• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Central High

Started by Maynard G Krebs, October 07, 2017, 07:49:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Maynard G Krebs

Will Central win any of their remaining games?

AirWarren

Sad how far they have fallen.

Maynard G Krebs

Well, well.   Scooter Bielema just saved his job. 😜😜😜

panther dad

Yeah he can thank Mike Malham and his stubbornness for that  ::). Congrats Central on the W tonight.

francocat

What happened in this game? Clearly Cabot should have had the upper hand.

Cabotfan

Quote from: panther dad on October 13, 2017, 11:38:50 pm
Yeah he can thank Mike Malham and his stubbornness for that  ::). Congrats Central on the W tonight.

I didn't see the coach lose one fumble or miss a tackle!

Cabotfan

Quote from: francocat on October 16, 2017, 12:05:13 pm
What happened in this game? Clearly Cabot should have had the upper hand.

The defense didn't show up. LRC was getting 5-8 yards on every play. I missed the Conway game so I don't know what it looked like (it sounded like it was bad) but this didn't look like the team that beat FSS. 

francocat

Conway pounded the ball with Michael George & passed when necessary. The difference in the game, in my opinion, was the Conway defense swarmed Cabot, despite missing two starting inside linebackers. Looks like the two tough losses that SS had to Conway & Cabot have really worn on them. All will be well with Cabot when they shock NLR!

fatfamily

Cabotfan,,,, you are correct, the coach didn't miss a tackle or fumble one time... but the coach also was overlooking a program because of his winning record against them and then began getting desperate with attempted halfback and tight end passes that looked like they were just drawn up and executed worse than an elementary school playground. The fire and desire to just smash it down their throats and make them like it just doesn't appear to be there. More of a going thru the motions to just finish out the year and get to next season.

I also didn't see the coach making the two interceptions and recovering a fumble all in the end zone... all three takeaways kept the final score closer than it could have been..... All I saw from him was just pacing up and down the sidelines shaking his head as they gave up yards and yards and yards..... I've been shaking my head as well all season.

Conway wise.... they just beat Cabot in every aspect of the game. If there was a competition as to who walked across the track to took the field, Conway would've won that as well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas