• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junction City

Started by Beardad, December 15, 2015, 09:25:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thabeast428

Wow u must be drinking lol

HorseFeathers

Chsrlestons resident trolls need to train black and gold how to bait a hook....

Lineman

Rule 1. Make sure the hooks aren't barbless.

JC Guy

Yeah he needs to down size his bait just a touch. Now if the Tha Truth had been on he would have blew up on it like a big bow fin.

Black and Gold

That's who I was hoping to get. What happened to the guy?

JC Guy

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 23, 2015, 09:04:48 pm
The boot I think.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 23, 2015, 09:04:48 pm

Banned, with two accounts I think haha...

AlumniLights

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 23, 2015, 07:15:41 pm
JC will win maybe 2 games next year. Both nonconference

STEP AWAY FROM THE PIPE BROTHER!  8)

nastynice

Quote from: AlumniLights on December 24, 2015, 07:30:21 am
Quote from: Black and Gold on December 23, 2015, 07:15:41 pm
JC will win maybe 2 games next year. Both nonconference

STEP AWAY FROM THE PIPE BROTHER!  8)
JC will be closer to winning 2 state titles next year than 2 total wins! Lol

THA TRUTH

THA TRUTH is still here no worries... but honestly im appalled that yall believe I would fall for such and obvious stink bait

Black and Gold

You only knew it was bait because you saw us say it was.

THA TRUTH

2 wins is a task Jc could never even mistakenly accomplish

JC Guy

Quote from: THA TRUTH on December 29, 2015, 08:54:57 am
THA TRUTH is still here no worries... but honestly im appalled that yall believe I would fall for such and obvious stink bait
I must admit I thought you would have lit it up.

Black and Gold

Guess it doesn't quite matter, they won't win out this year soooooo...

THA TRUTH

Lol of course they won't Jc can only compete with the low of the low in 3a

Black and Gold

They will be middle of the pack next year and be a 2 seed from their conference

JC Guy

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 29, 2015, 07:46:24 pm
Who will be 1 seed?

THA TRUTH

Please God say smackover

Black and Gold

THA TRUTH

That's all the proof I need

JC Guy

THA TRUTH

That's all I needed to hear to know he has no idea

Black and Gold

December 30, 2015, 11:56:27 am #72 Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 12:23:11 pm by Black and Gold
I've got plenty of ideas. One of those ideas is that Smack will win unless those darn cramps hit again ;)

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 30, 2015, 11:56:27 am
I've got plenty of ideas. One of those ideas is that Smack will win unless those darn cramps hit again ;)
they won't have to worry about getting jones 3 touches per game.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: JC Guy on December 29, 2015, 08:10:40 pm
Quote from: Black and Gold on December 29, 2015, 07:46:24 pm
Who will be 1 seed?

Drew Central Obviously

Lions84

JC was down a bit this year but I expect them to hold their own in 3A .  It will take a year or so to adjust.

THA TRUTH

There isn't that much different between 2a and 3a Jc won't need any time to adjust

AlumniLights

Do you always speak "THA TRUTH"?  8)

THA TRUTH

Yea and it bothers some of the softer posters

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: THA TRUTH on January 06, 2016, 10:42:45 am
There isn't that much different between 2a and 3a Jc won't need any time to adjust
not sure about the 3a vs 2a difference. the difference in 4a vs 3a is the weak teams are much weaker in 3a. not much difference in the good teams. junction city will move right in as one of the good teams. conference will be a fun one with j.c., mcgehee, fordyce , and smackover.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Oldman on January 06, 2016, 12:52:30 pm
not sure about the 3a vs 2a difference. the difference in 4a vs 3a is the weak teams are much weaker in 3a. not much difference in the good teams. junction city will move right in as one of the good teams. conference will be a fun one with j.c., mcgehee, fordyce , and smackover.

I disasgree....not that I watch much 4a ball...but watching robinson and darsanelle theblast couple years...3a is closer to 2a than the best in 4a..but that's just my opinion..

AlumniLights

Quote from: HF on January 06, 2016, 06:06:05 pm

I disasgree....not that I watch much 4a ball...but watching robinson and darsanelle theblast couple years...3a is closer to 2a than the best in 4a..but that's just my opinion..

Too much scotch and water before posting my fellow football enthusiast...haha  8)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: AlumniLights on January 07, 2016, 07:07:11 am

Too much scotch and water before posting my fellow football enthusiast...haha  8)

Me and my phone haven't been getting along very well lately...

Lineman

Quote from: HF on January 07, 2016, 08:18:00 am

It's a poor musician that blames his instrument.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Lineman on January 07, 2016, 08:24:50 am
Quote from: HF on January 07, 2016, 08:18:00 am

It's a poor musician that blames his instrument.

Gotta blame something lol

Lineman

I go with fat thumbs!! But my autocorrect does make me chuckle sometimes.

ReddieKnightTrojan

Honest prediction:  If JC comes in and finesses the 3A, they will be in the playoffs in 2016; if they try to run the ball down everyone's throats, it could be a long year for them. The main reason Charleston was so successful was that their offense clicked and was hard to stop.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ReddieKnightTrojan on January 07, 2016, 02:33:47 pm
Honest prediction:  If JC comes in and finesses the 3A, they will be in the playoffs in 2016; if they try to run the ball down everyone's throats, it could be a long year for them. The main reason Charleston was so successful was that their offense clicked and was hard to stop.

Wha? Rivercrest ran it down everyone's throats and made it to the finals this year...Charleston ran the same offense as last two-three years and got mercy rules at smackover...who liked to run the ball down teams throats, despite having a D1 kid at WR...

Jimbo Morphis

not really what I was saying. when mcgehee was a semi final team in 4a for a couple of years there wasn't as big a gap in 4a from good teams to bad teams as there is in 3a. not comparing 3a and 4a.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Oldman on January 07, 2016, 02:54:53 pm

not really what I was saying. when mcgehee was a semi final team in 4a for a couple of years there wasn't as big a gap in 4a from good teams to bad teams as there is in 3a. not comparing 3a and 4a.

Ah...my bad oldman

THA TRUTH

Jc can play however they want and make the playoffs

Black and Gold

Is that the truth or THA TRUTH speaking?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: THA TRUTH on January 07, 2016, 03:23:32 pm

Jc can play however they want and make the playoffs
jc will never not make the playoffs.

JC Guy

Have you seen JC play? Not really what I would call a finess offense the past few years but not really a power running game. Spread and pro sets. Coach C  will run anything out of any formation. The offense struggled a bit this past season but should return to form next year. The Deffense should be pretty stout next year also. A few pieces have to be replaced ( two three year starters that started on both sides of the ball as well as a hand full of linemen)  that will be a bit of a struggle. Over all I feel they will be fine.

AlumniLights

I liked watching Junction play out of the wishbone. Hard-nosed football.

ReddieKnightTrojan

I stand corrected...JC will come in and push everyone around in the 3A. Their opponents should just go ahead and forfeit now. Smackover doesn't stand a chance!!! (Sarcasm warning: for those of you who are too passionate to pick up on it)

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ReddieKnightTrojan on January 08, 2016, 10:25:54 am
I stand corrected...JC will come in and push everyone around in the 3A. Their opponents should just go ahead and forfeit now. Smackover doesn't stand a chance!!! (Sarcasm warning: for those of you who are too passionate to pick up on it)
not hard to be in the top 5 in any conference and make the playoffs.

Lineman

Quote from: Oldman on January 08, 2016, 10:27:34 am
That's what I was thinking. Just waiting on AAA to crunch the numbers & realize how $$ they'll make with all 8 teams from each conference making the playoffs.

ReddieKnightTrojan

Quote from: Lineman on January 08, 2016, 11:09:24 am
Quote from: Oldman on January 08, 2016, 10:27:34 am
That's what I was thinking. Just waiting on AAA to crunch the numbers & realize how $$ they'll make with all 8 teams from each conference making the playoffs.

AAA could make it a double elimination round robin...

Black and Gold

If that were to happen Reddie, what's the max number of games a team could play in one season? That could make for an interesting playoff ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas