• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re: Cabot’s next HC?

Started by AirWarren, November 27, 2018, 02:13:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: Overdahill on November 27, 2018, 01:56:12 pm
but does the All Star team finally get a trophy this year???

It's theirs to lose for sure.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Overdahill on November 27, 2018, 01:56:12 pm
but does the All Star team finally get a trophy this year???

They were able to dodge Warren this year, so maybe so.

#1thetruth

November 29, 2018, 02:25:58 pm #2 Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 02:31:16 pm by #1thetruth
Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 27, 2018, 04:08:45 pm
They were able to dodge Warren this year, so maybe so.

Robinson did not dodge warren..........
As a Badassger, I'm insulted by your comment........... We demolished warren the lil lumber jacks.........
playing in a weak conference  finally caught up with them..... in the last 12 years what is warren W-L against the Badgers.

Senators we are waiting on you....................

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 29, 2018, 02:25:58 pm
As a Badassger, I'm insulted by your comment........... We demolished warren the lil lumber jacks.........
playing in a weak conference  finally caught up with them..... in the last 12 years what is warren W-L against the Badgers.

Warren has knocked out Joe T of the playoffs the past two years.  Your team's win over the Jacks  means the Warren monkey is off their back. No need to feel insulted

#1thetruth

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 29, 2018, 02:34:33 pm
Warren has knocked out Joe T of the playoffs the past two years.  Your team's win over the Jacks  means the Warren monkey is off their back. No need to feel insulted

You think lj's will ever get the Badgers monkey off Their back? So tell me agin what warren record agains us. 

bigchief72455

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 29, 2018, 09:04:50 pm
You think lj's will ever get the Badgers monkey off Their back? So tell me agin what warren record agains us.
It looks that by the records on FF that Arky leads the series 2-1. However being as they are not in the same conference who knows what the real record would be also considering many years the Badgers never made it far enough in the playoffs to face Warren and so on.

#1thetruth

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 30, 2018, 07:42:34 am
It looks that by the records on FF that Arky leads the series 2-1. However being as they are not in the same conference who knows what the real record would be also considering many years the Badgers never made it far enough in the playoffs to face Warren and so on.

Chief, my friend. I love you man.
With you having nothing to do next weekend on the account of lj's being knocked out of the playoff early.... come watch us Repeat!!!! You can sit next to me...

bigchief72455

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 30, 2018, 08:08:54 am
Chief, my friend. I love you man.
With you having nothing to do next weekend on the account of lj's being knocked out of the playoff early.... come watch us Repeat!!!! You can sit next to me...
Probably just watch this one at home.

Pat Swilling

Sports Guru

Truth is that #1thetruth is still setting his spot at WMS Before Arkadelphia has even played Shiloh Christian. If Arkadelphia is overlooking SC like this guy is.. then Shiloh may just eliminate the Badgers in a blowout!!

AirWarren

Why is this thread even in 4a?

Maynard G Krebs

RabAlumni

Quote from: AirWarren on November 30, 2018, 10:48:29 am
Why is this thread even in 4a?

Someone feel's that a current 4A coach has a chance at being the next Cabot coach?

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: RabAlumni on November 30, 2018, 10:49:53 am

Someone feel's that a current 4A coach has a chance at being the next Cabot coach?

Warren need to pony up to keep Bo from leaving (extra Bradley Pinks will not suffice)

AirWarren

Quote from: RabAlumni on November 30, 2018, 10:49:53 am

18 years running.

STUNNA

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 30, 2018, 10:53:37 am
Warren need to pony up to keep Bo from leaving (extra Bradley Pinks will not suffice)
The 7th grade class will keep him around... lol

AirWarren

Quote from: STUNNA on November 30, 2018, 11:57:04 am
The 7th grade class will keep him around... lol

He has some studs moving up.

Studs not found in Cabot,AR.

STUNNA

Quote from: AirWarren on November 30, 2018, 12:26:35 pm

kinda cool that he eventually will have his first championship teams kids playing for him.  He has been great for the town of Warren!!!!

AirWarren

Quote from: STUNNA on November 30, 2018, 12:30:45 pm
kinda cool that he eventually will have his first championship teams kids playing for him.  He has been great for the town of Warren!!!!

That's what I told Kyle.

#1thetruth

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on November 30, 2018, 10:46:28 am
Truth is that #1thetruth is still setting his spot at WMS Before Arkadelphia has even played Shiloh Christian. If Arkadelphia is overlooking SC like this guy is.. then Shiloh may just eliminate the Badgers in a blowout!!

Now that's funny....

#1thetruth

#1thetruth

Quote from: Oldman on November 30, 2018, 07:57:21 am
Wonder who Cabot's coach will be?

Donald J Trump.......
Make Cabot Great Again.

Trojanbird

Quote from: AirWarren on November 30, 2018, 12:26:35 pm

Maybe he will just take them with him!  Heard that there are plenty of jobs to be had in that area, if you know what I mean!

AirWarren

Quote from: Trojanbird on November 30, 2018, 02:05:14 pm
Maybe he will just take them with him!  Heard that there are plenty of jobs to be had in that area, if you know what I mean!

In Cabot? Maybe LR.

Folks in Warren don't know nothing about being a commuter. Coming from a seark boy right here....commuting sucks arse. We warren folks don't like traffic.

Sports Guru

November 30, 2018, 03:46:43 pm #24 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 03:54:21 pm by Crossett Eagle
Quote from: #1thetruth on November 30, 2018, 01:08:33 pm
Now that's funny....
Well maybe you should stop counting on making it to the title game before you even play Shiloh. You saying your waiting on Robinson is Like Clemson saying they waiting on Bama 😂😂

Plus your getting by with profanity on here.

As a
Badassger, I'm insulted by your comment........... We demolished warren the lil lumber jacks.........
playing in a weak conference  finHoliday ally caught up with them..... in the last 12 years what is warren W-L against the Badgers.

#1thetruth

Quote from: Trojanbird on November 30, 2018, 02:05:14 pm

Did the Post Master job open up in Cabot????
If you know what I mean......
Wink....... wink.

cabotpantherman

Don't think Cabot's AD is interested in Bo

STUNNA

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: #1thetruth on December 02, 2018, 12:18:07 pm
Well guess what....  Badgers vs Robbie in the championship game....
Who would have Thunk!!!
Nobody would have thunk it with the Badgers starting 0-5 and well with Senators still being coached by Eskola.

#1thetruth

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 02, 2018, 01:09:48 pm
Nobody would have thunk it with the Badgers starting 0-5 and well with Senators still being coached by Eskola.

I THUNK it and I called it.......
You warren folks are savvy...... I think y'all maybe on to me...
The big reveal is coming!!!!

gerber707

Quote from: #1thetruth on December 02, 2018, 04:39:39 pm
I THUNK it and I called it.......
You warren folks are savvy...... I think y'all maybe on to me...
The big reveal is coming!!!!
Come on truth, quit teasing us. You know everyone wants to know what your revelation is. Lol

#1thetruth

Quote from: STUNNA on December 02, 2018, 06:53:23 pm
yep... gonna take a lot more money than any school wants to offer for him to leave Warren.

$75k is not a lot of money.... Cabot has deeper pockets...
If Cabot want him,  they will get him....

gerber707

Quote from: #1thetruth on December 02, 2018, 07:20:47 pm
$75k is not a lot of money.... Cabot has deeper pockets...
If Cabot want him,  they will get him....
Come on truth you know 75k is more than you will ever make. By the way I think your revelation will be anticlimactic. I hope you surprise me but I doubt it. Do you remember the coyote chasing the roadrunner and the roadrunner ran around the corner on the bluff but the coyote didn't quit make the corner and ran over the edge and just before he fell large donkey ears appeared above his head? Before you ask that's how I envision you......................

gerber707

I hope you liked the .................................................

Trojanbird

Children still watching cartoons! ::)

Missco

Bet the farm that he makes more than that.

game on

Quote from: #1thetruth on December 02, 2018, 07:20:47 pm
$75k is not a lot of money....

A lot of families in America would disagree with you.

AirWarren

Quote from: game on on December 02, 2018, 11:19:24 pm
A lot of families in America would disagree with you.

Especially in this state.

Jsmith48

A school can't just "offer" a coach money no matter how deep the pockets are. These are public schools for the most part. They have salary schedules, education levels, stipend schedules, etc. to consider. All of these have to go before the Personel Policy Committee then to the Superintendent and then the Board to change. It can be done but it's not easy or quick.

JacketFan

Quote from: Jsmith48 on December 03, 2018, 06:45:47 am
A school can't just "offer" a coach money no matter how deep the pockets are. These are public schools for the most part. They have salary schedules, education levels, stipend schedules, etc. to consider. All of these have to go before the Personel Policy Committee then to the Superintendent and then the Board to change. It can be done but it's not easy or quick.
You are absolutely correct, the schools hands are tied on how much they can pay, but the boosters can give the coach whatever they want.   ;D

Jsmith48

Not true. Arkansas Code of Ethics, Article 5 says you can't accept outside money as a public school employee. That includes coaches. They can lose their license.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Jsmith48 on December 03, 2018, 08:10:56 am
Not true. Arkansas Code of Ethics, Article 5 says you can't accept outside money as a public school employee. That includes coaches. They can lose their license.

Lol. There are ways around EVERYTHING.

Jsmith48

You can lol all you want but it can get pretty serious with the state department.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Jsmith48 on December 03, 2018, 09:17:49 am
You can lol all you want but it can get pretty serious with the state department.

Lol...ok.

JacketFan

Quote from: Jsmith48 on December 03, 2018, 08:10:56 am
Do you really believe some of these really successful coaches are staying at these schools for 70,000 a year, there is ways around everything.  Most coaches are ethical, and do it for the love of the game, but eventually even the good ones start enjoying the perks. 

Pat Swilling

Anyway, will Cabot be hiring this week?

JacketFan

Quote from: Pat Swilling on December 03, 2018, 09:40:31 am
Anyway, will Cabot be hiring this week?
Lol, yeah the thread got derailed on a ethics lecture.  ;D Anyone have a idea who is on the short list?

Kevin

Quote from: Jsmith48 on December 03, 2018, 09:17:49 am
lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas