• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren Vs Monticello....Saline River Shootout version 2017...Let's get it started.

Started by AirWarren, October 13, 2017, 08:51:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 20, 2017, 08:54:06 pm
Ok the 8-4a is trash this year outside of Warren.  We have played both Ashdown and Warren.  Ashdown was legit with Hill at QB.  But typical you warren cronies don't want to hear it. 

2001. 2002. 2014. 2016.
16 conference titles.

That's all I need to hear.

Get on back across the river. You're stinking up champions stadium.

Romeo

I don't know how many total offers Burks has, but he's good enough to have an offer from every school in the country.

1998billieblue

Quote from: AirWarren on October 20, 2017, 09:05:47 pm
2001. 2002. 2014. 2016.
16 conference titles.

That's all I need to hear.

Get on back across the river. You're stinking up champions stadium.

Gladly.  I hate every time I have to come
To this heck hole of a town.  Outside of football Warren, AR is trash. Peace.

LJ06

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 20, 2017, 09:19:10 pm

Well...bye

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Next year you won't have to make the drive, but unfortunately, the outcome will be the same.  Treylon will be licking his chops to play Monticello again after tonight.  He put together a seasons worth of highlights against the Billies tonight.....in one half.

AirWarren

Watch our for shots fired and homicides at apartments on your way back to pine bluff south.

Romeo

I sympathize with him. I would hate to make that drive too knowing what's about to happen.

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Quote from: Romeo on October 20, 2017, 09:33:14 pm
I sympathize with him. I would hate to make that drive too knowing what's about to happen.

My thoughts exactly.  Year after year after year........

1998billieblue

Quote from: AirWarren on October 20, 2017, 09:30:45 pm
Watch our for shots fired and homicides at apartments on your way back to pine bluff south.

If Monticello is PB Sourh, then what's that make Warren? Dollorway sounds about right.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Man you tried but these persimmon heads have eaten you alive just take your lose and move on.

AirWarren

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 20, 2017, 09:49:59 pm
If Monticello is PB Sourh, then what's that make Warren? Dollorway sounds about right.

Don't make me list the shootings including the one from this week for everyone to see.

1998billieblue

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 20, 2017, 09:52:56 pm
Man you tried but these persimmon heads have eaten you alive just take your lose and move on.

It's ok bro.   I'm like Gundy "I'm a grown man".  I can take it.  But I also realize we will have our fun this winter and spring when all the other sports play.  Good night.

AirWarren

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 20, 2017, 10:05:22 pm
It's ok bro.   I'm like Gundy "I'm a grown man".  I can take it.  But I also realize we will have our fun this winter and spring when all the other sports play.  Good night.

We beat you in basketball and won district hahaha.

And you're a basketball  school.

I'll give you baseball and softball.  The sport sucks

And we kill you in soccer. And heck, y'all had soccer and a school soccer program before us. Hahaha.

Be gone Gundy. There is a prayer service at Jim Hurley jr east stadium in Monticello tonight for you folks.

1998billieblue

Quote from: AirWarren on October 20, 2017, 10:08:12 pm
We beat you in basketball and won district hahaha.

And you're a basketball  school.

What 1 time the last 7 years don't count.  Come on bro that's like me counting the 2009 football game twice(although we did win the 5A title that year). 

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Romeo on October 20, 2017, 08:03:35 pm
Still amazes me that we have kickers that can kick 40+ FGs with ease.
Trained them well! Nah, just kidding. Tinoco watched Yepes kick last year, went through the summer, got his core stronger and is a heckuva kicker for us. Could be the best ever by the time he plays his last game.

In all seriousness, if your school booster club can come up with enough funds, I'll come train your kickers too. Shoot me a PM.     NOT!

jimbojack

Shout out to Coach Hembree for not running up the score. Could have easily been 80-0.

All the Kinnard doubters have gone crickets.  He's getting better every game now----just like I said he would.  What's his TD/INT ratio?  Gotta be way up there.......

Our WR's were running free all night and #7 is just a dude!

13--the best high school football player I have ever seen--and I've seen them all--- Bret Smith, Cedric Cobbs, Cedric Houston, McFadden, Agim, and even Shabazz.  If he can avoid injury, there is no limit.

Pitching a shutout is pretty good, BTW.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas