• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parkview’s Band

Started by Rocket23, October 13, 2018, 01:41:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket23

Parkview's Band is outstanding.  It was pretty cool last night when the LRCA fans gave the band a standing ovation when they were done.

Meanwhile the football team looked like it was back to it's early season form with Justice back at QB.  With 40-0 halftime lead he was held out of rest of game.  His passing looked better than it had all season.

incogneto

Quote from: Rocket23 on October 13, 2018, 01:41:55 pm
Parkview's Band is outstanding.  It was pretty cool last night when the LRCA fans gave the band a standing ovation when they were done.

Meanwhile the football team looked like it was back to it's early season form with Justice back at QB.  With 40-0 halftime lead he was held out of rest of game.  His passing looked better than it had all season.

No kidding that band is outstanding!

pantherblue

Proud to say I'm a Parkview Grad class of '80!!   Just hoping they return to the success of the late 70's!!!

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: pantherblue on October 17, 2018, 11:29:26 am
Proud to say I'm a Parkview Grad class of '80!!   Just hoping they return to the success of the late 70's!!!

Sam Goodwin is not coming out of retirement😜

pantherblue

He's not but Bolding is moving them in the right direction!!   8)

Maynard G Krebs

October 17, 2018, 02:10:26 pm #5 Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 02:44:12 pm by Maynard G Krebs
Quote from: pantherblue on October 17, 2018, 02:06:55 pm
He's not but Bolding is moving them in the right direction!!   8)

Agree.. but PV could use some more players like Kissire, Adcock, Barron and Pledger.

Rocket23

Or Keith Jackson, James Rouse, Ricky Williams, and Anthony Chambers among others.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Rocket23 on October 17, 2018, 08:36:14 pm
Or Keith Jackson, James Rouse, Ricky Williams, and Anthony Chambers among others.

True.  I was listing players from the mid to late 70's

InYoGrill

Quote from: Rocket23 on October 17, 2018, 08:36:14 pm

What an outstanding pack of Hogs those guys ended up being well except KJ of course but at least he came back to be involved with the program.

InYoGrill

Anybody have any halftime or game video of the band that they could post a link on here before the end of the season? Would love to see/hear them!

Suzuki Libation Nation

The Parkview band's Woodwind section is superlative!!!! And the dang percussionists are freaking incredible! Go you awesome Drum Major you are also fabulous!!!

pantherblue

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 17, 2018, 08:46:46 pm
True.  I was listing players from the mid to late 70's
Can't forget about dual sport phenom athlete Carl Lowe that went to Oklahoma State on dual scholarship for football and basketball in 1980....

Agree.. but PV could use some more players like Kissire, Adcock, Barron and Pledger.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 02:44:12 pm by Maynard G Krebs »
How many of the PV players have been reported to AAA (Illegal Transfers)?
Didn't NLR File a Report?

Rocket23

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: #5 on October 20, 2018, 04:24:26 pm
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 02:44:12 pm by Maynard G Krebs »
How many of the PV players have been reported to AAA (Illegal Transfers)?
Didn't NLR File a Report?

Tell me more about this.  Not really surprising, but interesting just the same.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas