• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alma at home this season

Started by ghost man, February 02, 2006, 12:29:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ghost man

does any one find it funny that Alma did not lose at home in years but this year they are almost winless does any one have any idea of why that is?

athletic supporter

Quote from: ghost man on February 02, 2006, 12:29:19 pm
does any one find it funny that Alma did not lose at home in years but this year they are almost winless does any one have any idea of why that is?

void of talent?

BigBearCheer67

Before this season the refs were hired by the school. This year the refs are paid and chosen by the AAA. I don't think that this has anything to do with it but someone might. I think that when you graduate a majority of your starting team that sometimes you have to mature your new players on the run at times.

PurpleBear#1

What about Mr.clutch is he not hitting any game winning shots this year? It's got to be hard when you lose Luke Folkerts and Ryan Evans(I think is his name) and they are about 80% of your offense.

P.F.G.

it is either a rebuilding year or just Stan the man screwing things up like the past. He starts and plays his seniors way to much, some of the juniors on the team would start for many other teams but since Stan insists on playing all of his seniors then we will lose at home. All of the games have been really close except Huntsville.

Rev. Jim Baker

What happened to Binam? Ankle injuries are very troublesome because the problem may consist if you do not consisently take care of it. He is a tremendous player, and a very hard player to stop indeed. Today's practice revolved around stopping him through our match-up zone and man to man. This will put our defense at ease, and we can play normal without having to help out on him. I hope he gets back soon because Vilonia is having a good season. I assure you we will not go into the game confident because of Binam's absence.

shiloh forever

Quote from: Alma4life on February 02, 2006, 10:12:19 pm
it is either a rebuilding year or just Stan the man screwing things up like the past. He starts and plays his seniors way to much, some of the juniors on the team would start for many other teams but since Stan insists on playing all of his seniors then we will lose at home. All of the games have been really close except Huntsville.
Don't start pointing your fingers at the coaching,he won us a state championship doing things his way and he will continue doing it his way,and to be that is 100% ok.

P.F.G.

Luke won us the title, and Coach Corder had a huge say in it as well. Stan did little, he should thank Luke for saving his job for another 10 years, even tho he would never get fired.

RD™

Stan Flenor couldn't coach his way out of a little league conference.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas