• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Top Position Groups

Started by whippersnapper, March 30, 2015, 10:59:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

D-TOWN LIZARD

never said the Lizards wouldn't have it tougher than they did this year.  And I'm not his family well unless you consider Dardanelle his family.  This kid is special, there is so much more to him than football.  He's using football to further his education, ya know what they call "making a future for himself?"  He doesn't have to be jealous of anyone. He's got it made!!!!!!!! 

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 15, 2015, 11:59:19 am
I have a feeling the Sandlizards will find the going a little tougher than they think it's going to be this fall.

Just curious, why do you think that? I agree that some teams in the conference were young last year and will be significantly better this season. But I also doubt any team in the conference has more talent from last year returning than the Lizards do.

D-TOWN LIZARD

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 15, 2015, 12:40:05 pm
Quote from: D-TOWN LIZARD on April 15, 2015, 10:56:10 am
I'm definitely not Mr. Thompson.....and wen u take one play and show it 3 times using a different camera view, ur highlight will be long.  if your referring to QB Thompson being jealous of Hammonds.....PLEASE!!!!!! He has much more than football going for him to be jealous of TJ Hammonds! I don't give a crap where Hammonds goes, but it will be hilarious when he's up in D1 and all the athletes there are as good and better than him......he WILL be caught!!!!!    nothing but the HYPEWAGON,  yall keep jumpin on!!!!!!!  :-*

If you're not Mr. Thompson then you probably shouldn't be speaking for the young man. You have no idea what he thinks. :)
and btw not speaking for him just stating a fact.  and if you would read it correctly, you would know its a statement and not a quote from this young man! :) back to ya

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: D-TOWN LIZARD on April 15, 2015, 01:09:50 pm
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 15, 2015, 12:40:05 pm
Quote from: D-TOWN LIZARD on April 15, 2015, 10:56:10 am
I'm definitely not Mr. Thompson.....and wen u take one play and show it 3 times using a different camera view, ur highlight will be long.  if your referring to QB Thompson being jealous of Hammonds.....PLEASE!!!!!! He has much more than football going for him to be jealous of TJ Hammonds! I don't give a crap where Hammonds goes, but it will be hilarious when he's up in D1 and all the athletes there are as good and better than him......he WILL be caught!!!!!    nothing but the HYPEWAGON,  yall keep jumpin on!!!!!!!  :-*
If you're not Mr. Thompson then you probably shouldn't be speaking for the young man. You have no idea what he thinks. :)
and btw not speaking for him just stating a fact.  and if you would read it correctly, you would know its a statement and not a quote from this young man! :) back to ya

Didn't say it was a quote, but your statement makes it sound like you know what the young man is thinking...when you have no idea.

Mr. Mercer

It's funny.. You continue to say he won't be a good college player, but then say I don't care where he goes or what he does.  Which one is it? You also made the assumption that you (Mr. Thompson) have more going for you than just football.  I assume that means you know Mr. Hammonds personally.  Otherwise, that would be you assuming. 

As for the game last year.  Yes, it wasn't pretty.  Dardanelle had a very good football team last year, and I know they return a few good players in 2015.  Luckily for the rest of the 4-4A, games in 2015 aren't based on 2014.

As for in college, yes there will be times when he gets caught or hit hard.  Seems to happen to every college player at some point in their career.  Don't think a player has ever managed to play four years of college football without getting hit or "caught."

You and your buddies can say what you want, but you did take a shot at the young man.  He, nor someone from Robinson brought his name up in this thread.  When it was brought up you decided to take a shot.  Bottom line is offers and film don't lie.  Just like any HS player in the country there are things he needs to work on and be more consistent with.  You can have your opinion on the best athlete, but don't knock another kid when someone brings it up.   :-*

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Lacerta agilis on April 15, 2015, 01:06:01 pm
I have a feeling the Sandlizards will find the going a little tougher than they think it's going to be this fall.

Just curious, why do you think that? I agree that some teams in the conference were young last year and will be significantly better this season. But I also doubt any team in the conference has more talent from last year returning than the Lizards do.

I'm sure you'll still have a decent team, but you lost the best player in your school's history and your speedy RB, that's pretty much all of your offensive firepower except for Kershner. Those 2 won't be easily replaced, and it's not like you have a strong tradition where you can just say "who's next?" and plug in another great one.

D-TOWN LIZARD

like I said again......he has no reason to be jealous of anyone.  If Hammonds didn't go to school at Robinson, this would have never been an issue.  So find another kid to pick on.  It's like ya'll want him to be jealous, and that's funny to me.  He's supposed to be jealous, Why?  Bc Hammonds is going to the Razorbacks?  haha okay?????  How many years is it going to take him to earn a spot????  Oh I get it....you think I'm Kristian????????    lol   u are digging deep. 

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 15, 2015, 01:18:22 pm

I'm sure you'll still have a decent team, but you lost the best player in your school's history and your speedy RB, that's pretty much all of your offensive firepower except for Kershner. Those 2 won't be easily replaced, and it's not like you have a strong tradition where you can just say "who's next?" and plug in another great one.
Valid points. Our offense will have more difficulty scoring than last year, but our defense should be at least as good as last year. Maybe the definition of decent is different in Stuttgart vs Dardanelle (which is understandable), but I think we'll be a little better than just decent.

D-TOWN LIZARD

heck I wish I was Kristian!!!!!!   That kid has everything going for him!!!!!

Jacketman65

A strong tradition is winning 4 games a year since a championship?  Just what does Stuttgart have coming back from last year?  Any all district or all state players that we need to be talking about?  From what I understand, you have lost 2 of your best to Dewitt!  So we go from tradition to Dewitt????

SUGARTOWN

April 16, 2015, 06:08:28 am #60 Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 06:12:03 am by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: Jacketman65 on April 16, 2015, 12:34:09 am

A strong tradition is winning 4 games a year since a championship?  Just what does Stuttgart have coming back from last year?  Any all district or all state players that we need to be talking about?  From what I understand, you have lost 2 of your best to Dewitt!  So we go from tradition to Dewitt????

We're talking about Dardanelle not Stuttgart you moron. Try to keep up.

Bulldog92

Thought this was a discussion on Top Position Groups, not how Dardnelle was going to be in 2015. 

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Bulldog92 on April 16, 2015, 07:42:16 am
Thought this was a discussion on Top Position Groups, not how Dardnelle was going to be in 2015.

It morphed into the top player in 4A thread around the time Stunna said the best player resides in Star City.

SandRattler

Listen folks don't beat down on the Thompson kid because he isn't D-Town Lizard or connected with D-Town Lizard! Fell free to beat on D-Town Lizard cause sometimes he gets carried away! But don't pick on the kid cause he is innocent. I know Thompson and D-Town Lizard so I can assure you they are not the same person or related.

whippersnapper

Best linebackers will go to Mena IMO. They return all of them and believe they were all either all conference or honorable mention. Flemons and Grinder have over 200 tackles alone each and will be starting for their 3rd straight year.

Bulldog92

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 16, 2015, 08:10:17 am

It morphed into the top player in 4A thread around the time Stunna said the best player resides in Star City.
Best D-Tackle is in SC. 

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Bulldog92 on April 16, 2015, 12:51:45 pm
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 16, 2015, 08:10:17 am

Best D-Tackle is in SC.

I'd agree with you on that.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 16, 2015, 06:08:28 am

Yeah Jacketman, nothing to talk about in Stuttgart...they have not been any good since Elmore left...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on April 19, 2015, 10:06:25 pm

Yeah Jacketman, nothing to talk about in Stuttgart...they have not been any good since Elmore left...

They weren't very good Elmore's last year either. Only won 4 games. I would expect you to know that Venny, since he's your buddy...

Jacketman65

Just amazes me that they could be so good and then just go into such a free fall! I guess that this is the tradition that Sugar likes to refer to.  Be careful though Venny or you will be called the M word.  I guess that's about the depth of intelligence down on the Prairie, especially after reading Sundays paper.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Jacketman65 on April 20, 2015, 02:28:02 pm

Just amazes me that they could be so good and then just go into such a free fall! I guess that this is the tradition that Sugar likes to refer to.  Be careful though Venny or you will be called the M word.  I guess that's about the depth of intelligence down on the Prairie, especially after reading Sundays paper.
Yep, just read some of his posts...enough said my friend...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on April 20, 2015, 04:17:05 pm

Glad to see you're reading my posts. Now maybe you won't sound so ignorant with some of yours.  8)

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 20, 2015, 04:20:16 pm
Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on April 20, 2015, 04:17:05 pm

Glad to see you're reading my posts. Now maybe you won't sound so ignorant with some of yours.  8)
See Jacketman...lol...he just can't help himself...

SUGARTOWN

^^^ Just trying to help you out Venny, but if you agree with Jacketman on anything at all then you're beyond my or anyone else's help.

Sorry this thread got derailed everybody, but Jacketman and his new buddy can't stay on topic because they have no knowledge of the topic.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 20, 2015, 05:36:32 pm
^^^ Just trying to help you out Venny, but if you agree with Jacketman on anything at all then you're beyond my or anyone else's help.

Sorry this thread got derailed everybody, but Jacketman and his new buddy can't stay on topic because they have no knowledge of the topic.
lololololol...classic...

cuckoobird

Sometimes people can't handle discipline and by no means were they the best. Decent players but no where close to the best

mountainman

April 27, 2015, 11:20:34 am #76 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 11:41:39 am by mountainman

None of the BIG BOYS in 4A have "popped" him yet...can't hit what you can't catch. 😀

I was just watching Hammonds highlights videos and I didn't seen the last play of the game, where Robinson had the ball on Dover 1 yd line with 6 sec to play Hammonds went around left end and Dover LB Luke Price met him at the 1 yd line and stop him in his tracks, game over Dover wins by 1 point

SUGARTOWN

April 27, 2015, 12:14:29 pm #77 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 12:19:29 pm by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: mountainman on April 27, 2015, 11:20:34 am

None of the BIG BOYS in 4A have "popped" him yet...can't hit what you can't catch. 😀

I was just watching Hammonds highlights videos and I didn't seen the last play of the game, where Robinson had the ball on Dover 1 yd line with 6 sec to play Hammonds went around left end and Dover LB Luke Price met him at the 1 yd line and stop him in his tracks, game over Dover wins by 1 point

Lol, yeah, wonder why that wasn't on there? See Mr. Mercer's post below.

Mr. Mercer

You probably didn't see that play on there because it wasn't Hammonds. That was the QB #5

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Mr. Mercer on April 27, 2015, 12:16:00 pm
You probably didn't see that play on there because it wasn't Hammonds. That was the QB #5

Yep....I don't remember Hammonds doing much in that game beyond the one long pass he caught that made the highlight film...

intruder

Again.... Looking at the Scrapper D-Line. All State Billy Stewart at one End and a possible D-1 recruit in Troy Thomas at the other.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas