• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SW Elite 7on7 (July 14-15) looking for two more teams

Started by Coach DePriest, Sheridan, June 13, 2017, 09:41:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

SW Elite is looking for 2 more teams to fill the 32-team field.  Please email Jacob Skinner at jacob@shilohsaints.org.  You are welcome to contact me,  but I'll just be getting your info to Coach Skinner.

Thanks,
Coach Adam DePriest

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Update: still looking for teams,  but it may be 5 or 6 spots open.  Several Oklahoma schools that have been regulars have had to drop out due to travel budget restrictions (I'm assuming this is new?)  as well as number of events they are allowed (third or fourth hand info).  I don't have any specifics,  but if we pass the 8 day competition limit, which I believe will pass easily,  it may affect some of these tournaments,  especially the two-day events.

Again,  if interested,  contact Jacob Skinner at jacob@shilohchristian.org or you can message me and I'll pass your info along.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coach DePriest, Shiloh Christian on June 26, 2017, 04:50:16 pm
Update: still looking for teams,  but it may be 5 or 6 spots open.  Several Oklahoma schools that have been regulars have had to drop out due to travel budget restrictions (I'm assuming this is new?)  as well as number of events they are allowed (third or fourth hand info).  I don't have any specifics,  but if we pass the 8 day competition limit, which I believe will pass easily,  it may affect some of these tournaments,  especially the two-day events.

Again,  if interested,  contact Jacob Skinner at jacob@shilohchristian.org or you can message me and I'll pass your info along.

It came out earlier this year that the Oklahoma DoE is having some serious funding issues....so that might be why their travel budgets got cut...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas