• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon at Foreman round one

Started by MomaLion, November 02, 2017, 11:42:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who gets the win?

Clarendon
15 (20.5%)
Foreman
58 (79.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

MomaLion

Let's get it going...who will win???

raider99

jsw6f0

Tigerpride37

tacklethis...

How long has it been since Clarendon beat Des Arc?

Foreman by a lot...

hornetfan8

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 03, 2017, 07:47:25 am
How long has it been since Clarendon beat Des Arc?

Foreman by a lot...
Less than 12 hours since Clarendon last beat Des Arc..

Redzone

Bearden_Bear72

Foreman gators roll on to next round

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 03, 2017, 07:52:27 am
Less than 12 hours since Clarendon last beat Des Arc..

Before that it was 2011, before that it was 06 or 05. 3 times in 15+ years

hornetfan8

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2017, 10:01:15 am
Before that it was 2011, before that it was 06 or 05. 3 times in 15+ years
I was just being a smarta$$

Lions84

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 03, 2017, 10:09:24 am
I was just being a smarta$$

It's cool,  just wanted to put it ou there that it only happens once every 5 or 6 years. Lol

Old Scrapper

Clarendon with first upset in the playoffs! it could happen folks.

Redzone

Quote from: Lions84 on November 03, 2017, 10:31:28 am
Gators not seen Delta Speed..
You haven't seen Gators #5 speed lol fastest kid in the state easily.

Eslim03

The lions can start bouncing balls after next week. 🏀 🏀 🏀

panther07

Quote from: Lions84 on November 03, 2017, 10:31:28 am
Gators not seen Delta Speed..

Is that like the imaginary "SEC speed" that gets discussed?

panther07

mr.gametime

Clarendon is clicking on all cylinders and playing its best football right now going into the playoffs, this could be the first round upset game.....but i think foreman pulls it out by 12 points

Big Country

Quote from: panther07 on November 03, 2017, 11:21:21 am
Is that like the imaginary "SEC speed" that gets discussed?
and Clarendon hasn't seen the triple option either ;D

da greatest bigbaby

The lions win 35-28 foreman hasn't played anyone other than mt Ida  our  athletes  an speed will cause problems   

couch-coach06

At this point I'm not even going too say anything other than I hope the lions have a nice trip down too the swamp ... I'll have too study up on them but I bet the gators will be ready for all this " speed" I think they may have a lil of there own lol

MomaLion

MomaLion

Lions by 8... we were playing a brand new qb against Des Arc and he did a great job,  especially since he literally stepped into that role earlier this week. We should have our starter back next week and he has speed as well.

Lions84

Lions84

allstate22

Gators win 41-13. Have to much speed for the lions.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: allstate22 on November 03, 2017, 08:44:14 pm
Gators win 41-13. Have to much speed for the lions.

Foreman will probably win, but I'm not sure it will be too much speed or athlete advantage that wins it.

Ghostof64

Quote from: Redzone on November 03, 2017, 10:39:20 am
You haven't seen Gators #5 speed lol fastest kid in the state easily.
Actually from the Meet of Champions times last spring and who graduated isn't the fastest kid in Arkansas from Ida?

Redzone

No. And why do you post on every Foreman thread if you love Ida so much lol get outta here. Btw #5 runs a 4.2 in the 40

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Redzone on November 03, 2017, 09:43:52 pm
No. And why do you post on every Foreman thread if you love Ida so much lol get outta here. Btw #5 runs a 4.2 in the 40

That's a lie

mr.gametime

4.2 in the 40?????.....I call B.S

Ghostof64

Your an imbecile  if you believe that. I have saw him. Impressive young man. I'm sure he doesnt need you to feel the need to hold his hand. Even though he isnt the fastest young guy in the state.

Redzone

Look it up. He did it at the razorbacks camp in Fayetteville

couch-coach06

Regarding the 4.2 40 it was reported by Otis kirk that he ran a 4.27 and 4.29 hand held inside the practice facility with linebackers coach hargraves running the clock .. I've posted the link will not look it up again .. but it was reported .. he is undoubtedly one of the fastest in 2a. .. but foreman def has more than just him

da greatest bigbaby

November 03, 2017, 09:55:16 pm #34 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:59:07 am by da greatest bigbaby
Yeah pick this  will be  a burner you gotta have that speed an kno how to use  it lol Foreman run the option but our  d- end Cam'ron #50  should cause problems similar to Reggie Amos ced big cousin 1st team'r @ Clarendon an star'd  @ UCA also in the late 90's long lines  sometimes you can't remember all the greats big e @ Clarendon lol   Foreman is the 3rd bottom top 10 this year des arc mccrory hazen an Carlisle  were  pre season 10 we went 2 for 2 on em lol  an star JB should have a good game moma an the guy @  bearden that  transferred from chs  said he won 11 games @ bearden I here you  great job lol that means the  lions average'd  10 a year around that time  did   2nd in district basketball an won district in track lol an 2a-6 barton still won it lol  he should've transfer'd  to junction city lol  lions win 35-28

Ghostof64

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 03, 2017, 09:53:35 pm
Regarding the 4.2 40 it was reported by Otis kirk that he ran a 4.27 and 4.29 hand held inside the practice facility with linebackers coach hargraves running the clock .. I've posted the link will not look it up again .. but it was reported .. he is undoubtedly one of the fastest in 2a. .. but foreman def has more than just him
I saw the Kirk post and yes the young guy is really fast. He sure didnt like podsible fastest in the NFL time when he played against a "poor slow team" like Ida. But yes he is fast.

Eslim03

Ghost your a troll go away please. Batey may be the fastest man in Arkansas before he graduates all his times last year was his sophomore year. He is a heck of a football player but you Ida guy try and say all foreman has is #5 dang you guys are maybe the dumbest posters on this forum.

Eslim03

Guys like ghostsfor64 make Ida look bad.

BlueNGold52

I believe this will be a Foreman win that said I really have no idea about Clarendon but I will pull for the in conference team most times. As for #5 on the Gators he is a great player and to say that Foreman has "other weapons" well they have other good players but Kyren is without a doubt head and shoulders above and a step ahead of the rest don't slight the young man by saying different. I was much more impressed with his defensive prowess than anything. He was Foremans only sure tackler against Mount Ida and he played hard all night. No idea what his stats were that night but it seemed he made every other tackle. Good luck to both teams!!

Old Scrapper

This is Clarendon-they have great athletes and some speed, no one on the team is a D1 prospect in football, (maybe basketball!) they have a different attitude towards football this year than I have seen in many years past. If Foreman gets up on them early they will quit to protect their bodies for basketball! Because missing basketball in Clarendon is unexceptable.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 04, 2017, 08:35:40 am
This is Clarendon-they have great athletes and some speed, no one on the team is a D1 prospect in football, (maybe basketball!) they have a different attitude towards football this year than I have seen in many years past. If Foreman gets up on them early they will quit to protect their bodies for basketball! Because missing basketball in Clarendon is unexceptable.

Truth, BUT if they score first and you don't answer, they will play football.

MomaLion

This is the first time in years that they are still focused on football. They are not about to roll over and take a whipping,  they will fight for it. I'm not gonna sit here and say that we are gonna dominate but we will definitely show up and put on a show.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: MomaLion on November 04, 2017, 08:52:35 am
This is the first time in years that they are still focused on football. They are not about to roll over and take a whipping,  they will fight for it. I'm not gonna sit here and say that we are gonna dominate but we will definitely show up and put on a show.
Clarendon does have it in them to pull it off, we are pulling for you guys here in Hazen. 

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 08:41:38 am

Truth, BUT if they score first and you don't answer, they will play football.
you are correct!

Eslim03

Quote from: BlueNGold52 on November 04, 2017, 08:22:18 am
I believe this will be a Foreman win that said I really have no idea about Clarendon but I will pull for the in conference team most times. As for #5 on the Gators he is a great player and to say that Foreman has "other weapons" well they have other good players but Kyren is without a doubt head and shoulders above and a step ahead of the rest don't slight the young man by saying different. I was much more impressed with his defensive prowess than anything. He was Foremans only sure tackler against Mount Ida and he played hard all night. No idea what his stats were that night but it seemed he made every other tackle. Good luck to both teams!!

Look BluenGold42 I promise nobody in Foreman is slighting Kyren this kid will play D1 Football. He is one of the fastest and hardest hitting kids in Arkansas football ok. With that said if you think the gators do not have other great not good players, I guess all you have seen is the Ida game. Pay close attention to these playoffs because Foreman will turn some heads.

BlueNGold52

As I said thats just my opinion! I just think there is a large gap there. I'm not saying that Foreman isn't a solid team,  they are and I expect them to make it to atleast 3rd round in playoffs.

Eslim03

Quote from: BlueNGold52 on November 04, 2017, 07:48:33 pm
As I said thats just my opinion! I just think there is a large gap there. I'm not saying that Foreman isn't a solid team,  they are and I expect them to make it to atleast 3rd round in playoffs.

Nothing wrong with your opinion because you are actually right. Number 5 from Foreman is a bad boy. We are like in the corner of the state so it makes it harder for someone to see the gator athletics but this playoff will put us on the map I guess so to speak. We here at Foreman know what we have and wish we would have played to our potential week 7 but we didn't , it's ok we can still do what every team left strives for. As far as this game no disrespect to Clarendon but they have a tall order and I promise if momalion comes she will leave knowing why I feel like I do.

FilmCrew

MomaLion

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 04, 2017, 08:11:03 pm
Nothing wrong with your opinion because you are actually right. Number 5 from Foreman is a bad boy. We are like in the corner of the state so it makes it harder for someone to see the gator athletics but this playoff will put us on the map I guess so to speak. We here at Foreman know what we have and wish we would have played to our potential week 7 but we didn't , it's ok we can still do what every team left strives for. As far as this game no disrespect to Clarendon but they have a tall order and I promise if momalion comes she will leave knowing why I feel like I do.
The only thing I know is that my Lions are ready to make you earn every yard. We haven't played a cupcake schedule,  we're battle tested.

big E

Meek has Clarendon rolling for sure. I've told people all along that they had the athletes to do it,  just had to bring it all together.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas