5 flat 40!  Perfect fit for man!  Sure have missed conversations with u. 

RTF

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 16, 2017, 04:03:56 pm
I'm sure we will.  All our guys are under 5'5" and run a blazing 5 flat 40!  Perfect fit for man!  Sure have missed conversations with u.

OMG.. get a room!!

KOJACK

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 16, 2017, 04:03:56 pm
Yea right...I remember hearing about the badest jr high around a couple years ago for y'all. And thanks, I'm flattered.

Proud Buckaroo

That junior high team are now juniors in highschool.

gold45

Quote from: Moose on November 15, 2017, 08:48:02 am

This team is capable of whatever they decide to be capable of.  Lucky for us fans, this healthy Tiger squad seems to be firing on all cylinders.  Tigers win this one by at least 3 scores.

gold45

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 16, 2017, 06:59:40 pm
That junior high team are now juniors in highschool.

Looking forward to the 3A boards next year with the return of this senior Booneville squad...

Grayte88

Quote from: gold45 on November 16, 2017, 07:16:30 pm
This team is capable of whatever they decide to be capable of.  Lucky for us fans, this healthy Tiger squad seems to be firing on all cylinders.  Tigers win this one by at least 3 scores.
Lol, no way. Charleston probably wins but not by 3tds. Get ready for a ballgame..

nastynice

Quote from: gold45 on November 16, 2017, 07:19:16 pm
Looking forward to the 3A boards next year with the return of this senior Booneville squad...

I know a certain way you could watch all of a certain nephew and son's games at the same time next year. Then you won't have to choose which game to attend anymore.  ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas