• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conference strength

Started by KOJACK, November 17, 2018, 11:24:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KOJACK

1-3A Booneville and Lamar
2-3A
3-3A Osceola
4-3A
5-3A Smackover, Prescott and CHG
6-3A Rison and McGehee

blackandoldgold

It's amazing that 'at this point' none of the 5-3A teams are having to play each other.

hootingowl

Could very well see a Rison- Mcgehee rematch at War Memorial

Curleywolf Fan

Could very well see a Prescott and Smackover rematch in the finals. Prescott would love that but I'm not so sure Smackover would! 😁

chucktownboys

It is amazing since Booneville defending 4A champions and and Charleston defending 3A champions from the same conference, were forced to play in the quarterfinals a couple years ago, that was a state final game for sure, Glen Rose would not have been in the finals that year. They were 1&2 seeds out of the same conference when that happened. Doubt any from 5-3A will win state this year.

sax2play8

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on November 18, 2018, 08:13:50 am
Could very well see a Prescott and Smackover rematch in the finals. Prescott would love that but I'm not so sure Smackover would! 😁

If they both make it to war memorial why would smackover be scared? Already beat you once.

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: sax2play8 on November 18, 2018, 08:46:27 am
If they both make it to war memorial why would smackover be scared? Already beat you once.
Well let me see, we led the whole game except for the last two minutes. We fumbled with two minutes left to go ahead two touchdowns and win the game. Our quarterback that ran all over you and you couldn't stop was hurt and couldn't play the second half and in my eyes the best team didn't win that night. It's very difficult to beat a team two times in one year especially if it's the Prescott Curleywolves who knows they let that win slip out of their hands and they want some payback. Other than that I don't know why you should be worried about a rematch with us! 😁

Linebacker

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on November 18, 2018, 09:27:14 am
Well let me see, we led the whole game except for the last two minutes. We fumbled with two minutes left to go ahead two touchdowns and win the game. Our quarterback that ran all over you and you couldn't stop was hurt and couldn't play the second half and in my eyes the best team didn't win that night. It's very difficult to beat a team two times in one year especially if it's the Prescott Curleywolves who knows they let that win slip out of their hands and they want some payback. Other than that I don't know why you should be worried about a rematch with us! 😁
+1 You Nailed It!

sax2play8

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on November 18, 2018, 09:27:14 am

At the end of the day after all that smackover got the W and Prescott got the L. I could go into detail again on why I know we won the game but I have already done that

Robot Chicken

Yeah it was all because of halftime adjustments right? Did yall not make any this past Friday night? Did the great Buckaroo's get scored on in the second half? Sounded like the RB move in bailed the Bucs out again. Like I have said earlier. IF he isn't there, Smackover will be playing basketball by now. How long yall gonna ride him? Or rely on the great halftime coaching adjustments?

Fang

I am a Curley Wolf fan.  sax2play8, you are right; you shouldn't have to explain yourself again.  curleywolf fan you keep saying the same thing over and over and over. Please move on.  Let's move on to the next game.

Curleywolf Fan

November 18, 2018, 03:43:09 pm #11 Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 03:46:57 pm by Curleywolf Fan
Quote from: Fang on November 18, 2018, 02:48:17 pm
I am a Curley Wolf fan.  sax2play8, you are right; you shouldn't have to explain yourself again.  curleywolf fan you keep saying the same thing over and over and over. Please move on.  Let's move on to the next game.
He said he wasn't scared to play us again and I was explaining why he should be scared!

imtie

+1! wolf fan on wolf fan

Proud Buckaroo

I just can't believe my eyes......

A Prescott poster that has some sense.....

KOJACK

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 18, 2018, 09:19:25 pm
I just can't believe my eyes......

A Prescott poster that has some sense.....
Still looking for Smackovers...but it is time to move on. Anyone at that game with any knowledge of football knows what's up so lets quite beating a dead buckaroo, I mean horse.

Fang

+1 Kojack.      Go get'em wolves.  Defense wins games.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: KOJACK on November 18, 2018, 09:21:46 pm
Still looking for Smackovers...but it is time to move on. Anyone at that game with any knowledge of football knows what's up so lets quite beating a dead buckaroo, I mean horse.

How does one "quite beat a horse?"

I have moved on. Nothing to move on from. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Warriors023

sax2play8

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 19, 2018, 12:22:12 pm

How does one "quite beat a horse?"

I have moved on. Nothing to move on from. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

+1

KOJACK

Thank goodness after this week Smackover folks will be on the basketball thread...do y'all even play?

Proud Buckaroo

Does your brother know how much time you spend on fearless Friday?

AmSycho

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 19, 2018, 07:43:13 pm

Yes, yes I do. I am not my brothers keeper.

KOJACK

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 19, 2018, 07:43:13 pm
thump thump thump thump...it's like a drug calling y'alls name. ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas