• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is a livestream available for Rison @ Osceola?

Started by bootsie84, November 25, 2018, 12:17:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bootsie84

Already have radio broadcast. Just wondering if anyone up that way is going to livestream it.

501Arkansas

Quote from: bootsie84 on November 25, 2018, 12:17:30 am
Already have radio broadcast. Just wondering if anyone up that way is going to livestream it.
No

teh29

There isn't a live stream that I'm aware of,  but if you look at previous Osceola posts..  There are a couple of posters who are pretty good at giving numerous updates during the game. 

Waterboy94

Rison does stream on the radio.  Think you can listen to them on coates media.  Maybe someone else can help me on that.

bootsie84

Quote from: Waterboy94 on November 25, 2018, 10:53:09 am
Rison does stream on the radio.  Think you can listen to them on coates media.  Maybe someone else can help me on that.
I've got that covered. I was hoping maybe a video option was available like the Smackover/Osceola game last week.

501Arkansas

Quote from: bootsie84 on November 25, 2018, 11:55:51 am
I've got that covered. I was hoping maybe a video option was available like the Smackover/Osceola game last week.
Osceola doesnt livestream, smackover has their own livestream

Waterboy94

Quote from: bootsie84 on November 25, 2018, 11:55:51 am

Sorry, I did not read your first post.

The Voice Seminole Nation

Quote from: bootsie84 on November 25, 2018, 12:17:30 am

No Livestream but Osceola will have a radio broadcast on 107.3 FM or you can download the Sudbury Radio Sports App and listen anywhere you want from your smart device. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas