• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Elkins to 4A

Started by bigfootelk14, October 18, 2017, 12:45:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfootelk14

How will this team handle in 4A with a smart coach like Harbison and some very good athletes. Thoughts??

$aintMaximu$

I think they will be a good add.  The Shiloh score was a little misleading.  This season I think Elkins would finish 4th but in the next cycle or soon after you have to think PG, PR and maybe another school or two will move up.. Elkins does have a good coach and they are very competitive in the youngers classes too... I think they will be just fine...

whippersnapper

The elks move up to the 4-4A I believe. That is a little different animal then the 1-3A. Youre talking about seeing a Clinton type offense almost every week. Booneville drops but still have Pottsville, Dover, and Waldron that run a T offense. On top of Dardanelle being a consistent top 15 team the last few years. Ozark has seems to be on an upward trend of talent too. Mena also moves into the 4 with the next cycle I am pretty sure.

prHOG13

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 18, 2017, 12:57:25 pm
I think they will be a good add.  The Shiloh score was a little misleading.  This season I think Elkins would finish 4th but in the next cycle or soon after you have to think PG, PR and maybe another school or two will move up.. Elkins does have a good coach and they are very competitive in the youngers classes too... I think they will be just fine...
Pea Ridge will definitely moved up after the 2018-20 cycle. Growing way too quickly

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas