• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will be regional champs in 3A-4 (7&8)

Started by Bigblkcat, May 06, 2018, 06:06:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigblkcat

Prescott with the upset of the tourny beat JC in the 1st round and will face GC who squeaked by fordyce in the semis .Horatio beat mcgehee 2-1 with the ace on the mound in a game most thought would be a blowout will face Fouke who spanked Smackover (we owed them that )20-0 . My picks are prescott to continue there run with a win over a struggling GC dragons and fouke over horatio .Fouke will beat prescott in the finals and be regional champs who would have thunk that rabid wolf.

BIG-G

Lol.... It looked like GC struggled the last time they played Fouke ..... Horatio will 10 run rule fouke tomorrow.......Fouke should be happy they are just making it to the State Tournament...

RabidWolf

May 07, 2018, 02:07:17 am #2 Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 06:19:42 am by RabidWolf
Congratulations on punching your ticket to state while sending the host team home! Big win for the Panthers! I'm still living on our junction city win high. Wolves are hot right now.

What's wrong with the Lawrence kid? He didn't last 2 innings vs gurdon, thought yall were gonna drop that game playing in a swamp! The East kid sure is a good one though. Good luck vs the lions, I'm sure yall are happy they pitched big boy vs mcghee

Bigblkcat

The wolves definitely looked gd against JC and shld be a gd game with GC .lawrence is fine and he will be hard to handle in state but we are still dealing with kids here and you never know which team will show up to play on any given day HPB . We are glad that monster threw against mcgehee but there lefty is very gd pitcher.gd luck to yall tday shld be a gd day of baseball.

MonsterBaseball15

Lawrence is pitching with a torn labrum so he's far from fine. Of course Black Cat hasn't been to a game all year so he has no idea

XFalkonz

Well Prescott didn't win over a "struggling" GC baseball team. Not sure where they are struggling but eh what do I know?

RabidWolf

Fouke didn't get the W either.

I knew something had to be wrong. A radar gun behind home plate had Lawrence at 81 against Gurdon and he was nowhere near the zone. Why is he pitching?

The championship and 3/4 games should both be really good.

JohnMarkTomayo

Quote from: Bigblkcat on May 06, 2018, 06:06:01 pm
Prescott with the upset of the tourny beat JC in the 1st round and will face GC who squeaked by fordyce in the semis .Horatio beat mcgehee 2-1 with the ace on the mound in a game most thought would be a blowout will face Fouke who spanked Smackover (we owed them that )20-0 . My picks are prescott to continue there run with a win over a struggling GC dragons and fouke over horatio .Fouke will beat prescott in the finals and be regional champs who would have thunk that rabid wolf.

Wrong. Again.

1-Horatio 2-GC 3-Fouke 4-Prescott

Congrats to all the 7-3A teams. Good luck at state.

RabidWolf

May 07, 2018, 11:09:24 pm #8 Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 12:20:02 am by RabidWolf
Some great games today! Prescott had the bases juiced and flew out to end it vs the dragons. Had a great chance to beat the Panthers. Ready to head to smackover for State! Good luck to all our conference teams

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas