• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clint conque to bauxite

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, December 13, 2018, 04:17:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beach bum

Quote from: Mulerider4Life on January 22, 2019, 03:11:22 pm
Good statement, and we also have the right to express our opinions just like OldBadger.

People are also leaving out why he left Stephen F Austin as another tally mark on the list....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: beach bum on January 22, 2019, 03:20:22 pm

People are also leaving out why he left Stephen F Austin as another tally mark on the list....

it wasn't a good tally was it?

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: beach bum on January 22, 2019, 03:20:22 pm

Bauxite loves coaches with baggage don't they!

Oldbadger

Oh well, I tried. If you all can justify in your conscience, victimizing the innocents just because the main stream media does it,  have at it. I wouldn't sink as low as the main stream media personally. I'm done with this.

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: Oldbadger on January 22, 2019, 11:00:55 pm
Oh well, I tried. If you all can justify in your conscience, victimizing the innocents just because the main stream media does it,  have at it. I wouldn't sink as low as the main stream media personally. I'm done with this.

Oldbadger, I understand where you are coming from, but it's even in the baseball program. Tone at the Top needs to be set Old Badger.

DeeGee

January 31, 2019, 07:55:42 pm #105 Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 04:51:43 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: FoxandHound34 on December 13, 2018, 05:58:08 pm
Figures a Glen Rose guy would be defending him

Hold up, I am a Glen Rose fan. My son played for them. He is in his 4th year of college now. Don't base all GR fans off of a few. They aren't even in the 4-A.  Haters come from everywhere I suppose. 🙄

DeeGee

January 31, 2019, 07:57:31 pm #106 Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 08:01:11 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: justafan33 on December 13, 2018, 06:50:44 pm
Has to be the best football coaching minds on one staff in the state of Arkansas.  Hard to argue that.  Crazy the way you guys talk about schools,  players,  coaches,  and you claim to be the moral police.  Very ironic.
Agree! My daughter now goes to Bauxite.

hogdiggity

Heard this experiment ended today??

beach bum

scrapman

Quote from: beach bum on May 01, 2019, 07:00:27 pm
Huh?
Hard to hire a guy with no teaching license. I wonder who thought that would work?

Walter

According to the Benton Courier, Conque sent an email in to Bauxite Admin resigning at the end of the school term.  Said he had another opportunity. A little bit of confusion. The headline said end of 18 19 school year. The article said end of 19 -20.

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: Walter on May 01, 2019, 07:46:18 pm
According to the Benton Courier, Conque sent an email in to Bauxite Admin resigning at the end of the school term.  Said he had another opportunity. A little bit of confusion. The headline said end of 18 19 school year. The article said end of 19 -20.

Man, Bauxite could have it's own reality show.

Season 1

Episode 1: A legendary small school powerhouse
Episode 2: The Fall
Episode 3: The has been Dad that is way too hard on his QB son
Episode 4: The Rallying together as a team, but has a .600 season.
Episode 5: The coach that is looking for a second chance
Episode 6: The assistant coaches that were once head coaches looking for redemption
Episode 7: The 2nd string big school transfers
Episode 8: Summer Workouts

Turn into Season 2 of "Bauxite". Will Bauxite win it all?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mulerider4Life on May 07, 2019, 07:16:07 am
Man, Bauxite could have it's own reality show.

Season 1

Episode 1: A legendary small school powerhouse
Episode 2: The Fall
Episode 3: The has been Dad that is way too hard on his QB son
Episode 4: The Rallying together as a team, but has a .600 season.
Episode 5: The coach that is looking for a second chance
Episode 6: The assistant coaches that were once head coaches looking for redemption
Episode 7: The 2nd string big school transfers
Episode 8: Summer Workouts

Turn into Season 2 of "Bauxite". Will Bauxite win it all?

This is HILARIOUS! good one!

nomorewhining

Who would be looking for redemption?

Redemption from what?

nomorewhining

And 9-3 is a .750 season..... just sayin

nomorewhining

Which Dad? Which QB?

This isn't looking like a reality show

threepeoplematter

Hey they are just using the Alabama model, except these are actual assistants, not any analysts........ ;D

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: nomorewhining on May 08, 2019, 10:51:16 am
And 9-3 is a .750 season..... just sayin

Season 2 was this past season. Season 3 is upcoming  ;). Stay tuned for local listings. There may even be a spinoff show for the baseball team  ;D

beaverfan007

I think bauxite will shock the 7-4a in 2019 and possibly make it to Little Rock in December

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: beaverfan007 on May 08, 2019, 08:24:57 pm
I think bauxite will shock the 7-4a in 2019 and possibly make it to Little Rock in December
Do they get a discount on ticket prices for taking the whole team?

beaverfan007

Did there defensive coordinator leave

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas