• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2nd Round - Nashville @ Booneville

Started by ~WPS~, November 10, 2017, 09:18:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nastynice

Top Shelf

Spends more on truck than education- 20
Will teach school Friday night- 44

OLDSCHOOL82

Loss to a team that lost to mena by 35- 20
Didn't lose to a team that lost to mena by 35- 34

Lizard47

Using my speed to not get hit - 21
Just looking for somebody to hit - 35

RyanLR

nastynice

Quote from: ABC™ on November 13, 2017, 02:17:36 pm
6 seniors on offense, 5 of them skill players. 5 on defense, 3 on line and 2 in secondary.  Its a very young team, especially on defense.  I'm not sure if you will see guys go both ways or not, probably will just depend on how the game goes.  Nashville's defense has been playing pretty good as of late.

That's not a "very young" team. Half your starters are seniors.

Top Shelf

scrapman

Quote from: nastynice on November 14, 2017, 12:59:37 pm
We're supposed to have rain and strong winds here Friday evening so you Nashville guys remember to bring your rain gear and long cleets....Been raining here all day today. Drove by the field earlier and it looks like a rice field. Should be perfect by Friday.
We have the weather channel. I see that 73 degrees and 20 percent on Friday. Not scared of the weather. Will go nicely with our 3 back attack we were in for half the night last week. Don't believe everything you read.  We have rushed the ball for more yards this year than Booneville and people call us a passing team. Oh wait, we are....or maybe not

Top Shelf

ABC™

Quote from: nastynice on November 14, 2017, 01:36:00 pm
I'm used to saying that this year.  At the beginning of the season some of those seniors had never played high school ball before.  There were something like only 4 on offense and 4 on defense that had ever started a Sr high game before.  Obviously at this point it doesn't really matter anymore since we are 11 games in.  They are experienced enough now.

Untimeddown

four arm shivers                             42

nuggies and wedgies                        20

elmerfudd

Quote from: scrapman on November 14, 2017, 01:41:41 pm
We have the weather channel. I see that 73 degrees and 20 percent on Friday. Not scared of the weather. Will go nicely with our 3 back attack we were in for half the night last week. Don't believe everything you read.  We have rushed the ball for more yards this year than Booneville and people call us a passing team. Oh wait, we are....or maybe not

What are the rushing stats for both??

cuckoobird

Crapman reminds me of Hillary, one of his own posters gave the stats on the very first post of this thread yet he gives alternative facts while trying to say Nashville has more yards per game rushing.

Crappers 🚽 220 ypg
Bearkittens 265 ypg

elmerfudd

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 14, 2017, 02:05:12 pm
Crapman reminds me of Hillary, one of his own posters gave the stats on the very first post of this thread yet he gives alternative facts while trying to say Nashville has more yards per game rushing.

Crappers 🚽 220 ypg
Bearkittens 265 ypg

That's what I thought too. Does anyone have the total yardage stats for the season??

Jabali

Crappie fishing at Hise Landing, Daisy Duke and a six pack of Silver Buddies......................................... 28.

Moms basement, buttless chaps, orange and black garters, inflatable sheep and a six pack of fix-A-flat..... 14.

cuckoobird

Top Shelf

Quote from: Jabali on November 14, 2017, 02:21:47 pm
Crappie fishing at Hise Landing, Daisy Duke and a six pack of Silver Buddies......................................... 28.

Moms basement, buttless chaps, orange and black garters, inflatable sheep and a six pack of fix-A-flat..... 14.
Instant classic!

OLDSCHOOL82

Nash----------Booneville
RYPG 216.5, 263.3
PYPG 283.5, 76.2
TYPG 500, 339.6

Off Maxpreps preview so it depends on if all data is entered.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: nastynice on November 14, 2017, 01:36:00 pm

It is to poor poor ole nash fans who want all of their starters seniors!  They complain that their rosters are too small nowadays.  We can barely fill one side of the ball with one grade!

ABC™

We barely have enough for a team.  Luckily we were able to move up some of the 9th grade class so all 11 players didn't have to go both ways.

paraloma

Lizard47

EPIC

nastynice

Now it's a party!

elmerfudd

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 14, 2017, 02:36:26 pm
Nash----------Booneville
RYPG 216.5, 263.3
PYPG 283.5, 76.2
TYPG 500, 339.6

Off Maxpreps preview so it depends on if all data is entered.

Thanks.

Look out!! We're averaging 50+ passing yards per game!! Air raid!!

Top Shelf

Charleston's little brother- 20
Mineral Springs big brother- 44

Lizard47

Dreds hangin' out the back of they helmets - 21

Deep scars all over the front of their helmets - 35

beach bum

November 14, 2017, 03:52:57 pm #176 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:55:58 pm by beach bum
Here is a ladder that shows you Nashville will be pummeled by the run game of Booneville which the Scrapers will have no answer for whatsoever....

-Nashville lost to Dequeen
-Dequeen lost to Camden Fairview
-Camden Fairview lost to Hamburg
-Hamburg lost to Star City
-Star City lost to Monticello
-Monticello lost to Fordyce
-Fordyce lost to Hampton
-Hampton lost to Mineral Springs

......Therefore Nashville technically lost to their tiny neighbors Mineral Springs  ;D ..... So Booneville shouldn't even be worried about this game. If the Scrapers can not even compete with the little tiny Hornets how can they possible beat a physical Bearcat team?

gitrdone

scrapman

November 14, 2017, 04:22:46 pm #178 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 04:25:39 pm by scrapman
Quote from: cuckoobird on November 14, 2017, 02:05:12 pm

Crappers 🚽 220 ypg
Bearkittens 265 ypg
Bville 2370 rush
Nville 2464 rush
Never said anything about ypg...just yards.
Cucco you stand corrected again. Never a fact, only an opinion....you sound more Hillaryish to me

elmerfudd

Quote from: scrapman on November 14, 2017, 04:22:46 pm
Bville 2370 rush
Nville 2464 rush
Never said anything about ypg...just yards.
Cucco you stand corrected again. Never a fact, only an opinion....you sound more Hillaryish to me

Something doesn't add up here.

Booneville's 2370 total yards divided by 10 games is an average of 237 ypg. About 30 yards less per game than the original stats posted earlier.

What's your source for these stats? One of the two is wrong.

cuckoobird

Yeah his math doesn't add up. Ypg is an avg crapman so if ones avg is higher per game and they've played the same amount of games........ the answer would be booneville has more yards rushing on the year too.  Must be that block scheduling thing yall have over there. You play with blocks in stead of learning math

elmerfudd

Even if Scrappery Rodham's stats are correct, the difference in total rushing yards is 94, and Nashville has played one more game than Booneville.

The first thing I was taught in statistics was to be skeptical with statistics.

scrapman

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 14, 2017, 04:49:59 pm
Yeah his math doesn't add up. Ypg is an avg crapman so if ones avg is higher per game and they've played the same amount of games........ the answer would be booneville has more yards rushing on the year too.  Must be that block scheduling thing yall have over there. You play with blocks in stead of learning math
Nope.  Wrong again slappy. We have played 11.

cuckoobird

You got me, I forgot boony had a buy. I would be more proned to focus on ypg then

elmerfudd

Quote from: scrapman on November 14, 2017, 04:54:16 pm
Nope.  Wrong again slappy. We have played 11.

So you're bragging that Nashville, who has played one more game than Booneville, only has 94 more total rushing yards on the season?

IF your stats are even correct.

scrapman

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 14, 2017, 05:03:46 pm
So you're bragging that Nashville, who has played one more game than Booneville, only has 94 more total rushing yards on the season?

IF your stats are even correct.
Didn't brag. Stated a fact. I keep hearing about this power run game that nobody can contain when the facts show they run the ball similar to Nashville and we are not even considered a running team. Seams to me they are a poor passing team with an average running  game. Thats what the numbers say.

cuckoobird

beach bum

What are the yards per carry for Nashville and Booneville. I imagine Booneville has a better YPC too because I imagine Nashville runs way, way more snaps per game than Booneville. I imagine Booneville along with Prairie Grove run the least plays per game of the usual solid teams in 4A. Teams offensive numbers can be totally misleading sometimes.

beach bum

elmerfudd

Quote from: scrapman on November 14, 2017, 05:08:14 pm
Didn't brag. Stated a fact. I keep hearing about this power run game that nobody can contain when the facts show they run the ball similar to Nashville and we are not even considered a running team. Seams to me they are a poor passing team with an average running  game. Thats what the numbers say.

You keep talking about these numbers, yet you can't produce a source or link to anything. Nothing is a fact until it's proven.

elmerfudd

I'm assuming you're referring to MaxPreps as your source, because they show 2370 total rushing yards for Booneville.

However, they also show Booneville's total receiving yards to be 686, yet Kevin Taylor with the Southwest Times tweeted that Brandon Ulmer (who has missed 2 or 3 games, mind you) has a total of 745 passing yards on the season. So obviously, MaxPreps isn't very reliable.

cuckoobird

November 14, 2017, 05:22:40 pm #191 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:24:35 pm by cuckoobird
Ok crapman, I just did reverse averages and Nashville's yards rushing this year comes to 2425.5 while Boony's is 2655 and have played one less game. So, you are still wrong and I shouldn't have questioned myself. You may now go back to playing with lincoln logs, trying to put the blocks in the correct hole and licking windows...

~WPS~

Nashville has ran the ball 368 times for 2413 yards. Average of 6.56 per carry.

Booneville has 402 carries for 2370 yards. Average of 5.9 per carry.

elmerfudd

Where's Glenn Parrish when you need him??

cuckoobird

Wps your math isn't adding up either. One of your posts has to be wrong

~WPS~

I just quickly got numbers off maxpreps for this past post. The numbers in the original post are correct.

cuckoobird

Then your next to last wasn't, so no matter what boony has more yards on the year

~WPS~

cuckoobird

Nah just bad for crapman. He's always wrong

elmerfudd

Out tomorrow........Scrapman's riveting new book titled "What Happened".

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas