• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Electric Poll Final Four Prediction 3A

Started by High Voltage, November 07, 2018, 08:04:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CatPride

Quote from: eagles18 on November 08, 2018, 09:15:18 am
Only reason mayflower lost was because of the home field advantage.
I hear this happens a lot at GR.....

Realdeal1

It doesn't make that big of a difference maybe if it was a one score game but not that big of a difference

High Voltage

November 12, 2018, 07:21:29 am #52 Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:25:40 am by High Voltage
Quote from: High Voltage on November 07, 2018, 08:04:34 am
Smackover vs. Rison
Booneville vs. Newport

Smackover vs. Newport

Smackover State Champs

What is everyone else's prediction?
My final four is still intact! Gets tougher this week as Smackover hosts Danville, Rison hosts Mayflower in the 3A game of the week, Newport hosts McGehee and Booneville hosts Walnut Ridge. Safe travels to all teams, coaches and fans!

Wrestlingbeaver13

Eagles18.... If the momentum was killed for Mayflower as you suggest, on the first play (The one called back for holding) . My question is..... What happened to all that momentum in the 2nd half. Mayflower had all the momentum going into halftime? But, GOT SHUT OUT IN THE 2ND HALF! Asking for a friend.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: High Voltage on November 12, 2018, 07:21:29 am
My final four is still intact! Gets tougher this week as Smackover hosts Danville, Rison hosts Mayflower in the 3A game of the week, Newport hosts McGehee and Booneville hosts Walnut Ridge. Safe travels to all teams, coaches and fans!
My quick review of previous posts indicates that to this point the final four predictions everyone made are still intact. None of the teams anyone posted as making to the semifinals has been eliminated. That will change this week.

High Voltage

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 12, 2018, 12:38:45 pm
My quick review of previous posts indicates that to this point the final four predictions everyone made are still intact. None of the teams anyone posted as making to the semifinals has been eliminated. That will change this week.
Yes Sir it will.

1wildcat

Quote from: SR30 on November 08, 2018, 09:29:44 am
^^^^^This Guy^^^^^ one play kept them from winning????
I guess it will be 2 plays that kept them out of the championship game when they get eliminated Friday night.

501Arkansas

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 07, 2018, 01:38:04 pm
Osceola will lose to Smackover. Setting up the real state championship game. The winner of Rison/Smackover will beat Booneville.
What makes you think Osceola will lose to smackover?

1wildcat

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 15, 2018, 11:14:48 pm
What makes you think Osceola will lose to smackover?
I just believe they have to many weapons for the Osceola defense to get enough stops.

501Arkansas

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 15, 2018, 11:36:46 pm
I just believe they have to many weapons for the Osceola defense to get enough stops.
Osceola has a lot of weapons also on both sides of the ball. If anything Osceola has too many weapons for smackovers defense to come up with enough stops. But hey if Osceola beats Mansfield and smackover beats Danville we'll have our talk for  a week

1wildcat

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 16, 2018, 01:06:58 am
Osceola has a lot of weapons also on both sides of the ball. If anything Osceola has too many weapons for smackovers defense to come up with enough stops. But hey if Osceola beats Mansfield and smackover beats Danville we'll have our talk for  a week
Osceola is pretty salty no doubt. But so is Smackover, and they play better defense in my opinion.

501Arkansas

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 16, 2018, 01:17:10 am
Osceola is pretty salty no doubt. But so is Smackover, and they play better defense in my opinion.
Aw okay

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas