• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Melbourne at Rivercrest

Started by 501Arkansas, November 10, 2017, 10:47:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

501Arkansas

Who you guys have this game? I have Rivercrest winning easily

Missco

Bwana

Williebe147

camo5257

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 10, 2017, 10:47:55 pm
Who you guys have this game? I have Rivercrest winning easily
Rivercrest by literally however much they want

Proud Buckaroo

ISU7

Williebe147

bootlegger

Rivercrest wins by 14 at home,but we wont overlook anyone!

ISU7

Quote from: bootlegger on November 11, 2017, 02:47:46 am
Rivercrest wins by 14 at home,but we wont overlook anyone!
Certainly not.
Go Red

CoolBreeze

Colts stampede over the Bearkatz.

ISU7

November 12, 2017, 02:57:59 am #11 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 10:57:26 am by ISU7
Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 11, 2017, 12:25:11 pm
Colts stampede over the Bearkatz.
I don't know about that. Colts are dealing with injury issues.  :-X

Paperman

Colts are down to third string at a key running back spot. Should be competitive game. Brown at qb is the difference as Rivercrest gets the W

luxora4life

luxora4life

Quote from: Paperman on November 12, 2017, 12:54:11 pm
Colts are down to third string at a key running back spot. Should be competitive game. Brown at qb is the difference as Rivercrest gets the W

I believe #1 is the only back out the week.

Nevertheless, You would think you Osceola fans would Know the best that Rivercrest is not a one man team.  Next man up, and the Colts keep rolling. #let'sgo

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: luxora4life on November 12, 2017, 01:52:42 pm

Nevertheless, You would think you Osceola fans would Know the best that Rivercrest is not a one man team.  Next man up, and the Colts keep rolling. #let'sgo

Isn't one out the rest of the year with a broken arm?

luxora4life

Proud Buckaroo

luxora4life

November 12, 2017, 02:58:53 pm #18 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 03:05:42 pm by luxora4life

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 12, 2017, 02:57:45 pm
So, Robinson is going to play with a cast?
My responses are limited.  You must ask the right question.
8)

luxora4life

Proud Buckaroo

Head Lion

sprained ankle

Should be a Friday night strolll for the Colts.

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Best of luck to my buddy Coach McCarn, awesome guy! But my Colts are on a roll! Not over looking them but we're firing on all cylinders!

dragondad

dragondad

ISU7

ISU7

Quote from: luxora4life on November 12, 2017, 01:52:42 pm

Nevertheless, You would think you Osceola fans would Know the best that Rivercrest is not a one man team.  Next man up, and the Colts keep rolling. #let's
:-X ;D ;D

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on November 12, 2017, 12:54:11 pm
All the backs on the Colts team are good. Remember Robinson left the game late in the 1st qt and didn't return. Colts still kept the game in hand. Noles scored late with 40+ secs left in the game. Remember. 8)

Redskin2015

TruthHurts

If your looking somewhere for an upset with a 3 seed over a 1, this is a game to look at it.  Bearkatz led  a much better Smackover team until the 4th qtr last year. Rivercrest isn't as good as Smackover last year and the trip for the Bearkatz is 1.5 hrs shorter.  Bearkatz are 1-1 against the Colts. I would think the Colts wud be a 12  point favorite, but this one might end different than most think it will. Despite all the talk how region 1 is full of fluff, they had 3 teams advance to the second round and the Bearkatz have spent 2 years in 3-3A. Bearkatz  are heavy laden with sophmores but they are gritty.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: TruthHurts on November 13, 2017, 03:33:42 pm
If your looking somewhere for an upset with a 3 seed over a 1, this is a game to look at it.  Bearkatz led  a much better Smackover team until the 4th qtr last year. Rivercrest isn't as good as Smackover last year and the trip for the Bearkatz is 1.5 hrs shorter.  Bearkatz are 1-1 against the Colts. I would think the Colts wud be a 12  point favorite, but this one might end different than most think it will. Despite all the talk how region 1 is full of fluff, they had 3 teams advance to the second round and the Bearkatz have spent 2 years in 3-3A. Bearkatz  are heavy laden with sophmores but they are gritty.

Why are you talking about last year against Smackover? How do you know how good Rivercrest is? As far as a cream puff schedule, Melbourne has it. Opening with the powerhouses from Corning, Cave City, and Salem. Melbourne is in a conf with two decent teams, both of who beat Melbourne. If Melbourne gets an entire new team by friday, Rivercrest players catch legionnaire's, The Colts leave at half time because they thought the game was over, AND the officials spot Melbourne 14 points...Melbourne wins by 3.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 13, 2017, 05:06:10 pm
Why are you talking about last year against Smackover? How do you know how good Rivercrest is? As far as a cream puff schedule, Melbourne has it. Opening with the powerhouses from Corning, Cave City, and Salem. Melbourne is in a conf with two decent teams, both of who beat Melbourne. If Melbourne gets an entire new team by friday, Rivercrest players catch legionnaire's, The Colts leave at half time because they thought the game was over, AND the officials spot Melbourne 14 points...Melbourne wins by 3.
ROFLOL!

DogCatcher

Quote from: TruthHurts on November 13, 2017, 03:33:42 pm
You do realize rivercrest made it farther then Smackover did last year right?  RC wins this easy at the cotton patch.

TruthHurts

I watched the  Colts play this year at Hoxie and Valley. Drove over to Melbourne and watched them play Elkins this year,  also watched the Pokey/Osceola game, Batesville/Wynne, Southside/Stuttgart.  Sure the Colts are going to be favored to win this one, no one can argue that. The point was Melbourne is a tougher out than usually predicted. Doesn't really matter to me either way. I'm just a  fan of HS football and I do tend to pull for the underdogs from time to time.

luxora4life

Quote from: TruthHurts on November 13, 2017, 08:20:57 pm
I watched the  Colts play this year at Hoxie and Valley. Drove over to Melbourne and watched them play Elkins this year,  also watched the Pokey/Osceola game, Batesville/Wynne, Southside/Stuttgart.  Sure the Colts are going to be favored to win this one, no one can argue that. The point was Melbourne is a tougher out than usually predicted. Doesn't really matter to me either way. I'm just a  fan of HS football and I do tend to pull for the underdogs from time to time.

The Colts played Hoxie in Wilson.  You are welcome to travel to Wilson and pull for the underdog Friday Night.

TruthHurts

Was there for the Hoxie game. Got family over there. Went hog hunting after the game.

luxora4life

Quote from: TruthHurts on November 13, 2017, 09:00:51 pm
Was there for the Hoxie game. Got family over there. Went hog hunting after the game.

Ok, as long as there is Wilson, Arkansas.  Because you previously said The Colts played AT Hoxie and Valley.

TruthHurts

I'm just typing and not proofreading, Kinda hard to forget the guy drinking beer underneath the big oak by the south end zone and the porta pottys on the visitor side. Hog hunting was no good that night. But I did stop at the Kreme Castle in Blytheville and got a large pig sandwich on the way home. Highly recommend it.  ;) I always like watching games in the cotton patch and hearing those cow bells. Colts good this year no doubt. Are Kentavious and Daryll Brown related by chance ?

luxora4life

Quote from: TruthHurts on November 13, 2017, 09:14:37 pm
I'm just typing and not proofreading, Kinda hard to forget the guy drinking beer underneath the big oak by the south end zone and the porta pottys on the visitor side. Hog hunting was no good that night. But I did stop at the Kreme Castle in Blytheville and got a large pig sandwich on the way home. Highly recommend it.  ;) I always like watching games in the cotton patch and hearing those cow bells. Colts good this year no doubt. Are Kentavious and Daryll Brown related by chance ?

No, they are not.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: TruthHurts on November 13, 2017, 08:20:57 pm

Melbourne nor Rivercrest played Southside, Wynn, Batesville, Stuttgart, or Pokey. So, I fail to see how mentioning watching them play has anything to do with a point about melbourne being tough to put out.

TruthHurts

You asked me how would i know if Rivercrest was any good or not. I was making the point that I have seen Rivercrest play, but I have also watched some other teams as well. Maybe I should have started a new paragraph with the tough out statement, but grammar really isn't a strong suite of mine.   :'( 

Coltfan2005

Quote from: TruthHurts on November 13, 2017, 10:50:04 pm
You asked me how would i know if Rivercrest was any good or not. I was making the point that I have seen Rivercrest play, but I have also watched some other teams as well. Maybe I should have started a new paragraph with the tough out statement, but grammar really isn't a strong suite of mine.   :'( 

No, it is not. And football is not a strong "suite" of Melbourne's.

Paperman

Colts update! JD Winda will play (injured wrist against Osceola and leg against Bald Knob) and fullback/linebacker Maurice Williams (older brother of Kentavious Robinson) has been reinstated to the team! Kid with great talent! Will make Colts defense only better! The Crest washes over the Katz, by 21+!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: DogCatcher on November 13, 2017, 07:46:30 pm
You do realize rivercrest made it farther then Smackover did last year right?  RC wins this easy at the cotton patch.

Yeah, that's true and all but....Smackover got Charleston in the second round. Eventual state runner up.

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Quote from: Paperman on November 14, 2017, 04:12:18 am
Colts update! JD Winda will play (injured wrist against Osceola and leg against Bald Knob) and fullback/linebacker Maurice Williams (older brother of Kentavious Robinson) has been reinstated to the team! Kid with great talent! Will make Colts defense only better! The Crest washes over the Katz, by 21+!
I wouldn't use your sources anymore...

ISU7

Quote from: Maximus Decimus Meridius on November 14, 2017, 08:14:10 am
I wouldn't use your sources anymore...
Yea cause we all know certain personnel doesn't won't Williams back and that's a shame. Williams makes the Colts defense 10 times better than they are. Players have to work harder in his absence.  The Colts qb lead the team in tackles vs Osceola smh. Say what you won't it's the truth. 

redandgray

Quote from: ISU7 on November 14, 2017, 10:48:57 am
Yea cause we all know certain personnel doesn't won't Williams back and that's a shame. Williams makes the Colts defense 10 times better than they are. Players have to work harder in his absence.  The Colts qb lead the team in tackles vs Osceola smh. Say what you won't it's the truth. 
It's not the truth and you should know better than this.

Untimeddown

I heard he would be back, but I wanted to hear it from Other team in Iowa7 or Colt first.  Talk about sacraficing your principals.  Melbourne wins the morality contest.  Colts win at home big.

OB11

Quote from: Untimeddown on November 14, 2017, 12:04:46 pm
I heard he would be back, but I wanted to hear it from Other team in Iowa7 or Colt first.  Talk about sacraficing your principals.  Melbourne wins the morality contest.  Colts win at home big.

I wouldn't be so quick to judge. For all we know the young man may have met all the requirements for reinstatement set forward by the team/coach/admin at the beginning of the season.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas