• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden @ McCrory ..round 1

Started by mr.gametime, November 03, 2017, 10:42:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jsw6f0

mr.gametime

highstrung

This old man will admit, as of now Bearden is a better team.

Backwoods Bart

2:00 left

BEARDEN.  42

McCrory      22

Risonwildcat212

Great job Bears! Way to rep the 8. I'm really happy I was wrong about this one.

Bearden_Bear72

Great Win tonight Bears.  Caught McCrory sleeping on ya and let em have it

bear for life

Quote from: MC KING on November 10, 2017, 05:21:45 pm
i just want you to look at the scoreboard at the end of the game please.
yeah I looked the score was 42 to 22 bears

mr.gametime

November 10, 2017, 09:35:53 pm #307 Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 09:39:26 pm by mr.gametime
Congratulations to Bearden on the win and good luck the rest of the playoffs...idk what McCrorys problem was...we haven't eveen came close to fumbling the ball that many times in a game all year....it just sucks because that had the potential to be a really good back and forth game.

Berry is the best QB i have seen all year.

birddawg1986

I think McCrory schedule really killed them. 3-4 games that were blowouts to horrible teams but not really any good competition besides Hazen. The two open dates probably didn't help either. Shocked they exited out the playoffs this early

Old Scrapper

Congrats Bearden! You guys surprised me tonight!

mr.gametime

Quote from: birddawg1986 on November 10, 2017, 10:13:10 pm
I think McCrory schedule really killed them. 3-4 games that were blowouts to horrible teams but not really any good competition besides Hazen. The two open dates probably didn't help either. Shocked they exited out the playoffs this early

It was mostly turnovers ..thats what killed McCrory this game fumble after fumble after fumble...McCrory was moving the ball pretty good putting together nice drives..then boom lost fumble...and Bearden has the type of offense that can score quick so you cant afford to give them any type of good field position.

mr.gametime

brown2010

Yogi bear

Good game Mccroy. #7 is a beast.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 10, 2017, 11:35:22 pm
Well,You can't say and old man didn't warn you.This Mccrory Team can simply not defend the pass,And my goodness those guys for bearden was just flying around everywhere out there. The 8 is just on another level,Mccrory had zero pass offense just like against Des Arc,When you play weak competition you're not getting better.The same things I seen in the Des Arc game I seen again tonight.This bearden team will beat foreman.That means the 8s 4 seed will be in the 3rd round.their conference prestige pretty much speaks for itself.

Yes McCrory secondary got beat on big pass plays...been the weakness of the team all year
.really havent had a need for a pass offense,  because of how strong the running game is
..even tonight McCrory pretty much ran the  ball down the mouth of Bearden defense only difference is tonight we lost what 5 or 6 fumbles ..i lost count and like 3 or 4 of those wss simply a bad exchange between the QB and Center or Qb and RB

Backwoods Bart

November 11, 2017, 12:10:48 am #315 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 12:16:18 am by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: mr.gametime on November 10, 2017, 11:56:02 pm
Yes McCrory secondary got beat on big pass plays...been the weakness of the team all year
.really havent had a need for a pass offense,  because of how strong the running game is
..even tonight McCrory pretty much ran the  ball down the mouth of Bearden defense only difference is tonight we lost what 5 or 6 fumbles ..i lost count and like 3 or 4 of those wss simply a bad exchange between the QB and Center or Qb and RB

McCrory's offense was dominated at their LOS., by Bearden. Bearden did a great job of denying Mc's # 7 the endzone. He had many opportunities. Beardens most complete physicalgame this year.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 11, 2017, 12:10:48 am
Quote from: mr.gametime on November 10, 2017, 11:56:02 pm

McCrory simply misjudged the level of physical play Bearden's defense would bring. All of Mc's backfield was gimpy by the 3rd qtr. Bearden had some injuries too.credit Bearden for keeping Mc's #7 out of the endzone. He had many, many opportunities to score and could not.

Lol...he had 3 touchdowns and probably 150 or more yards rushing Bearden defense wasnt that physical...Beardens bread and butter is Tyler Berry and that quick strike offense thats what was impressive

Bearden_Bear72

How many times did he get the ball I wonder?

mr.gametime

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 11, 2017, 12:18:38 am
How many times did he get the ball I wonder?

Not sure..about the same amout he does every game...

Backwoods Bart

McCrory coaches wore #7 out trying to get him in the endzone. All of Mc's backfield was gimpy by the 4th qtr., due to Beardens physical play. That's all......

mr.gametime

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 11, 2017, 12:35:24 am
McCrory coaches wore #7 out trying to get him in the endzone. All of Mc's backfield was gimpy by the 4th qtr., due to Beardens physical play. That's all......

It was alot of "gimpy" Bearden players too...lol..

bear for life

McCrory used Taylor too much ran him down 2nd quarter he was done nothing else in tank

Old Scrapper

McCrory fans please go apologize to Rogo, Campbell and that bunch from 2015 for saying this was a better team this year. Even had me convinced for a bit that Hazen stole one when we beat y'all, But clearly that wasn't the case.

jag4life

Hats off to bearden they came to win last night. We continuously ran the same plays. We have got to expand our playbook next year. Good job both sides it was cold as ill get out last night.  They found our weaknesses last night and capitalized. I hope our coaching staff can take this as a learning experience because we have a ton of talent in our small town. We just gotta improve and be more disciplined. #7 taylor played his heart out last night as did several others. Many were limping and kept on going. No losers in last nights game. Keep your heads up. Bearden just do me a favor if you play hazen and beat their socks off  lol.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 11, 2017, 06:24:25 am
McCrory fans please go apologize to Rogo, Campbell and that bunch from 2015 for saying this was a better team this year. Even had me convinced for a bit that Hazen stole one when we beat y'all, But clearly that wasn't the case.

Who said this team was better than the 2015 team?

jag4life

2015 team is the best one ive ever seen. Just sayin

Old Scrapper

Well I'm not going to go back and try find who said it, but a couple of your guys were on here saying this was this best team McCrory has ever had, when I brought up the 2015 team they said even better than that team. I called BS when it was said.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: jag4life on November 11, 2017, 07:45:01 am
Hats off to bearden they came to win last night. We continuously ran the same plays. We have got to expand our playbook next year. Good job both sides it was cold as ill get out last night.  They found our weaknesses last night and capitalized. I hope our coaching staff can take this as a learning experience because we have a ton of talent in our small town. We just gotta improve and be more disciplined. #7 taylor played his heart out last night as did several others. Many were limping and kept on going. No losers in last nights game. Keep your heads up. Bearden just do me a favor if you play hazen and beat their socks off  lol.
Thanks for the support! Now run along

Jags20

Quote from: jag4life on November 11, 2017, 07:45:01 am
What other plays would you suggest running? Qb got hurt on first defensive possession but a still tried giving him the ball. And we haven't had a passing game all year. Looked like the options were pretty limited. Bearden just played a better game and deserved the win

new2karting

November 11, 2017, 08:16:48 am #329 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 08:18:43 am by new2karting
Hats off to both teams who played with a lot of heart in a physical game on a cold, cold night. You can debate that one team (talking about Bearden or McCrory here)  was better than the other... turnovers and  a little more to complement #7 in the way of play making and we'd probably still be out there playing because both teams laid it on the line! The score showed Bearden capitalized and made the most of their opportunities and good teams do that before the clock expires,

Good season McCrory and best of luck the rest of the way Bearden!

That's high school football at its best!

mr.gametime

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 11, 2017, 08:02:25 am
Well I'm not going to go back and try find who said it, but a couple of your guys were on here saying this was this best team McCrory has ever had, when I brought up the 2015 team they said even better than that team. I called BS when it was said.

Oh ok...i mean i dont think i have seen any McCrory posters post that....unless i over looked it.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Jags20 on November 11, 2017, 08:12:22 am
What other plays would you suggest running? Qb got hurt on first defensive possession but a still tried giving him the ball. And we haven't had a passing game all year. Looked like the options were pretty limited. Bearden just played a better game and deserved the win

Right when you have a back like that...you feed him the ball...and they couldn't run Alford , he was limping literally the whole game...they did what they had to do...it was the fumbles that killed them.

jsw6f0

I know how you feel McCrory. When we come up there in 2015 if we did not have all those fumbles we would be playing for a third championship in a row. That just goes to show when you have fumbles you can lose to anyone.

who-knew

You can only ride a horse for so long before he breaks without a passing attack.

mtindian42

you will not beat a good team with no passing game. taylor is a beast...but even beast go down when their tired...no pass D and lack of passing on offence is the reason MAC TOWN is at home for the remainder of the playoffs...

mr.gametime

Quote from: jsw6f0 on November 11, 2017, 09:18:57 am
I know how you feel McCrory. When we come up there in 2015 if we did not have all those fumbles we would be playing for a third championship in a row. That just goes to show when you have fumbles you can lose to anyone.

Lol...thats funny because...last night i said the same tbing...i told my buddy we look like mt.ida in 2015

mr.gametime

Quote from: who-knew on November 11, 2017, 09:57:42 am
You can only ride a horse for so long before he breaks without a passing attack.

If they smart they will move our jr.high QB up next year let him start as a freshman

Coach95

Y'all should do better next year moving to a weaker conference.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas