Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Monday, December 18th, 2017.
CLASS 5A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME CAPSULE
CLASS 6A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME CAPSULE
CLASS 7A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME CAPSULE
FearlessFriday
Week 10 Review
Week 9 Review

Author Topic: The Electric Poll Week #9  (Read 580 times)

Offline High Voltage

• 2nd String
  • Lightning Strikes and the Thunder Rolls!
The Electric Poll Week #9
« on: October 28, 2017, 09:13:41 am »
#1. Bentonville West- They keep rollin along but Bentonville East looms large this Friday. Biggest game in the state.

#2. North Little Rock - Big win against a pesky Bryant team. A potential hazard awaits with Cabot next week.

#3. Bentonville East - Wow, huge game coming up. Everything on the line. Hope there are no fights amongst the fans!

#4. Greenwood - Struggled the two weeks leading up to the game with Sheridan. Playing Sheridan is like play a 2A school. Nothing gained Friday night except resting starters. Lake Hamilton on the road next week.

#5. Pine Bluff - I think Pine Bluff and Greenwood are actually 1A and 1B in 6A. Bolding is a great coach.

#6. PA - I struggled with this, I really did. The close loss to Parkview looks bad after Parkview lost bad to Sylvan Hills.

#7. Conway - They hook up with Bryant this week. Huge game with seeding implications.

#8. Bryant - I really think if Bryant had their starting QB Friday that they beat NLR. They may be the best team in the state with him back.

#9. Eldorado - Scott Reed has this team coming on week after week. Pesky AHS this week.

#10. Fayetteville - Team is getting better and better each week and with Billy Dawson running the show they are going to be a very dangerous team come playoff time.

Dropped out - West Memphis - Injuries, Injuries, Injuries!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas