Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Saturday, December 16th, 2017.
CLASS 5A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME CAPSULE
CLASS 6A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME CAPSULE
CLASS 7A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME CAPSULE
FearlessFriday
Week 10 Review
Week 9 Review

Author Topic: The Electric Poll  (Read 559 times)

Offline High Voltage

• 2nd String
  • Lightning Strikes and the Thunder Rolls!
The Electric Poll
« on: October 18, 2017, 09:27:05 am »
It's time to do a serious poll that does not play favorites, so here goes nothing! Overall rankings only.

#1. Bentonville West - Good coach, talented players. I watched them WHIP Harber. Week #10 will be huge.

#2. North Little Rock - They have the tools. Will this be the year they get by the West?

#3. Bryant - I would have them #1 but their starting QB being out scares me a bit.

#4 Greenwood - I would have them higher as well but they have struggled against better opponents at times. Too up and down.

#5. Pulaski Academy - In a one game set they might beat anyone in the state. Hard to judge how good they are based on them playing a 5A schedule. Very well coached and talented.

#6. Pine Bluff - They have a great coach that get's them better each game. By week 10 nobody will want to face Pine Bluff.

#7. Conway - The loss to Springdale is puzzling, but then they beat Bennie! Gonna be some great playoff games in the 7A.

#8. Bentonville - Week #10 is huge for Bennie. The loss to Rockhurst doesn't bother me, but the loss to Conway does.

#9. Springdale Harber - The once #1 is now beaten by both Bennie teams. Can they rebound? This guy says no.

#10. West Memphis - This just may be their year! Great coach in Billy Elmore and they always have talent. Time will tell as Pine Bluff looms large on the horizon.

Online The Future

• Starter
  • He>I
Re: The Electric Poll
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 10:35:03 am »
I can dig it

Online PA Dad

• Assistant Coach
  • Credit to the man in the arena
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 10:36:46 am »
I can't really disagree with that.  I'd put NLR first, but then I'm a NLR grad so I'm biased.

Offline 7AFBFAN

• Head Coach
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 10:40:40 am »
I would put NLR, PA, GW as co number 1. If Bennie West or NLR runs the table I would have them number 1 at end of year. If not I would give it to both PA and GW as they both will win out with ease.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 10:43:22 am by 7AFBFAN »

Offline Overdahill

• Starter
  • Make a Difference
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 11:15:07 am »
I would put NLR, PA, GW as co number 1. If Bennie West or NLR runs the table I would have them number 1 at end of year. If not I would give it to both PA and GW as they both will win out with ease.

I would also have those 3 above Bryant

Offline Ventman

• All Star
  • Someday
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 04:42:30 pm »
I would love to see PA against some of the top 7A teams.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas