• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

trumann football

Started by elvis26, April 19, 2015, 10:19:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elvis26

;D I believe trumann is real close to being a good football program again!!!!!!!!!!!! scott waymire is doing a outstanding job at trumann!!!!!!!!! trumanns junior high went undefeated this past season!!!!!!!!!!! I am really looking forward to this coming football season!!!! trumann is a team on the rise!!!!!!! go wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!

Ventman

Scott will get them going, all he needs is for the kids to buy in. He is a heck of a coach.

Ventman

How does Truman look this year?

elvis26

:D they are looking pretty good ventman!!!!!!! I believe the program is on the right track under coach waymire!!!!!!!!! we have 25 playersw in senior high and 36 player in junior high!!!!!!! we are starting to get our numbers up some!!!!!!! we have 16 soph 4 juniors and 5 seniors on this years team!!!!!! go wildcats!!!!!!!!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Who does Trumann play first few games?

Ventman

Quote from: elvis26 on August 28, 2015, 08:01:22 pm
:D they are looking pretty good ventman!!!!!!! I believe the program is on the right track under coach waymire!!!!!!!!! we have 25 playersw in senior high and 36 player in junior high!!!!!!! we are starting to get our numbers up some!!!!!!! we have 16 soph 4 juniors and 5 seniors on this years team!!!!!! go wildcats!!!!!!!!!
Thats awesome, all Scott needs is for the kids to buy in. He is one heck of a coach.

elvis26

:D trumann plays Hoxie manila and Paragould the first three games!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: elvis26 on August 29, 2015, 04:38:17 pm

Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purpleswag

Seriously....Did you just discover the exclamation button on your computer or are you one of the cheerleaders from SNL?

Ventman

Quote from: purpleswag on August 29, 2015, 08:28:05 pm

Seriously....Did you just discover the exclamation button on your computer or are you one of the cheerleaders from SNL?
I believe that Elvis is just excited about Trumann football!!!!!!!!!!

phdefense

Trumann should continue to improve under Waymire.

Ventman

Quote from: phdefense on September 02, 2015, 04:48:24 pm
Trumann should continue to improve under Waymire.
I agree, he is a proven coach.

Qhcaoc

the 3-4a needs another team that can compete with the top 2 or 3 schools.

pioneers

How did trumanns junior high team do last night?

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: pioneers on September 04, 2015, 08:20:40 am
How did trumanns junior high team do last night?

Trumann 35
Hoxie 0
Final per Jonesboro Sun

Ventman

Congrats Trumann and Coach Waymire!

Bias

Just want to wish you guys safe travels and we pray that all the players remain healthy as you come to do battle in Manila.

elvis26

:D thanks bias we appreciate it.

Ventman

Class 4-A should take notice. Trumann is going to get it going!

KingNapalm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!

Qhcaoc

Should have no problem getting a playoff spot in their conference

Grond

Congrats to Truman, beating Paragould 14-6.  [I am a Paragould supporter.]

Truman has a very good QB. I think Truman is more effective when they run an offense that spreads the field out.

I am not a fan of the run offense you were using, but you won the game. Good luck, and good hunting!

MercyDaddy

That first Trumann drive vs Paragould was incredible. Started at their own 1 yard line and lasted about 12-13 minutes. They were 3 for 3 on 4th Down conversions on that opening drive. The first one was 4th and 2 from their own 9 yard line. The last one was like a 4th and 12 or something like that.

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: Grond on September 21, 2015, 12:16:22 am
Congrats to Truman, beating Paragould 14-6.  [I am a Paragould supporter.]

Truman has a very good QB. I think Truman is more effective when they run an offense that spreads the field out.

I am not a fan of the run offense you were using, but you won the game. Good luck, and good hunting!
You may not be a fan, but judging by the jr. high success, the kids have bought in to Waymire's style of play.  Trumann will be tough to play as long as he is there.  And every team that plays them will know that they played Trumann.  They will be physical. 

Best of luck Coach!! 

TBone70

This week will be a true test for Trumann, conference play starts with Pocahontas. If you can keep the score within 2 TD's that will be saying something. Good luck.

007nitro

Prediction
Pocahontas 42
Trumann 21

hogfan22

Trumann will not score 21 against Pocahontas.

Hugo Sanchez

September 22, 2015, 09:14:32 am #27 Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 09:16:42 am by Hugo Sanchez
go trumann

bigchief72455

Pocahontas has run through every team so far this season. Coates alone had 300 yards at Corning. I understand Trumann is a different team, but I don't think their defense is ready for the high octane offense Pocahontas has. The second half will be the downfall for Trumann. I predict Pocahontas 47, Trumann 7.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas