• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 4A Top Ten--Week 7

Started by Mike Bonds, October 09, 2017, 02:10:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanLR

Quote from: AirWarren on October 14, 2017, 01:14:08 pm
Warren
Joe t.
Arkadelphia
Pea ridge

I believe these 4 are starting to separate themselves.
Warren's early loss to Little Rock Christian doesn't look that bad anymore. They're legit #2 in 5A, and now the Lumberjacks are rolling.

beach bum

October 14, 2017, 09:03:54 pm #51 Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 09:20:52 pm by beach bum
Warren vs Robinson might be another epic playoff game.... This time possibly one round further than last year. Two years in a row those two will most likely be on the same side of the bracket by the unluckiness of the draw. I think those were the two best teams last year and this year again. Pea Ridge and Arkadelphia seem like they could play spoiler if something went wrong for either Warren or Robinson. But I'd put those two a bit above the rest of 4A right now.

Tier 1: Warren, Robinson
Tier 2: Arkadelphia, Pea Ridge
Tier 3: Prairie Grove, Shiloh, Ashdown, Booneville, Nashville

Those are probably your quarterfinal teams without looking at the bracket to see if two of those tier 3 teams might randomly play in the second round. Those 9 teams listed look like it houses the 8 teams to make it to the quarterfinals. I would say Nashville and Shiloh have the best shot at ruining the party for those top 2 tiers I listed.

hogfan10

Quote from: beach bum on October 14, 2017, 09:03:54 pm
Warren vs Robinson might be another epic playoff game.... This time possibly one round further than last year. Two years in a row those two will most likely be on the same side of the bracket by the unluckiness of the draw. I think those were the two best teams last year and this year again. Pea Ridge and Arkadelphia seem like they could play spoiler if something went wrong for either Warren or Robinson. But I'd put those two a bit above the rest of 4A right now.

Tier 1: Warren, Robinson
Tier 2: Arkadelphia, Pea Ridge
Tier 3: Prairie Grove, Shiloh, Ashdown, Booneville, Nashville

Those are probably your quarterfinal teams without looking at the bracket to see if two of those tier 3 teams might randomly play in the second round. Those 9 teams listed look like it houses the 8 teams to make it to the quarterfinals. I would say Nashville and Shiloh have the best shot at ruining the party for those top 2 tiers I listed.

I think Robinson and Arkadelphia were/was a pretty even match up. Robinson won by 1 score (4pts), and Arkadelphia held a 17-14 lead until under 3 min left in the 4th. Also, Arkadelphia's best offensive threat did not dress out due to injury. He could have made a difference, I think Robinson still wins, but who knows.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas