• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Outlook

Started by WPWells, December 30, 2016, 11:21:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

I admire the players not quitting

BrianfromCarlisle

Mr. Coach Klein is obviously coaching the Hogs.   What an idiot!!!

bdubyab60

Every opportunity from OM being given for this game

nastynice

HorseFeathers

Ole miss leads 37-35

RZback

Any way this ends, ugly sloppy game.

nastynice

bleudog

Arkansas is positioned for a game winning field goal.

bleudog

Hogs take the lead with four seconds left.

BrianfromCarlisle

LOL. ummmm.  Awful win.  I think the bright spot is that TJ Hammonds showed that he should have been touching ball a lot

bdubyab60

I guess I need to go to more games

RZback

Two bad teams with Ole Miss giving the game to Arkansas at the end.  Some dumb playcalling and the turnover allowed UA to be in position to have a shot at a field goal to win it.

WPWells

I'm now 2-0 in games I attend this year

bdubyab60

Unreal. Is all I can say

bigworm

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 28, 2017, 04:18:14 pm
Unreal. Is all I can say

Tellin ya. I heard someone say it was the biggest comeback since weve been in sec or maybe ever. JL will prolly offer a contract extension tomorrow mornin. Im proud of our kids and the heart they showed.

bdubyab60

31-7 at one point if I remember correctly. But I was drinking a bunch. My ole miss friend is not a happy camper lol

RZback

Well, you should send a thankyou card to Ole Miss and its coaches.  Dumbest second half playcalling and gutless QB down at the goal line. The fumble by Ole Miss for the TD, that's terrible.  I guess they are just worse than we are. We didn't win it off coaching.

bdubyab60

Quote from: RZback on October 28, 2017, 10:49:25 pm
Well, you should send a thankyou card to Ole Miss and its coaches.  Dumbest second half playcalling and gutless QB down at the goal line. The fumble by Ole Miss for the TD, that's terrible.  I guess they are just worse than we are. We didn't win it off coaching.
When that play happened half the folks we were with left. We for sure had some luck with us today. I'll take the win. Still need a coach

WPWells

We had several Hog fans around us and when they fumbled for the scoop and score, several were on their way back and made their way back in.

bdubyab60

I was with several OM fans. It happened so quick. I just stood up on my seat and told them all we were gonna win the game. Confidence comes with the drink apparently lol. They all had their heads down and 3 or so out of the group left. Never saw them again after the game.

That was my first time going to OM, for a football game. I'll probably go a few more times now just for the atmosphere and the grove. Pretty cool spot

WPWells

I don't drink so the Grove didn't do as much for me

cuckoobird

When bert threw the kicker under the bus for missing two field goals (6 points) in a 15 point loss, was it the same kicker who saved his rear yesterday?

WPWells

beach bum

No one should be excited about another bad team literally doing everything in its power to hand us a ball game.... What was that 4th and 1 call we did?? Seriously? What we showed yesterday we will still get pummeled by LSU and Miss State and then the obvious win against Coastal Carolina next week. Then we have a decent shot at home against Mizzou which can lead us to be one of those exciting 5-7 bowl teams.

bdubyab60

Well I'll be glad for the win. Better than losing anyday. It doesn't get my hopes for any of the other games. Rewatching it though OM didn't give us but the one scoop and score. The other turnovers were forced.

I also know OM is bad and so are we. So that evens out.

I have no clue what the two trick play calls were. Crazy at the least.

But down 31-7 we showed a little heart staying in the game in the first place. Getting stops when we needed them. Finally breaking that curse of not winning after trailing at half. Those are all positives.

Again just glad it's a win

bdubyab60

So with Mcelwain gone at UF, Jones at TN, Odom at MO, Sumlin and then Luke at OM would there be any coaches left.

UF, TN and A&M are all easier to recruit to. OM may get smashed by the NCAAbut who knows. Looks like the more u follow the rules the more u are punished. See UNC as proof, I know OM is not UNC. But since that story came out the MCAA has suspended at least 3 players from other teams for following the rules.

Way I see it we are at least 4th in the SEC alone if BB is let go, looking less likely. Possibility the SEC gets stronger with good hires and all 3 of those schools are loaded with talent.

So my expectation is we finish with 4 to 5 wins. We go another year with BB. We should improve slightly win 6 or 7. Then there's our progress again rinse and repeat until the other teams at the bottom once again push us back down.

bleudog

Sorry guys, but that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

bdubyab60

Pretty good lol

So Saturday we were headed down to the game. We ended up in the convoy with players busses. My friend who is an ole miss fan and driving just jumps right in on the convoy all the way down to the campus. We were running red lights and all that good stuff.

My friend says he feels like he is in a funeral procession since we were going to watch these two teams play.

I told him we were running through those lights like LBs were going to running through our offensive lines.

beach bum

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 31, 2017, 10:28:13 pm
Pretty good lol

So Saturday we were headed down to the game. We ended up in the convoy with players busses. My friend who is an ole miss fan and driving just jumps right in on the convoy all the way down to the campus. We were running red lights and all that good stuff.

My friend says he feels like he is in a funeral procession since we were going to watch these two teams play.

I told him we were running through those lights like LBs were going to running through our offensive lines.

Lol....  that is hilarious.

bdubyab60

Quote from: beach bum on October 31, 2017, 10:37:03 pm
Lol....  that is hilarious.
I felt special for just a little while. Lol. Thought we were being pulled over at first but it was just the trooper catching up to lead the Hogs in to oxford.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: urban legend2 on October 25, 2017, 03:40:04 pm
+1...lol!!

Its sad that you'd acknowledge his quote, much less give it +1.  smh

bdubyab60

Right now it's unbelievable

cuckoobird

Hey, at least they might go in the half with the lead

bdubyab60

Trojanbird

Didn't ASU beat the brakes off of this team?
Looks like they are going to take their 1.5 million pay off and go home with a win to boot!

bdubyab60

Yep 52-17.

While we sit back in a prevent defense and get picked apart by a back up QB

beach bum

This is the most pathetic thing I have seen.... To a 1-7 team and 0-5 in the Sun Belt??

Romeo

bdubyab60

This should be immediately after the game. There is no reason now, none.

beach bum

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 04, 2017, 05:54:26 pm
This should be immediately after the game. There is no reason now, none.

I agree....  There is no reason to keep him after this performance. At this point get the Memphis coach or whoever. Someone that will inspire 18-23 year olds.

cuckoobird

I'm actually laughing. I just checked the score again and couldn't believe it

Romeo

I don't understand for the life of me why Hammonds only has 5 carries.

beach bum

Quote from: Romeo on November 04, 2017, 06:10:47 pm
I don't understand for the life of me why Hammonds only has 5 carries.

This coaching staff is lost.... Hammonds is the only thing keeping us in the game.

cuckoobird

Even if we come back and win, he should be let go immediately. No way we should be struggling against this team. One way or another, it's coaching. Either he hasn't recruited the right players, the right players aren't on the field, or the coaches are clueless. Looks like once again there is no halftime adjustments that clearly coastal carolina school for the blind made

nastynice

Is Austin Allen out for the year? Injured?

beach bum

Why in the world is Cantrell running the ball for?? He fumbled it at the goal line and we would have lost... These coaches are morons. I hate to use that kind of language but seriously?? Cantrell??

bdubyab60

Headline. TJ Hammonds saves BB job. The kid he wouldn't play until every other player was hurt

The Future

Coach B has Arkansas win 2 in a row!!!

Look for Long to give B another multimillion dollar raise and extension to the 2030 season.

cuckoobird

Either these kids are getting into trouble and we don't know it, that's why they aren't getting to play, or the coaches have no clue how to evaluate talent. Take for instance the kicker that saved his butt last week but didn't begin the year as the starter

bdubyab60

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 04, 2017, 06:40:50 pm
Either these kids are getting into trouble and we don't know it, that's why they aren't getting to play, or the coaches have no clue how to evaluate talent. Take for instance the kicker that saved his butt last week but didn't begin the year as the starter
Makes no sense does it

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas