• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola at Rivercrest( Week 10)

Started by 501Arkansas, October 27, 2017, 09:40:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dragondad

Quote from: coltsqb97 on November 03, 2017, 10:26:42 pm
rivercrest won the toss and deferred to the 2nd half. Osc chose to kick. The refs asked osc players 3 times if they were sure that they wanted to kickoff to start.

That's what I figured happened,  it doesn't happen often....but it does happen.  Bet that kid gets a long talking to about the coin toss.

panther07

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 03, 2017, 09:56:46 pm
Congrats to the Colts. Great win. Best wishes in the playoffs.

Even with the loss, Osceola has a good chance to advance in the playoffs. They should match up well when they host Cedar Ridge next week.

They'll beat Cedar like they stole something.

redandgray

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 03, 2017, 02:00:47 pm
BREAKING NEWS!! THE STREAK ENDS TONIGHT. OSCEOLA WILL GIVE RIVERCREST A GOOD GOODBYE AT THE LAST GAME AT THE COTTON PATCH🚮

Ummm...NO.

DogCatcher

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 03, 2017, 09:51:27 pm
This was not the Colt team that showed up at Newport.
Nor was it the Noles team that went to Newport. Good game though.

501Arkansas

redandgray

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 03, 2017, 11:07:40 pm
Say the same  thing when basketball season starts
8 in a row.  If you have to bring up basketball during football season, you lost!

bootlegger

Quote from: DogCatcher on November 03, 2017, 10:51:38 pm
Nor was it the Noles team that went to Newport. Good game though.
this was the best game the colts have played this year,the coach had them ready this time and he did a good job of coaching utilizing the pas and run.we didnt have our number one running back for most of the game and still managed with our other backs.both of these teams will do the 3a3 conference well and good luck to all 3a3 teams in the playoffs

luxora4life

luxora4life

luxora4life

November 03, 2017, 11:37:28 pm #111 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 11:42:45 pm by luxora4life
Quote from: dragondad on November 03, 2017, 10:21:54 pm
If that's the case, then the screw up was on the Noles part.  Only one way that usually happens,  RC won the toss and deferred then the Noles chose to kick.  Don't think that mistake can't happen,  it's occured in college and the NFL

That's exactly what happened

Coltfan2005

dragondad

November 03, 2017, 11:48:01 pm #113 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 11:52:03 pm by dragondad
Quote from: luxora4life on November 03, 2017, 11:37:28 pm
That's exactly what happened

Some don't underatand, both teams are guaranteed a kickoff reception, unless they give it away.  LOL

luxora4life

Rivercrest won the toss and deferred to the 2nd half, Osceola still chose to kick the ball off to Rivercrest.  Players said the Ref. Asked the noles players 3 times are they sure that's what they wanted to do.

ISU7

Quote from: Redskin2015 on November 02, 2017, 10:52:28 am
Noles streak stays unbroken Osceola by 14
You lost twice tonight. Good job Westside Warriors ;D

ISU7

Quote from: luxora4life on October 29, 2017, 03:36:21 pm
Breaking News!  This is just in:  During Rivercrest current winning streak against Osceola, the Noles offense have scored points in every game.  The lowest been 6 points with the most been 27.  All game resulting in a Noles loss.
Nice call nephew, you know yo game. DB #3 from Crest is a true leader.  8)

501Arkansas

Quote from: luxora4life on November 03, 2017, 11:25:18 pm
same old same old.
yup same ole same ole you guys dont like when they kill your basketball team huh? 😂 good win tho

luxora4life

Quote from: ISU7 on November 04, 2017, 12:12:53 am
Nice call nephew, you know yo game. DB #3 from Crest is a true leader.  8)

I was trying to tell them the last two week, that the BPN Noles fans would be leaving the stadium in the 3rd quarter.

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 31, 2017, 09:41:19 am
That defense can't even catch a cold
Maybe that's the reason they played well tonight no player had a cold. On the other hand the Noles defense couldn't stop the Colts offense, even without K. Robinson not playing. Just think you couldn't wait all season for this game. Well you can start all over next season. Stop going by scores they sometimes don't mean a thing, as you and a few hundred others  found out tonight ;D
Good luck to the Noles in the playoffs.

ISU7

Quote from: KOJACK on November 03, 2017, 08:51:40 pm
Home town cooking going on over in Wilson.
Only in the concession my friend, Noles couldn't stop the powerless Colts offense. ;D

ISU7

Quote from: Redskin2015 on November 03, 2017, 07:00:35 pm
Their win streak this season that's good luck stopping #3 wherever he lines up
#3 didnt score.

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 03, 2017, 11:07:40 pm
Say the same  thing when basketball season starts
lol this guy loss in football now he;s going over to basketball already. Are you the one who been talking trash the entire season. :'( lol Hilarious. Post of the year. ;D

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on November 04, 2017, 12:34:35 am
lol this guy loss in football now he;s going over to basketball already. Are you the one who been talking trash the entire season. :'( lol Hilarious. Post of the year. ;D
im just saying. Its the truth tho😂

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 04, 2017, 12:14:35 am
yup same ole same ole you guys dont like when they kill your basketball team huh? 😂 good win tho
Question, between these to teams which team was the last too win a state title in basketball. Jeopardy music playing. lol Dang Colts knocked this diehard football fan from area code 501 all the way in to basketball season. WOW>>>>> ;D ;D

bootlegger

Quote from: ISU7 on November 04, 2017, 12:27:21 am
#3 didnt score.
The number 3 that carried their team tonight wore red and grey

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on November 04, 2017, 12:38:18 am
Question, between these to teams which team was the last too win a state title in basketball. Jeopardy music playing. lol Dang Colts knocked this diehard football fan from area code 501 all the way in to basketball season. WOW>>>>> ;D ;D
😂😂😂

luxora4life

Wasn't Rivercrest suppose to be to one dimensional to beat The Noles.  Tonight 4 different players caught a pass and 5 different players carried the football

501Arkansas

Quote from: luxora4life on November 04, 2017, 01:18:23 am
Wasn't Rivercrest suppose to be to one dimensional to beat The Noles.  Tonight 4 different players caught a pass and 5 different players carried the football
Who does the colts and noles play next week?

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 04, 2017, 01:20:15 am
Who does the colts and noles play next week?
Noles vs Cedar Ridge
            Colts vs Bald Knob
good luck to both teams..

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on November 04, 2017, 02:39:59 am
Noles vs Cedar Ridge
            Colts vs Bald Knob
good luck to both teams..
Okay thanks was just making sure

Paperman

Congratulations to Rivercrest on a hard fought victory over Osceola! The colts did what had to be done and made plays when they had too! I wish both teams the best next Friday! Both can do very well in the upcoming Class 3AM playoffs! Seminoles have nothing to be ashamed of! Great season! Colts did what few thought could be done!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: luxora4life on November 04, 2017, 01:18:23 am

Apparently they didn't watch 2015 matchup between Smackover vs Rivercrest. 😐😐

Redskin2015

Enjoy the 3A while your down there Little brothers  ::)

Redskin2015

Quote from: ISU7 on November 04, 2017, 12:10:58 am
You lost twice tonight. Good job Westside Warriors ;D
I believe your sadly mistaken me for a noles fan see back in the day we played them conference I am anything but an Osceola fan 😂😂

ISU7

Quote from: Redskin2015 on November 04, 2017, 07:00:08 am
I believe your sadly mistaken me for a noles fan see back in the day we played them conference I am anything but an Osceola fan 😂😂
lol Noles , Redskins both are indians😷😷😎

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Paperman on November 04, 2017, 04:42:51 am
Congratulations to Rivercrest on a hard fought victory over Osceola! The colts did what had to be done and made plays when they had too! I wish both teams the best next Friday! Both can do very well in the upcoming Class 3AM playoffs! Seminoles have nothing to be ashamed of! Great season! Colts did what few thought could be done!
This year's playoffs are in the wee hours? Don't you think that would decrease attendance? LOL.

bootlegger

Quote from: bootlegger on October 27, 2017, 09:46:31 pm
i say rivercrest 28 to 27.last regular season game at the cotton patch.
i got pretty close on my prediction

CoolBreeze

Quote from: bootlegger on November 04, 2017, 01:17:54 pm
i got pretty close on my prediction
Most people thought it would be a close, hard-fought game. Except for a few partisan, and many of them were either practicing wishful thinking or getting a dig in at the opposition.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 04, 2017, 12:56:04 pm
This year's playoffs are in the wee hours? Don't you think that would decrease attendance? LOL.

Must use the same proof reader his paper does. By the way, how is that "painting Wilson purple" thing going for you Osceola fans?

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 04, 2017, 07:27:36 pm
Must use the same proof reader his paper does. By the way, how is that "painting Wilson purple" thing going for you Osceola fans?
That cheap purple water paint had runs right through it. (Colts offense)

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 04, 2017, 07:27:36 pm
I hate to tell you this, but I'm not even a 3-3A fan.

Paperman

Rivercrest good win! Seminoles tough loss! Colts win the game but we're outgained by Osceola for the night! JD Winda and Demilon Brown had a big night. Missed extra point by Noles after first score came back to haunt them late! Great atmosphere! My pick was the Noles! I missed again!

bootlegger

Does anyone have the stats for the game?

Paperman

Paperman

RHS 20 first downs, OHS 18
RHS 273 rushing, OHS 168
RHS 73 passing 2 tds, OHS 224, 1 TD

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Paperman on November 05, 2017, 06:00:28 pm
Rivercrest good win! Seminoles tough loss! Colts win the game but we're outgained by Osceola for the night! JD Winda and Demilon Brown had a big night. Missed extra point by Noles after first score came back to haunt them late! Great atmosphere! My pick was the Noles! I missed again!

Oh my. A moral victory for the Seminoles...nope.

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on November 05, 2017, 06:32:56 pm
RHS 20 first downs, OHS 18
RHS 273 rushing, OHS 168
RHS 73 passing 2 tds, OHS 224, 1 TD
So you telling me the rushing team had more td passes than the passing team that i was told Colts wouldn't have a chance against. Nawwwww this has too be sent too that myth buster show ;D 8)..Good game Noles.

ISU7

November 06, 2017, 02:50:12 am #148 Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 02:56:37 am by ISU7
Quote from: Paperman on November 05, 2017, 06:00:28 pm
Ok so Colts win the electoral votes and the Noles win the popular votes. ;D
Colts take #1 seed with  28 electoral votes to 25 for the Noles 8)
And yes those two missed two point conversions(great defense by the Colts) and the missed extra point try =5 pts doomed the Noles, Also Noles scored off a trick play (swinging gate} so they wasn't holding nothing back.  ;D

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 03, 2017, 10:21:57 pm
Osceola won the toss and wanted the ball back at halftime so they got ball to start the first half. Remind you osceola won toss and wanted the ball at halftime. Why did rivercrest get that ball back after halftime? Sounds set up to me but good game to both teams well fought game
Go on youtube and look at the game. Crest won the toss and deferred til the 2nd half.  Osc players for some reason chose to kick off so Colts got to receive both halves. Osc botched that not the officials.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas