• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stuttgart @ Prairie Grove

Started by beach bum, November 10, 2017, 09:37:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gameoflife

Quote from: gameoflife on November 15, 2017, 03:57:36 pm
PG to win by 14.  34-20.

Missed by a little bit, but close enough.  Birds are good team just not nearly good enough.

prHOG13

gameoflife

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 12, 2017, 11:55:44 am
PG doesn't play physical like Stuttgart. I didn't realize this game was in NWA but the outcome will be the same. Birds by 20

Oops, maybe the birds were just taking it easy on the Tigers?

PGTIGERS09

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 17, 2017, 11:58:13 pm
definitely a moron

Oh good.  A glowing endorsement from Urine Hill!  If it means I won't be associated with you I'll take it.

prHOG13

Quote from: PGTIGERS09 on November 18, 2017, 12:31:27 am

Oh good.  A glowing endorsement from Urine Hill!  If it means I won't be associated with you I'll take it.
Oh man.... Another knee slapper

I'll see you guys later I've got to check myself in to a burn unit

Jacketman65

Quote from: STUNNA on November 16, 2017, 08:31:31 am
What are their weaknesses?
Its's called the offensive line!  4th quarter they were just overwhelmed - couldn't trip over themselves!  Surprised that more teams didn't blitz them this year.
Oh well, it is on to basketball for the 2!  Nothing but crickets!!

JasperCountyNative

RZback

Hard to believe that Stuttgart couldn't beat Prairie Grove, seeing as how Stuttgart was so physical.  Birds got quiet.

bulldoghistorian

Was going to watch the replay on YouTube, but it's not on there. Their games are usually on there.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: LJ06 on November 17, 2017, 09:24:14 pm
Knew I shoulda went with PG in the pick ems. Can't trust a Ricebird
me to

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on November 19, 2017, 12:09:02 am
Was going to watch the replay on YouTube, but it's not on there. Their games are usually on there.

I think they take them down during the playoffs and then put them all back up after their season is over.

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 19, 2017, 02:39:35 pm
I think they take them down during the playoffs and then put them all back up after their season is over.
Oh ok.

BananaSlugFan69

I just came here to say that mods should keep a close eye on this PGTIGGER09 character. He seems eager to start problems.

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: BananaSlugFan69 on November 20, 2017, 03:54:00 pm
I just came here to say that mods should keep a close eye on this PGTIGGER09 character. He seems eager to start problems.

Plus 1

I totally agree.  That guy is out of control..  Especially for a guy his age with a child.  Very surprising..  at 1st it looked like a Jr. high kid was writing that stuff. 

I can't seem to find the original post now???

Rabhog

Sugartown you know last time Stuttgart won state Lonoke beat you yall beat us this year good luck

Jacketman65

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas