• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Semifinals best Boys/Girls conference horse race halfway through, rounding the bend...

Started by Go Postal, March 09, 2015, 10:54:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Place your bets (votes) here for the best Boys/Girls conferences in the semis AND for what Boys AND Girls team will go to the finals, remember one vote for best boys/girls conference playing in the semis, one vote for Boys team AND one vote for Girls team

East girls best conference in the semis (one team)
0 (0%)
Central boys/girls best conference in the semis (3 teams)
2 (20%)
South boys/girls best conference in the semis (2 teams)
1 (10%)
West boys/girls best conference in the semis (2 teams)
2 (20%)
C1 LR McClellan (boys) going to finals
4 (40%)
C4 LR Fair (boys) going to finals
0 (0%)
W1 Maumelle (boys) going to finals
3 (30%)
S1 Hot Springs (boys) going to the finals
2 (20%)
C1 Pulaski Academy (girls) going to the finals
4 (40%)
E1 Greene Co Tech (girls) going to the finals
1 (10%)
W1 Farmington (girls) going to the finals
4 (40%)
S1 Hot Springs (girls) going to the finals.
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Postal

5A Horse race for best conference halfway down track and are reaching the final bend on the track...

C1 LR McClellan (B), C4 LR Fair (B), C1 Pulaski Academy (G) are leading neck to neck with
W1 Maumelle (B), W1 Farmington (G), S1 Hot Springs (B/G) closing on their flank with
E1 Green Co Tech (G) whipping the s**t on their horse to come from behind  for their conference for the win!

Do one vote on the best boys/girls conference in the semis.  Do one vote for your pick of the boys team going to the finals.  Do one vote for your pick of the girls team going to the finals.

Comments and insights are also welcomed...

Go Postal

side note:  I'm very proud of the Hot Springs boys and girls going to the semis.  Nuff said from a West fan.

Go Postal

5A conference play, 1st round, quarterfinals, semifinals, finals.  It doesn't make a difference, just get the win.  Old guys and maybe some younger guys will get on what I mean on 5A play.  Enjoy, you old codgers and maybe you young posters and may the better 5A team win.

Go Postal

Go Postal

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas