• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A East Standings

Started by basketballfan34, January 18, 2006, 06:29:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

basketballfan34

Come on everybody....i gotta hear what your predictions are bout this season in the 4A east...

MarionTrackStar44

January 18, 2006, 06:45:15 pm #1 Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 07:02:46 pm by MarionTrackStar44
i say it goes liek this (not jus cuz im a hardcore marion fan)

1. Marion
2. Blytheville
3. Tech
4. Wynne

Marion an Bville will only have one loss each (an that will come  from eachother) however marion will beat bville in marion by more than 5..an get the tiebreaker.......tech an wynne will be battlin for that 3rd spot...should be a toss up...but i give it to tech (railrumblers are my boys)

mulerider12

What if I mean What If Wynne Wins tomorrow night? Just a question.

MikeDiesel™

Actual standings as of 1/19/06

Boys

Blytheville 15-0, 3-0
GCT 12-3, 3-0
Marion 11-1, 2-1
Wynne 9-5, 2-1
Nettleton 8-6, 1-2
Batesville 7-7, 1-2
Paragould 4-14, 0-3
Beebe 2-12, 0-3

Girls

Blytheville 8-7, 3-0
Beebe 5-10, 3-0
GCT 11-4, 2-1
Marion 10-5, 2-1
Paragould 6-9, 1-2
Nettleton 4-7, 1-2
Batesville 6-8, 0-3
Wynne 5-10, 0-3

screamingeagle_06

Quote from: mulerider12 on January 19, 2006, 05:58:03 pm
What if I mean What If Wynne Wins tomorrow night? Just a question.
What if Wynne and Tech both win tonite?

Grim

SHOWDOWN tonight on NEARsports Radio! Blytheville at Greene County Tech! Both the boys & girls games will be on NSR tonight beginning around 6ish. If you are not going to the game, I can't think of a logical reason to miss the broadcast.

mulerider12

my what if happened lol go jackets

MikeDiesel™

Actual standings as of 1/21/06

Boys

GCT 13-3, 4-0
Blytheville 15-1, 3-1
Wynne 10-5, 3-1
Marion 11-2, 2-2
Batesville 8-7, 2-2
Nettleton 8-7, 1-3
Paragould 5-14, 1-3
Beebe 2-13, 0-4

Girls

Blytheville 9-7, 4-0
Marion 11-5, 3-1
Beebe 5-11, 3-1
GCT 11-5, 2-2
Paragould 7-9, 2-2
Batesville 7-8, 1-3
Nettleton 4-8, 1-3
Wynne 5-11, 0-4

wynneaholic©

Must be a sign of the Apocalypse...Wynne is in 3rd place and is a legit threat in the AAAA East.  Only lost by 2 to 1st place GCT earlier in the season.

MarionTrackStar44

lol..yea but they played IN wynne..which doesnt count for nothing........Wynne will get 4th spot an thats that

wynneaholic©

Quote from: MarionTrackStar44 on January 21, 2006, 01:02:08 pm
lol..yea but they played IN Wynne..which doesn't count for nothing........Wynne will get 4Th spot an that's that
hey there sour grapes....last nights feeling kinda sux don't it???  Now you see how the football team felt after leaving Marion this year.  It don't feel good being the so called "better" team and going to the other teams home to play and loosing!!  Quit whining and play harder next time!!  Championship teams overcome bad officiating as well as other obstacles along the way...wanna be programs cry rivers of tears...which one are you guys??

Grim

Quote from: MarionTrackStar44 on January 21, 2006, 01:02:08 pm
WYNNE SUX!!!!!!!!!! REFS SUCK!!!!!!! FANS SUCK!!!!!!!! ADMIN SUCKS!!!!!! CHEERLEADERS SUCK!!!!!! MASCOT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!MCDONALDS SUCK!!!!!COPS SUCK!!!
You seem to have some sort of odd oral fixation. I recommend therapy...

Marionpats07™

WYNNE SUX!!!!!!!!!! REFS SUCK!!!!!!! FANS SUCK!!!!!!!! ADMIN SUCKS!!!!!! CHEERLEADERS SUCK!!!!!! MASCOT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!MCDONALDS SUCK!!!!!COPS SUCK!!!

I Like It :)

Uncle Ivan

QuoteWYNNE SUX!!!!!!!!!! REFS SUCK!!!!!!! FANS SUCK!!!!!!!! ADMIN SUCKS!!!!!! CHEERLEADERS SUCK!!!!!! MASCOT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!MCDONALDS SUCK!!!!!COPS SUCK!!!

wynneaholic©

Quote from: MarionPats07 on January 21, 2006, 01:26:28 pm

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess the sucking part is what "you like" !!!!!

Marionpats07™

Quote from: wynneaholic© My daughter can beat up your QB!! on January 21, 2006, 03:01:30 pm

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess the sucking part is what "you like" !!!!!

You went out on the limb. And you broke it. Your fat right?

PHIL IS MY HERO aka RTVM

Quote from: MarionPats07 on January 21, 2006, 03:40:52 pm
Quote from: wynneaholic© My daughter can beat up your QB!! on January 21, 2006, 03:01:30 pm

You went out on the limb. And you broke it. Your fat right?

well, i guess you were wrong.  I think he likes doing the sucking!!!

Grim

That's the BEST you could come back with? If your basketball team is as weak as your wit, you might as well hang up the rest of the season and start getting ready for baseball. That was pathetic.

Marionpats07™

Nah, just come to us guys. In OUR house. It's like nothing you can imagine. Just wait.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: MarionPats07 on January 21, 2006, 03:54:44 pm
Nah, just come to us guys. In OUR house. It's like nothing you can imagine. Just wait.

Why, are Marion kids planning on spraypainting their own facilities again?

Marionpats07™

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on January 21, 2006, 04:23:45 pm
Quote from: MarionPats07 on January 21, 2006, 03:54:44 pm

We don't?

Why, are Marion kids planning on spraypainting their own facilities again?

Uncle Ivan

Bullfrickingcrap you don't.

I heard someone did before the Wynne game in the fall, and it was nobody from here.

Marionpats07™

It's not bullcrap. Why would we mess up our own things?

MikeDiesel™

Quote from: MarionPats07 on January 21, 2006, 06:11:04 pm
It's not bullcrap. Why would we mess up our own things?

To blame the other team and get fired up for a game.  It happens all the time.  There are many players/fans/coaches that will do some pretty ignorant stuff to their own field/property just to get an edge.

HBS_Wiffle13

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on January 21, 2006, 04:42:55 pm
Bullfrickingcrap you don't.

I heard someone did before the Wynne game in the fall, and it was nobody from here.

Well I geuss since you heard it, it must be true.  You make it seem like you were there watching them do it and are even blaming marion fans and you don't even know if it happened.   If it were me, I'd need something a little more reliable before I go accusing someone of something.

MarionTrackStar44

no but that would be something ur daughter...(who can beat up our QB) likes to do....an does very well....tell her i said hey...its been awhile :)

wynneaholic©

considering the source, I will let that one go......um no I won't

FOR THE MOST ORIGINAL POST.....congrats!!

MarionTrackStar44

dude shut up...ur sig says some crap about softball.....what a loser

Grim

Quote from: MarionTrackStar44 on January 22, 2006, 11:02:45 am
dude shut up...ur sig says some crap about softball.....what a loser
The only losers I am seeing in this thread are you Marion turds. You don't know how to form a sentence, or even SPEAK properly, and on top of all that, you lost to WYNNE. You guys should just tuck your tail and scurry away. Anything you say at this point will never be taken seriously. Not that it was ever taken seriosly to begin with...

neafbfan

Quote from: Mike Diesel a.k.a. Freak on January 21, 2006, 10:59:45 am
Actual standings as of 1/21/06

Boys

GCT 13-3, 4-0
Blytheville 15-1, 3-1
Wynne 10-5, 3-1
Marion 11-2, 2-2
Batesville 8-7, 2-2
Nettleton 8-7, 1-3
Paragould 5-14, 1-3
Beebe 2-13, 0-4

Girls

Blytheville 9-7, 4-0
Marion 11-5, 3-1
Beebe 5-11, 3-1
GCT 11-5, 2-2
Paragould 7-9, 2-2
Batesville 7-8, 1-3
Nettleton 4-8, 1-3
Wynne 5-11, 0-4

Back to the topic at hand,4AE Standings. Who would've thunk it,that Bly girls would be on top a year removed from Whitney Jones and Tech girls would be 4th a year remoived from a semi-final finish? Also,just about everyone picked Tech 3rd,unless Bly is playing for a better slot opposite competition in the state tourney?The way Marion boys are playing, even Batesville and Nettleton have a shot at the fourth spot.However,a lot games to be played between now and late Feb.

MikeDiesel™

No way is Blytheville trying to drop down to get a better matchup in state.  You don't want the 4 seed in the East for sure, since that could mean a matchup with Mills in round one (or some team that knocked off Mills).  The 1 seed is definitely gonna be the best position for Round 1, which is all that really matters until Round 2 starts.

neafbfan

Tech beat Bly,by what 5? So now Bly must win by 6+ to take sole possession of #1,as well as win out,which they should.

MikeDiesel™

Quote from: neafbfan on January 22, 2006, 08:48:14 pm
Tech beat Bly,by what 5? So now Bly must win by 6+ to take sole possession of #1,as well as win out,which they should.

I'm pretty sure Tech will split with Marion.  And it's definitely not out of the question for Wynne to upset GCT in their next meeting.  But, I'm all for Blytheville just taking care of their end and winning out and beating Tech by 10 or more.

robbizzle

So does east match up with southeast this year? I really think that the next game between tech and Blytheville will decide 1st and 2nd in the conference. I really dont think marion will get better than 3rd!

MikeDiesel™

Quote from: robbizzle on January 22, 2006, 09:28:30 pm
So does east match up with southeast this year? I really think that the next game between tech and Blytheville will decide 1st and 2nd in the conference. I really dont think marion will get better than 3rd!

If Tech can at least split with Marion, then you are correct. 

neafbfan

Quote from: robbizzle on January 22, 2006, 09:28:30 pm
Yes the E and SE matchup and  the W and SW matchup this year. Last year it was E/W and SW/SE. Next year it will be E/SW and W/SE. AAA has this rotation thing. LOL

MarionTrackStar44

Quote from: neafbfan on January 22, 2006, 08:48:14 pm

naw, they still have to come to marion...an wynne will not beat bville tech or marion at their places....they wont have the help of there "8 men"......YES!!! every1's counting us out...were back to being the underdogs...i love it

ThatDude

I agree I love the underdog feeling. Thats what helped us out last year. I can't wait till next week's games....Tech and BlyVegas...FUN. And just to clear the air....No one is a lock for #1 this year......or any other spot. I think this is going to come down to the last week to determine our orders.

MarionTrackStar44

i aint really worried about what seed we get ...as long as we get to magnolia...our boys gonna do their thing to get us to little rock!!

railrumblingjockey

If marion keeps playing like they are, there is no way they will beat tech let alone split. tech will  win @ home friday and will be 6-0 in conf. BTW wynne's only chance of beating tech was the other night, no way for them to beat tech @ home. Im more worried about Bly-vegas @ Bly-vegas than Marion @ Marion.

2nd to none

What about football?? Hehe.

MarionTrackStar44

well good u be more worried about them...but we'll see who you'll be worried about after the game

railrumblingjockey

y are yall still talking crap, when u just got beat by wynne, lol

MarionTrackStar44

ha ha..i love it ...yep wynne beat us...them raiders gonna beat us tomm...then the badgers gotta chance fri....nance has only hit 1 3 in last 5 games...emmanuel hurt......gamble scared to shoot......cateye jus tryin dunk everytime....o an spencer tryin do everything..so our season over....we gonna miss ya guys at tournament...good luck  ;)

pimpinpats06

Quote from: railrumblingjockey on January 23, 2006, 05:22:55 pm
y are yall still talking crap, when u just got beat by wynne, lol

Haha jockey i 4got how funny u are... have u ever actually witnessed GCT beat Marion in anything in the past 2 years??

railrumblingjockey

nah, i dont look in the past just the future man, aint that what the bible says

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: HBS_Wiffle13 on January 22, 2006, 12:49:05 amWell I geuss since you heard it, it must be true.  You make it seem like you were there watching them do it and are even blaming marion fans and you don't even know if it happened.   If it were me, I'd need something a little more reliable before I go accusing someone of something.

Yes, some of our students drove 50 miles to vandalize another school.  Get real.

MikeDiesel™

Actual standings as of 1/26/06

Boys

GCT 14-3, 5-0
Blytheville 16-1, 4-1
Wynne 11-5, 4-1
Marion 12-2, 3-2
Batesville 8-8, 2-3
Nettleton 8-8, 1-4
Paragould 5-15, 1-4
Beebe 2-14, 0-5

Girls

Blytheville 10-7, 5-0
Marion 12-5, 4-1
Beebe 5-12, 3-2
GCT 12-5, 3-2
Batesville 8-8, 2-3
Paragould 7-10, 2-3
Nettleton 4-9, 1-4
Wynne 5-12, 0-5

cruiser214

BANK ON THIS

1-BLYTHEVILLE
                  2-TECH
                  3-MARION
                  4-WYNNE

HERE IS HOW I SEE IT
BLYTHEVILLE WILL BEAT TECH @ BLYTHEVILLE BY MORE THAN 10 POINTS. TECH PLAYED A MISTAKE FREE GAME AT HOME AGAINST BLY. BLYTHEVILLE WAS OUT PLAYED AND OUT COACHED YOU CAN BET THEY WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN.

TECH AND MARION WILL SPLIT GAMES

WYNNE WILL NOT BEAT TECH OR  BLYTHEVILLE

WELL THAT'S SOUNDS GOOD LETS SEE HOW IT PLAYS OUT

MarionTrackStar44

tech an marion split?......naw just wait

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas