• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Subiaco at Dardanelle

Started by lizard1989, October 10, 2017, 05:30:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lizard1989

Homecoming this week. Would like thoughts on the game. I love the atmosphere during homecoming. The guys need to be up for this game and not look past Subiaco.

nastynice

Poor Subi, I bet they've played in a thousand dozen Homecomings over the years.

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: lizard1989 on October 10, 2017, 05:30:13 pm
Homecoming this week. Would like thoughts on the game. I love the atmosphere during homecoming. The guys need to be up for this game and not look past Subiaco.
Every team but WF looks past Subiaco.

Lizard47

Its the kind of game you can win by 50+ and still catch a butt chewin, its all about execution in these games. Coach wants to polish their performance during these easier match ups. Its easy to lose focus especially in homecoming week. I don't wanna overlook this one but nobody needs to forget what looms ahead next week. The difference is like night and day.

Gray lizard

Should be a good night for the Sandlizards. Starters execute well and it should allow development of some players to help come play off time.

Lizard47

Hate it that we can't have the cooler temps from the last couple days for the game tonight. At this rate I'll wear a T-shirt instead of a hoody for the whole regular season.  >:(

Lizard47

Quote from: Gray lizard on October 11, 2017, 08:09:27 am
Should be a good night for the Sandlizards. Starters execute well and it should allow development of some players to help come play off time.

You called it, got some good runs from a couple of back up tailbacks and a qb. Great job lizards!
Dardy 59

Subi 0

Final

(((Subi2Sweet)))

I heard that Dardanelle's kicker barely missed a 55 yard fg in this game. Is that true?

Lizard47

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas